PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Bonuses/DLC Items

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Hey so I found some pre-order options/DLC after doing a bit of digging that wasn't popping up very easily. If someone can help translate these, it'd be appreciated. I've used Google Translate to help translate what I could... corrections are welcome of course haha

Musketeer Pack
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ACU_PreOrder_Musketeer_E3_140609_4pmPST_IT_1402399 600.jpg?57efa4
Left: Hood "Siege of Maastricht" (not sure what Maastricht is)
More life (I assume this means it gives you more health)

Right: Spanish rapier
A perfect cut for a virtuous attack (?)

Prussian Pack
http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ACU_PreOrder_Prussian_E3_140609_4pmPST_IT_14023996 01.jpg?57efa4
Left: Prussian Corsage
More protection against bullets

Right: Maple Shotgun (I've actually seen this as Maple Hunting Rifle for the Walmat pre-order bonus in the USA)
A deadly long-range weapon, perfect to avoid head-on collisions.

Royal Arsenal Pack
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ACU_PreOrder_RoyalArsenal_E3_140609_4pmPST_ITA_140 2399603.jpg?57efa4
Left: ? ? ? ? ?
More power and protection against bullets.

Middle: Black Musketeer Pants
You can fall from great heights without damage

Right: Pappenheimer Rapier
A splendid and refined blade created for ? ? ? ?

Shooter Pack
http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ACU_PreOrder_Shooter_E3_140609_4pmPST_IT_140239960 5.jpg?57efa4
Left: Hood "Regiment of Leipzig"
Acquire(?) your sense of the eagle
(improves control and increases the depth)

Right: Gun Barrels Stacked (or Under/Over Pistol which is the Best Buy pre-order for USA)
Quick to reload this twice in succession and the weapon's most effective at close range.

Tysodie
06-11-2014, 11:10 AM
English versions here.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10462579_512678218833092_1207033385062130599_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10471438_512678225499758_1414852555198688064_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10440282_512678198833094_4371854583394981694_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10385310_512678175499763_5098340164008396082_n.jpg

Dag_B
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
There is also a Parade pistol. I do not have a seperate (or even english) picture though.
It is in the guillotine edition, a preorder item from UbiShop and included in the amazon pocket watch bundle:

http://picload.org/image/liawlil/refamb_link_181837007_1.jpeg

"A pistol with fine ornaments that combines precision and damage"

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Anybody know where you have to preorder from to get these?

Farlander1991
06-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Unbuttoned shirt with skin showing gives better armor and protection against gunshots? :/

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Unbuttoned shirt with skin showing gives better armor and protection against gunshots? :/

His abs are apparently tougher than any armor.

But seriously, these artworks are not to be trusted. Remember Colonial Assassin? We'll end up with something called Athos' Dueling Shirt, but it may or may not look anything like that picture.

pacmanate
06-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Holy crap that is ridiculous.

How many bloody pre order items are there?! Not to mention there is an extra 5 things on assassinscreed.com/unite

Farlander1991
06-11-2014, 11:41 AM
His abs are apparently tougher than any armor.

But seriously, these artworks are not to be trusted. Remember Colonial Assassin? We'll end up with something called Athos' Dueling Shirt, but it may or may not look anything like that picture.

Yeah.

Overall, though, I just want the bonuses to be somewhat less arbitrary. Like, I can get why one hood sharpens the eagle sense (even if in reality there wouldn't be any practical reason to it), but I don't get why another one somehow gives bonus to health? O_o

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Yeah.

Overall, though, I just want the bonuses to be somewhat less arbitrary. Like, I can get why one hood sharpens the eagle sense (even if in reality there wouldn't be any practical reason to it), but I don't get why another one somehow gives bonus to health? O_o

Yeah. I kind of doubt that every customization item will be like this though. I'm willing to bet most of them are just cosmetic. They simply needed a selling point for these.

Pantherine
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Are these all for Co Op?

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Are these all for Co Op?

They're for both. You play as Arno in co-op.

deskp
06-11-2014, 12:21 PM
They're for both. You play as Arno in co-op.

Yeah, there is TONS of cuztomization options, so in theory everyone ends up looking different. I think the game forces the color on your coop friends, but their chosen clothes will show for you. And the game will change their faces from your own point of view.

rprkjj
06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
The preorder artworks shows the assassin with different hair and facial hair styles. Maybe you can actually customise that part of Arno and it isn't randomised to other players?

