PDA

View Full Version : Lost platinum medals

baids12
06-14-2014, 10:39 AM
When I went back onto trials today i found that 5-6 of the platinum medals I achieved yesterday had disappeared but my platinum time and record remained the same on the leader boards. These were all hard/extreme platinum's too and I really don't want to spend all that time trying to do them again!
Is there a fix for this or do I have to do them again?

En0-
06-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Hello Baids,

Did you play on different computers? (the synchronization of the save game may have removed the previous one)

You can try to revert your save game.
Check here for instructions: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eeP9CAI

Tell me if it helps.

Regards,

baids12
06-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Hello Baids,

Did you play on different computers? (the synchronization of the save game may have removed the previous one)

You can try to revert your save game.
Check here for instructions: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eeP9CAI

Tell me if it helps.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply.

No, Same laptop being used.

I read through and the drop down next to 'Play' only had uninstall as an option. Alternatively I went offline in Uplay and started the game im not sure if that was meant to be the same thing but that didn't help still no medals back.

En0-
06-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Hi Baids,

It looks like the game didn't save your progresses last time you played or the file has been replaced by a previous version. I have no idea why, I never saw this problem happened before.
Did your laptop get a maintenance or a back up performed on your laptop?

Cheers.

baids12
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi Baids,

It looks like the game didn't save your progresses last time you played or the file has been replaced by a previous version. I have no idea why, I never saw this problem happened before.
Did your laptop get a maintenance or a back up performed on your laptop?

Cheers.

Nah my laptop hasn't had maintenance in a while, it probably needs some!
Its all good I've almost got all of them again anyway ill just deal with it.

was just weird the fact that my platinum time was still in the leader boards square on the bottom right and a platinum badge next to my name on the leader boards but not on the game itself!

Appreciate the help though, thanks