PDA

View Full Version : AC Missing?

watchdog1964
06-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi guys, this is a bit of a fishing expedition really, I have a copy of AC Liberation and it comes with the original (first) Assassins Creed free. My son borrowed it and has happily played both so he tells me but having retrieved it from him I can find no trace of the original AC when I boot the game up.

I have checked all the extras folders etc but there is no trace and my son tells me it was on the start up screen whenever he played it.

I suspect either he used the code (which I now find is already used ^^ - he swears he didnt) and that is what allowed access to the original game or for some reason my TV wont show it. TV is about 7 years old, HD enabled and happily plays most things yet wouldnt auto play my Laptop when I connected them so that is the only reason I wondered if the TV is an issue.

Can anybody advise me if the code was needed to access the original game or is there some way I can access it that I am not aware of?

many thanks

watchdog1964

Mr_Shade
06-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi,

For code issues - best to speak to support.

Product codes are used for most titles - so it's possible it has been used already.

Support can also check with you - launching actions for any extra content:

www.support.ubi.com

I don't think your TV has anything to do with the issue, since it won't be able to hide content.

watchdog1964
06-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi,

For code issues - best to speak to support.

Product codes are used for most titles - so it's possible it has been used already.

Support can also check with you - launching actions for any extra content:

www.support.ubi.com

I don't think your TV has anything to do with the issue, since it won't be able to hide content.

thanks Mr Shade. I will probably just buy a cheap copy of AC from Amazon or somewhere, it will probably cost about the same as purchasing a new code. :)