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 12:26 PM
The preorder artworks shows the assassin with different hair and facial hair styles. Maybe you can actually customise that part of Arno and it isn't randomised to other players?

Nope, Amancio said the faces are definitely NOT Arno. You still may be able to customize hairstyles and facial hair, but the co-op faces are supposed to be other Assassins.

deskp
06-11-2014, 12:27 PM

The young Arno figurine has serious long hair. That seems not to be the case with the older/established arno

And there are hairdresser signs in the game. they might jsut be there for decoration, but they very well could be there for hair cuztomization.

deskp
06-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Nope, Amancio said the faces are definitely NOT Arno. You still may be able to customize hairstyles and facial hair, but the co-op faces are supposed to be other Assassins.

Well I think they are Arno in theory, with new faces and color scheme.

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Well I think they are Arno in theory, with new faces and color scheme.

Well, I mean, from your perspective they're other Assassins. To the other player it's their own version of Arno.

The young Arno figurine has serious long hair.

Pics? I only remember seeing one figurine, and it had a hood on so you couldn't tell.

Farlander1991
06-11-2014, 01:14 PM
On a side-note hope that ACU will make it a lot easier to have the game with the full amount of content than ACIV, which has it just all over the place :/ It's kinda hard to get Haytham figurine from where I live, so chances are I won't ever have the Haytham-coloured outfit which IMO looks awesome :( I really don't want that kind of thing happening with ACU. At least we know that all pre-order stuff is going to be in the Season Pass (as it usually is), but who knows what other things are there...

pacmanate
06-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Pretty cool little pre order program in my opinion!

When you pre order on Uplay you will recieve a code, when you input this code, you get free stuff! You have to create a team, 4 members per team. The more members that join, the more free stuff you get! But remember, they have to have a pre order code and you only get this from Uplay and GAME in the UK (I think).

www.assassinscreed.com/unite

http://i.imgur.com/gSFVS2G.jpg

SixKeys
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Athos? As in one of the Three Musketeers?

Edit: Oh, and Maastricht is a city in the Netherlands.

reddragonhrcro
06-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Athos? As in one of the Three Musketeers?

Edit: Oh, and Maastricht is a city in the Netherlands.

Yes Athos is one of the Three Musketeers.
Maybe he is going to be one of the legendary Assassins in the game.

Pantherine
06-11-2014, 01:34 PM
The only problem with pre-order bonuses are that they are normally the worst items in the game. I think Arno has no look, and that's why they haven't clearly shown his face, so we can model him to look how we prefer.

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Pretty cool little pre order program in my opinion!

When you pre order on Uplay you will recieve a code, when you input this code, you get free stuff! You have to create a team, 4 members per team. The more members that join, the more free stuff you get! But remember, they have to have a pre order code and you only get this from Uplay and GAME in the UK (I think).

www.assassinscreed.com/unite

http://i.imgur.com/gSFVS2G.jpg

Is this only for the digital edition?

Locopells
06-11-2014, 02:00 PM
No, all editions as far as I can make out.

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Hm, well, I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Unite thing yet. I don't want the digital edition, and I don't know which shipping address to use for the physical edition since I'll be moving into a new apartment in August.

deskp
06-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Getting stuff earlier is fun sure. But we should remind ourselves that we'll be getting all that(likely) in the season pass(altough a little later than at launch)

Arun1910
06-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Is this only for the digital edition?

Its Pacman here :p

Its for all editions, just pre ordered mine from Ubishop, got a code from it and its the physical PS4 edition.

Dag_B
06-11-2014, 02:28 PM
On a side-note hope that ACU will make it a lot easier to have the game with the full amount of content than ACIV, which has it just all over the place :/ It's kinda hard to get Haytham figurine from where I live, so chances are I won't ever have the Haytham-coloured outfit which IMO looks awesome :( I really don't want that kind of thing happening with ACU. At least we know that all pre-order stuff is going to be in the Season Pass (as it usually is), but who knows what other things are there...
The Arno Figurine has a special outfit so I guess it will be the same thing.

ElectroPuff
06-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Sooooo on the preordering front, I've gone and done it and got the code for the unite program, anyone else who's preordered want to jump into my brotherhood so we can get as many of the bonuses as possible? If so bring your code and search for AbstergoINC

Kagurra
06-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Dat outfit customization.

DumbGamerTag94
06-11-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm just stoked about the Prussian waistcoat and Leipzig Regement hood! And that bad *** rifle. N I must have the parade pistol!

