PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea for Ubisoft for an AC game (Assassin Jew)

yonif1997
06-13-2014, 07:05 AM
i think that it should be a ac game about the time before the holocaust or during the holocaust for some reasons:
1.many catastrophe and events happend for instance the November 9-10, 1938, when hundreds of synagogues and Jewish businesses were vandalized or destroyed by the Nazis).\
--->Warsaw Ghetto Uprising:
---->Night of the Long Knives
the confiscation property and the humiliation that the germans and the other countries did to the jews
and the hypocrisy

2.i think that people should get more intreasted in this because we need to learn from our history the lessons and what we shouldnt do
3.and i want a game like that because its relates to me(the brotheres of my grandpa died by germans)
i could write more but i think this is enoght
so what do you think about this idea?

AherasSTRG
06-13-2014, 09:19 AM
I also want a game set during WWII, but the events are still fresh, Ubisoft won't be able to market it properly.

yonif1997
06-13-2014, 09:25 AM
I also want a game set during WWII, but the events are still fresh, Ubisoft won't be able to market it properly.

why its supposed to disrupt?

Dag_B
06-13-2014, 11:02 AM
The assassination attempt on Hitler involving Graf von Stauffenberg would definitively be an obvious opportunity.

But I agree with Aheradrim, this is still a sensible subject for many people, so I do not think, they would make an assassins creed game out of this.
It's also hard to create the nazis in those games. Most games solve this, in showing them as pure evil, with no heart and without motives where you could say "Oh, I understand why he though that was a good idea". This is because it is such a sensible subject and you do not want to make these monsters too human, as a lot of people might get this wrong, as it might seem that you might try to make the events look harmless.

I am not sure if an assassins creed game like this would work, a lot of times they tried to show us "well, templars had good reasons, that made sense from their point of view even if they are wrong from our point of view". You can't really do this with Nazis. But without these things the enemys might feel hollow and unrealistic and as if they are just there so we have someone to kill.

zsuti1
06-13-2014, 05:38 PM
i think that it should be a ac game about the time before the holocaust or during the holocaust for some reasons:
1.many catastrophe and events happend for instance the November 9-10, 1938, when hundreds of synagogues and Jewish businesses were vandalized or destroyed by the Nazis).\
--->Warsaw Ghetto Uprising:
---->Night of the Long Knives
the confiscation property and the humiliation that the germans and the other countries did to the jews
and the hypocrisy

2.i think that people should get more intreasted in this because we need to learn from our history the lessons and what we shouldnt do
3.and i want a game like that because its relates to me(the brotheres of my grandpa died by germans)
i could write more but i think this is enoght
so what do you think about this idea?

How about a middle-eastern Assassin fighting against occupying jews and americans in modern times? Many brothers of grandpas were executed by the jews after their houses were destroyed before them.

AherasSTRG
06-13-2014, 05:46 PM
How about a middle-eastern Assassin fighting against occupying jews and americans in modern times? Many brothers of grandpas were executed by the jews after their houses were destroyed before them.

Let's not turn this thread into a political debate.