PDA

View Full Version : In App Purchase Fail

karlbaileypayne
06-14-2014, 03:51 PM
So I decided after getting to a point where I could not really progress forward it was time to make an in app purchase.
After making the purchase, the game was loading, it was trying to apply the purchase to the game but after it finished my purchase did not appear in game.
Thinking maybe it will take some time to apply itself I left it for a half hour and when I turned my game back on the purchase was still not applied but the money was taken from my bank account.
I tried contacting Ubisoft through multiple sources but days have gone by without any response, I fear now that my money was taken from me and I will not hear back from Ubisoft in regards to this technical error.
Has this happened to anyone else?? Does anyone know of a way to sort this out?? Do you think Ubisoft will ever get back to me about this matter??

Kennedy808
06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
I also just had an in app purchase say it failed, but still get charged to my credit card. Other than contacting android.support@ubisoft.com is there anyone else I should try to contact?

norry03
07-04-2014, 12:26 PM
hello,

I have the same problem as you. This is a week that I tried to contact them, but I have not had any response.
I spent 2.69 euro for the skin pack, 200 rubies, and 100k coins ...

I lose patience, I do not know what to do ... I try to provide the email address above ... contact customer service, google play, writing on forums ...
people have no answer for me!

Why is customer service so bad it is? there he has so many problems that Ubisoft can not manage?

thank you for your help cordially.

CagBall
07-14-2014, 02:01 PM
I've just had this same issue. Currently waiting for a response from the above email address.

Barrybarfly
07-15-2014, 10:20 AM
You have taken the correct action, I hope you get it resolved.

CagBall
07-15-2014, 10:24 AM
You have taken the correct action, I hope you get it resolved.

Cheers dude, -still waiting for a response though. Feel like I've been robbed!

RetiredRonin
07-15-2014, 01:30 PM
With the update just having gone out, there are quite a few tickets for Frontier CS to handle, you have contacted the correct address though, and they will be with you as soon as they are able.

CagBall
07-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Once again, cheers Shifty.

CagBall
07-23-2014, 10:24 AM
1 week later - still no response, not even an acknowledgement of my email. Great customer service that really makes me feel valued!