PDA

View Full Version : Now we can assume this leaked image is in-game right?

ALTAIR-KRATOS2
06-22-2014, 09:24 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/qk7fqp6zp/Facebook_20140404_101933.jpg

Yeah, i think is completely in game, let's compare it:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpP4rbO7S3U9mRiKB8bQwS3xI7WHw_K 95MgVyr5-wArqQiMXgS
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaJ7EHdXdcnkDlmJQiNiFUsc17UWSBx WpU-BbdzcW7W_B3GnYS
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn7bkJP61tNSQoRDo2myM9LluogwIyW 3cVnuj8e9OQP47IPo4RFQ
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTCSgmv3ZWl-siBP1eGQ0omk71zZ21Hd6p9MsFmaeJQ2SJnkMbgg

Now we can assume it right? Comment and share your opinions :) I think this is going to be THE BEST AC EVER!!! (just for now, until the next one XD [I hope])

deskp
06-22-2014, 09:29 PM
well, it could still be from some target video. they make those to look like real game graphics.

but sure that screenshot stacks up to the e3 gameplay.

But if it is in game, hopefully that emans you can roll without a hood, even after theyve been introduced.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-22-2014, 09:32 PM
I would still take it with a grain of salt. :p

If it is in-game, awesome. If not, then no harm done :)

Sesheenku
06-22-2014, 09:33 PM
Seems legit, it matches up with the excellent lighting and all that.

The texture on the left seems a bit low res to me though, not awful just not amazing, so that exact stuff might not be present.

xxtonypunk96xx
06-22-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm absolutely sure that is not an in-game screen. There was a supposed leaked screen a while back when people thought the next AC was set in industrial revolution London but it was proven to be a screen from The Order: 1886 so it's not like fake screens haven't happened before for this franchise . Plus it looks more like concept art than an actual in-game screen.

Reptilis91
06-22-2014, 11:33 PM
It's a target video, I've already posted the source on another thread. It comes from a small french website.

LoyalACFan
06-23-2014, 01:31 AM
I'm absolutely sure that is not an in-game screen. There was a supposed leaked screen a while back when people thought the next AC was set in industrial revolution London but it was proven to be a screen from The Order: 1886 so it's not like fake screens haven't happened before for this franchise . Plus it looks more like concept art than an actual in-game screen.

This isn't the one that was taken from 1886, you're thinking of a different one.

That said, it's apparently a target video screen, so it isn't necessarily indicative of the final product's graphics.

RinoTheBouncer
06-24-2014, 09:18 AM
I hope it is. I’ve always thought this is a gameplay shot not a concept art or a cutscene, since they said the game is only for current gen. consoles, it’s only common sense that it looks this good. For the first time in AC history we get to feel so deep into the streets. The buildings feel actually higher than you. In most past games, the roads were either too wide or the buildings were kind of small that we feel larger than the whole city. I don’t know how to explain it and I don’t know if the final ACU product will be as I’m describing or not, but I feel like the game camera and world were designed to make you feel “above” the city even when you’re deep into its streets, but this shot shows that we’re actually part of the city.

LoyalACFan
06-24-2014, 11:11 AM
I hope it is. I’ve always thought this is a gameplay shot not a concept art or a cutscene, since they said the game is only for current gen. consoles, it’s only common sense that it looks this good. For the first time in AC history we get to feel so deep into the streets. The buildings feel actually higher than you. In most past games, the roads were either too wide or the buildings were kind of small that we feel larger than the whole city. I don’t know how to explain it and I don’t know if the final ACU product will be as I’m describing or not, but I feel like the game camera and world were designed to make you feel “above” the city even when you’re deep into its streets, but this shot shows that we’re actually part of the city.

I know exactly what you mean. The worlds have always felt alive to me, but I've always felt a bit detached from them. Like I was an observer rather than a participant. Unity looks like it might fix that with its huge crowds to get lost in and seamless interiors, and I really hope it's as good as it looks now.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-30-2014, 03:52 PM
It still looks like a concept art in a way, dunno. Could be legit, could be great fake. If the second, props to whever made it

Dome500
06-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Looks cool.

The devs said they would "take their time" to introduce arno. Looks like him as a teenager a la Ezio introduction and I'm fine with that.
I hope though that it will not take as long as Connors introduction OR that there will be more sequences in general.
Connors introduction was just too long with Haytham + Child/Teenage Connor having the first ... what was it... 4 or 5 sequences? (Sorry but I'm not sure, didn't play AC3 that often and havent played it in a long time).