PDA

View Full Version : New to the series

Eddie..Kenway
06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
I've almost finished assassins creed black flag and I gotta say its an epic game, ubisoft never cease to amaze me. It's up there with far cry 3 and I cannot wait for far cry 4, make sure you make it for xbox 360 for peasants like me. Now back to my point will I enjoy any other games in the assassins series, will the main characters have as much charisma as edward kenway whos just looking for a bit of coin. Black flag is the only game I have played, do you think any of the previous games are worth it.

DinoSteve1
06-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Well all the games are pretty good although in my opinion AC3 is the runt of the litter. If you like Edward you will definitely like Ezio. Be warned the older games don't play as fluidly as AC4.

Jexx21
06-11-2014, 07:42 PM
no thy all sck

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 07:45 PM
You should play the all the AC games, they are all great and it's nice to know the full story of Assassins Creed.

poptartz20
06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Ahhh... you'll find everyone here is pretty opinionated about the series! The best thing for you to do is play them yourself and come back! I hope you enjoy each one of them! :)

JustPlainQuirky
06-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Really of all things you hope for Charisma? The one thing half the fans are complaining about?

GunnerGalactico
06-11-2014, 07:48 PM
You should play the all the AC games, they are all great and it's nice to know the full story of Assassins Creed.

Ahhh... you'll find everyone here is pretty opinionated about the series! The best thing for you to do is play them yourself and come back! I hope you enjoy each one of them! :)

True. Which AC game or character you like is entirely up to you.

Eddie..Kenway
06-11-2014, 08:00 PM
I've heard 3 is the worst one aswell, apparently ubisoft didn't even like it themselves. The two I'm most interested in is 2 and brotherhood I cant decide between them, I'm a little worried they might be a clinical in comparison to black flag.

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 08:01 PM
I've heard 3 is the worst one aswell, apparently ubisoft didn't even like it themselves. The two I'm most interested in is 2 and brotherhood I cant decide between them, I'm a little worried they might be a clinical in comparison to black flag.
Don't let people's opinions affect your experience of the games.. give AC3 a play though you might enjoy the game..

DinoSteve1
06-11-2014, 08:03 PM
lol there have been epic rows over the first few words in your first sentence, on this board.

Aphex_Tim
06-11-2014, 08:05 PM

Well, Brotherhood is the sequel to AC2. So I'd say give AC2 a shot first ;)
If you don't mind repetitive gameplay and like a good story with a stoic hero, give AC1 a shot!

Jexx21
06-11-2014, 08:07 PM

I actually think that AC3 is a good game with some issues, but I think if you like Black Flag you would like AC3 as Black Flag has a lot of the same issues (or similar ones) in my experience.

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Also play the AC games in order if you can the story will make more sense if you play the games in chronological order :)

Ureh
06-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Yeah if you got the money and cash to spare (they're pretty cheap now), then just go ahead and play all of them. The last thing you need is the risk of your opinion being influenced by others before you even start the games.