PDA

View Full Version : What's the PC need to easily run ACU?

antreaslol98
06-15-2014, 10:43 AM
i want to ask if someone know because my pc isnt the best for gaming and i want to know because i want this game a lot and if i must change something to my pc i must to know because if i take the game and then my pc cannot running this game i will disapointed so i ask you if someone knows about it and Ubisoft to tell about this problem.What my PC needs to play/run Assassin's Creed UNITY ?

AherasSTRG
06-15-2014, 11:09 AM
We cannot know about that until September I am afraid. You also need to decide on what settings you would like to play the game on: low, medium or high.

naumaan
06-15-2014, 03:09 PM
I have core i7 ram 8gb integrated intel card 2gb .. my pc is running almost every assassin creed till now, but the next generation requirements make me fear that may be it wont be enough, I hope ACU have pretty much acceptable requirements so that I could play it on my pc.//..

AherasSTRG
06-15-2014, 03:44 PM
I have core i7 ram 8gb integrated intel card 2gb .. my pc is running almost every assassin creed till now, but the next generation requirements make me fear that may be it wont be enough, I hope ACU have pretty much acceptable requirements so that I could play it on my pc.//..

You should really go for a dedicated graphics card. There are not many people using integrated graphics cards anymore.

Sesheenku
06-15-2014, 04:56 PM

Running all the ac's with an intel card... wth lol on what lowest settings?

My dedicated card starts to give in on AC4.

Anyways in an interview one of the team said if your computer can play Black Flag it should run Unity fairly well.

Locopells
06-15-2014, 07:37 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/891165-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-System-Requirements