PDA

View Full Version : Help! My Editor Suddenly Started Lagging!

killerkai_13
06-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Hello riders!

I have not touched this game in a while and as i heard that it will get a patch, i picked it up again today.
So i went into editor where i noticed that it is lagging as hell as soon as i place a checkpoint.
I did not have any issues concerning the editor before, but now, as soon as a cp is placed, the editor won't stop lagging and it gets so annoying moving through the world, building is impossible.
If no spline point, hence no cp, is placed, it works just as fine as befor.
I tried burying the cp or the spline point into the earth, turn off the cp's light but nothing helped.

I would be very happy if anyone ha any clue on whats the problem and how to solve it.
PS: the graphic settings did not change neither.

Greetings TheRoyal

damassacre
06-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Yeah I'm actually getting the same problem on PC. I was doing just fine before the patch. Tried building today and realised it's sluggish as hell to move around the cursor. Even opening the object menu takes !!seconds!!. This is the same track that I was editing Tuesday night without any problems so I'm pretty sure it's the patch that caused the problem.

killerkai_13
06-19-2014, 10:36 AM
Okay so at least im not the only one with this problem.
Maybe they are currently working on it... would be nive to hear some official statement at this point.

Whoever has an idea how to maybe solve this, feel free to post!

BenShermanUbi
06-20-2014, 08:34 AM
HI guys,

We have this topic going for PC.
Please visit it and post your information to help us find the root of this issue. :)
Link: PC - Forum link (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/892593-Editor-Bugs-after-Patch-18-June/page2)

killerkai_13
06-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you, posted it there again