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-12-2014, 02:28 AM
Dat outfit customization.

Right? I'm super happy. We both get what we want -- I can have a beaked hood and you can have a beakless hood! :D

I'm not hurting for these specific outfit pieces or anything but it's cool to see that we WILL get to have alternate hoods and the like.

JustPlainQuirky
06-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Come on Ubi dont do this to me.

I want all the costumes.

Y u have to take my manies 2?

blurryimage
06-12-2014, 03:24 AM
So I pre ordered from Amazon so I wont get a code?

Wolfmeister1010
06-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Christ there are so many bonuses and crap...

I think I will just wait for them all to become available. Obviously that will happen.

Locopells
06-12-2014, 08:59 AM
So I pre ordered from Amazon so I wont get a code?

It's looking that way.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-12-2014, 09:19 AM
...wait. Why won't you get a code by ordering from Amazon..?

Dag_B
06-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Might depend on your contry.

In Germany (and probably a lot other european countries) you get the musketeer pack for preordering from Amazon. In North America you seem to get the Pioneer axe from Amazon.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/user/140612/3h643n6u.png
Source: IGN (http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-5-unity/Pre-Order_Bonuses)

Dellers
06-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Yet another mess in other words. I'm getting so tired of Ubi's pre-order stuff and different editions. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ahead of the Watch Dogs release that it was possible to know for sure how you could get what you wanted (everything in my case), and even then it required hours of research. From what I can tell there is no version of Unity that gives you everything, and I suppose the only way to get it all is through a season pass which isn't announced yet. To make a long story short: I won't pre-order at this time since there is no information regarding how I can get what I want. Why not just sell a deluxe version that has everything?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Yet another mess in other words. I'm getting so tired of Ubi's pre-order stuff and different editions. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ahead of the Watch Dogs release that it was possible to know for sure how you could get what you wanted (everything in my case), and even then it required hours of research. From what I can tell there is no version of Unity that gives you everything, and I suppose the only way to get it all is through a season pass which isn't announced yet. To make a long story short: I won't pre-order at this time since there is no information regarding how I can get what I want. Why not just sell a deluxe version that has everything?

Because that would make too much sense, see?

m4r-k7
06-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm just happy that we will finally get to use weapons such as spears and permanently hold a rifle! Woooo - I like that customization options give you bonuses but I will end up wearing the outfit I like most visually, rather than which ones will give me extra stuff. For example, I may want to wear Arno's standard robes throughout the game but will that make me weaker? Only time will find out, but am really liking all this AC Unity news, sounds incredible. Amancio on interviews seems to know what he is doing in terms of the core pillars of AC. So glad we are going back to the "assassin" feel of the game, rather than just being a tank of a warrior killing everyone in 5 seconds.

LoyalACFan
06-12-2014, 12:24 PM

Season pass has been confirmed, actually. Not saying I disagree with you (Ubi's preorder bonuses are always a mess) but just FYI.

AherasSTRG
06-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Money's on the Visa... Just waiting for an e-mail from Ubisoft and I will be pre-ordering the Notre Dame Edition straight from Ubishop. I am so excited about all the costumisation options.

Dag_B
06-12-2014, 12:27 PM
The guillotine edition is said to have all 5 preorder packs (some gaming homepages claim this) although there is no ubisoft source for this, as the shop description is not very specific.
The guillotine edition does not seem to include the Arno outfit from the Arno-Figurine and of course the "Unite"-Items are not in there (but everybody who preorders a physical edition of the guillotine edition seems to get access to the Unite-Homepage).
So at the moment you seem to miss one outfit. But I am sure more stuff will follow with even more exclusive items...

Season pass is already announced (30€, do not know how many US$).
Personally I do not think the Season Pass will give you everything. As far as I know the Figurine outfits from the Black Flag Figurines were not included in the season pass.

For the physical items: It's pretty complete. The Figurine is the same with a little bit more surrounding (and the gargoyle disappeared) but this is probably ok. The Steel case from the Bastille edition is mission but you get this FuturePak case. The pocket watch is missing but this seems to be a retailer item so it's no wonder it's not included in any Ubisoft edition. Also this edition is not in all european countries available, the UK amazon does not sell this (FR and DE have it, I do not know how it's with the other amazon versions). So I would not really count it as missing as it seems this is just "merchandise" not officially collectors edition content.