PDA

View Full Version : Things should actually be announced here

VANDAMAG3
06-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Things like tournaments, CBFs, and sales should be announced and never are.

MystifiedTiger
06-14-2014, 02:29 PM
AGREEEEEED! Everything should be notified on here including updates & what they will do.when the servers will be closed & reopened ETC ETC

White0Mountain
06-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Agreed! I have a question guys. Can you play? Im getting service unavailable tryagainlater for..2? days now. i really enjoy the game and i think its really cool and all but it aint much fun if you cant play :D so whats up? gamertag: White0Mountain

XenoMantis64
06-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Actually, it seems the servers have been down for almost a week now in some places. I don't know what's going on with ps3 users but not a single person I've asked about this has been able to play the game at all since last Friday morning at about 9:30.

White0Mountain
06-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Actually, it seems the servers have been down for almost a week now in some places. I don't know what's going on with ps3 users but not a single person I've asked about this has been able to play the game at all since last Friday morning at about 9:30.

Thanks so much for the quick answer.. Its sad i would really want to play the game :(

XenoMantis64
06-17-2014, 03:48 AM
I know, and you'd think they would've posted somewhere about a server issue this big, but they haven't said a word about it anywhere. It's like they refuse to even recognize it as a problem!

MystifiedTiger
06-17-2014, 12:45 PM
been able to get on but it takes ages & nobody seems to be online ive had 3 fights in 3 nights but the server problem should be announced & weall know that reporting the problem does'nt help we get spoon fed the same sh*te techinal support links but then we get ignored...it stupid they release a game then sabotage it.

rockstof
06-21-2014, 01:41 PM
First off all ,i love this game:D.But after the last tournament i'm having serious problems to get connected to the servers.I always have to try 15-20 times before i get connected.
I asked friends if they have the same problem, and yes they all have problems with connecting with the spartacus server.BTW i play on Xbox 360 and my gamertag is 'rockstof'.
I'm also a bit dissapointed that the last weeks there's nothing to do, would be perfect to upgrade our gladiators and finding some Shroud of the fallen perks.I realy was hoping a new double fame weekend would appear.But nothing:( Looks like the spartacus team is taking a break and went on vacation.Hope to find some new action soon in Capua:D
Cheers.......

MystifiedTiger
06-24-2014, 12:38 PM
Hey rockstof yeah were all experiencing this problem.dont waste your times searching for the shroud of the fallen perks they have been removed ubisoft made them available for 1 week end only.ive met you on the sands a few times now your a bad*ss with the 2 handed sword my gamertag is GraveRobberUK i fought you just last night send me a freind req if you like :)

EvilPixieGrrr
06-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi gang,

Real quick:

Shroud of the Fallen happens during Double Fame Weekends only, so please stay tuned for one that is coming very soon.

I'm having the server instability investigated right now, sorry for the frustration.

I'll do a better job posting upcoming events here on the forums so you will all be more aware of what's going on.

Thanks for the heads-up!

MystifiedTiger
06-25-2014, 01:33 PM
hooray shroud perks back soon finally i might be able toget a fair fight then thank god for that.thanks pixie :D

EvilPixieGrrr
06-26-2014, 06:12 PM
You're welcome. :D

AK47MIK
06-26-2014, 09:45 PM
How about information of the game like if its actually possable to get on the game when like all day today and others its simply down let us know its down how long its going to be down or when its back up. Stop adding more and more armour-perks-sales-double fame ****e and actually make it so we can play PLEASE!

loungefly5
07-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Community boss now for those who dont know. I didnt see it announced.

MystifiedTiger
07-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks loungefly5 i had no idea of this either much appreciated

MystifiedTiger
07-05-2014, 11:43 AM
hey pixie.are there any events coming up soon in form of a new tournament or a double fame week end for xbox users.i know ps3 had 1 last wk end but for obvious reasons not for 360 gamers.

rockstof
07-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Yeah, i realy thought the double fame weekend would be this weekend.Maybe you can start a double fameweek ,starting this monday untill next monday.I think a lot of players would appriciate it.One whole week the time to find some shroud of the fallen perks and even add Mark of achiles and Agrons rage on other locations.So we can make some great glads to compete with in next tournament.Please :-)

MystifiedTiger
07-06-2014, 10:35 PM
right on rockstof!!! its time xbox users got some respect & the same love ps3 gets...ubisoft gave ps3 users better equipment through uplay to start with xbox users got jack ****,xbox servers go down for a full week we get jack **** it seems sony is sucking the right guys **** & doing it reeeeeal well.we should of had a double fame week end this week to make up for ps3's last week end all i saw was spartacus legends 1 birthday double fame week end for ps3 not even an appology on facebook for the xbox server **** up! the s**teater tech that posted that on facebook really needs my foot in his b*lls & id gladly go 3 rounds with the dude.its time the techs stopped **********ing each other off & sorted the xbox game out & stopped giving sony the spit & polish treatment.this game needs all xbox users to unite & give ubisoft hell for treating us like **** secend rate gamers,watchdogs is ****e same as assassins creed that **** is staler than milk out of date by 40yrs farcry 4 oh really!???.the wrath of agron perks ruined the game they was **** but it would be nice to get the mark of achiles perks & shrouds again,notice how after everytime these perks are availible ubisoft offers half price glad sales?? yeah i made the same mistake:nonchalance:

Bowles3
07-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Tiger, I totally feel you on the perks. They don't announce news in a timely fashion on the spartacus website and the forum isn't much better. I didn't find one damn special perk all double fame weekend when I could get on the server, which, to my disappointment, has gone down twice on me during the season 8 tournament. In addition to seeing shroud and special perks availability announced, I would like to see a thread to post names of dashboard in beeyotches posted for the community cause it's getting ridiculous.