PDA

View Full Version : To Devs | A new idea for a new spawn location in the beginning of the match

azgoodaz
06-12-2014, 11:14 PM
For the start of the mission, the tactical unit can have a choice (depending on the map) to be spawned in plane. From the plane and for ''X'' amount of feet up in the air. You can perform a HALO jump from the plane with a oxygen mask and sky dive towards your target. I think it would be in the more stealthy approach then by a helicopter.

Thanks,

azgoodaz

Note: If you like the idea, please retweet the tweet I sent to Rainbow Six on twitter to maybe get this notice.
https://twitter.com/azgoodaz/status/477213821858115584

Dome500
06-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Sounds interesting and cool, but idk how much work it is in terms of animations and mechanics and if it is worth it finally.

KarinkTV
06-15-2014, 02:38 AM
While it sounds great to see, it would also imply having a lot of prep time to do a HALO jump. Not sure the defenders are willing to wait for you to do your fancy jump.

TheCyrcus.TTV
07-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Realistically, why would they spend that much time prepping a plane for something a helicopter can do? Maybe in a different map where there's a reason that they can't use the helicopter.

xLOSTxAblomis
07-11-2014, 04:10 PM
I would put the idea the other way around:

there should be different entry point depending on a map, e.g.: helicopter and boat for an Oil Tanker.
I hope devs will implement them, because it requires quite a bit of resources.

TheCyrcus.TTV
07-12-2014, 02:22 AM
I would put the idea the other way around:

there should be different entry point depending on a map, e.g.: helicopter and boat for an Oil Tanker.
I hope devs will implement them, because it requires quite a bit of resources.

Agreed, and I would absolutely love to see an oil tanker map. Be careful of what you blow up ;).

Ghost-117-16
07-12-2014, 08:00 AM
I'd leave the HALO insertions for a Ghost Recon reboot ; )

HilbillyRokstar
07-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I'd leave the HALO insertions for a Ghost Recon reboot ; )For sure...waste of assets in terms of programming and time.