PDA

View Full Version : Piece of *** client/servers

Aranarth78
06-18-2014, 09:09 PM
In about 30 min, I got kicked twice out of a duel, and one infinite loading.

That's ****** annoying, and shows how much Ubisoft value this game !
Put devs on it for **** sack ! Because clearly this game is in beta state since 2 years, and nothing has been done to improve network code.

Im really **** off and if I could see some sort of higher up, someone in command, I would spit on him to show my sincer respect.
Now you can ban me for speaking my mind, **** greedy company.

Ussoro
06-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I want improved network code too! Yesterday while in a tournament, I won 2 games, but both times the game froze when I delivered the final blow, and then I was disconnected, logged back in to see you got disconnected message again... so had to log back in again for the third time. Both times I got the lost, when it should have been wins... it's frustrating:mad:

This never happens to me in hearthstone, so I don't think it's my connection.

ioulios
06-19-2014, 11:35 AM
u spoke very good Aranarth i agree

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Aranarth78, We will not ban you for speaking your mind, disconnections are very annoying. However please do not bypass the swear word filter as this is against the forum rules.

Sporzas
06-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Before posting such crap repair you wireless router or internet connection because for me it work perfectly .

Thorssen64
06-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Before posting such crap repair you wireless router or internet connection because for me it work perfectly .

It's probably an issue with routing from the IP. Everyone should stay calm and carry on.

Portios86
06-19-2014, 04:41 PM

Sadly, itīs not our router, internet or connections. Itīs a bug, happens very often to many players, I just donīt rage or claim my tickets back because Iīm lazy and I donīt care about tickets or elo since I have almost everything I want from this game (Iīm more or less an old player).

By the way, it can happen 5 times in a day and 0 in a week, it just happens when it wants, usually after patches.

calamarybbq
06-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Ofc it happens to many players. I wasted about 20 tickets since the glorious BS2 era and I am pretty much certain that many new players who faced that kind of crap were frustrated enough to get away from DOC.Not like the dev/ubi care anyway. What amaze me is how you (devs not the CM ofc) can keep a straight face about your lousy client when even the top players think the client stability is horrendous. I don't even know WHY I GET LAGS WHEN I PLAY SWISS WHEN OPEN OR STANDARD DUEL OR JACKPOT IS 100% SMOOTH. I'll just stop there because the more I talk about that subject, the more I feel like inflicting gratuitous horrible pain to any living being that would cross my path.

Licker34
06-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Or, you know, you could contact support with an explanation of what happened and get your ticket back.

But yes, ranting and raving and name calling is far more productive.

Aranarth78
06-21-2014, 03:44 PM
It gets the frustration out of my system. :p
I would call it "selfishly productive". :)

Licker34
06-21-2014, 04:38 PM

Hehe, I wasn't really directing that at you. Your post was pretty clearly just a vent. :)

HighLanderPony
06-21-2014, 05:41 PM

If you wanna do that, just punch a pillow a several times.