PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity - UNITE

Diarmuid_III
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
When you pre-order Assassin's Creed Unity you get this pre-order UNITE program which gives you 5 rewards. The rewards rely on team membership. You either create a team or join an existing team to unlock the rewards. Is it better to join a team where all the players are in the same country? Does it make any difference?

Locopells
06-11-2014, 12:39 AM
I'm not aware that it does - here is the PC Co-op recruiting friends, if you're looking for teammates!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889830-AC-Unity-Co-Op-Discussion-and-Friend-Recruitment-Thread-%28PC%29

Dag_B
06-11-2014, 11:34 AM
9/10 gamers might agree that those multiple versions are not good, but 9/10 gamers do also buy at least (!) one of these versions and support this system. :rolleyes:

The sales figures do not lie. Either people love that they can choose or many are stupid enough to buy multiple versions. One way or the other: All editions sell which is why we get that many every year.

(This year, I know about two for north america - standard and collectors - and seven(!) for europe - Standard, special, gold (game+season pass for PC), pocket watch bundle (amazon), bastille, notre dame, guillotine).

NeoMorph WTH
06-20-2014, 01:02 AM
The Bastille edition adds 45 minutes of play apparently... and adds a load of junk that collectors like (I don't). I just wish they would release an "ALL INGAME EXTRA MISSIONS" pack without having to buy the collectors junk. I just want the gameplay.

Anykeyer
06-20-2014, 07:30 AM
Gold Edition is probably what you want then. It should include everything + season pass. This means "unite" bonuses too.

palalgar
06-21-2014, 08:16 PM
when does the the redeem code button come available? after aplying to a group or after the group leader has accepted you in his group cause for now i can't seem to find it anywhere

Locopells
06-22-2014, 09:20 AM
It should be a big one, down at the bottom of the main page.

vesonator
06-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi. I have pre-ordered AC Unity, but didn't get the Activation Key. I have contacted the support and they told me that I will not receive any codes until the release date. I remember this was also the case with AC Liberation HD, where I didn't get any codes and the game was automatically tied to my account. However, on the Unite rewards page, there is a note saying "All rewards will be available at Assassinís Creed Unity game launch, if you have redeemed your pre-order code.". I have contacted the support again about a week ago, but haven't received any answers. Does anyone have any information about this issue? Will the rewards be available post-launch? Also, as they are reffered as "Packs" (Heavy Pack, Guard Pack), are the rewards included in the Season Pass? Thank you in advance for your help :)

Dag_B
06-23-2014, 01:19 AM
Where did you preorder?
The UbiSoft Store does give out codes immediately, other retailers might wait (I know for sure that german amazon will send out the codes near release or shortly after).

Funny thing is, I also asked the german UbiSoft Support (in the 19th), how long Unite will accept codes and did not receive an answer. Maybe they don't know yet?

Dag_B
06-23-2014, 01:26 AM
when does the the redeem code button come available? after aplying to a group or after the group leader has accepted you in his group cause for now i can't seem to find it anywhere
After being accepted and real part of a team.

Dag_B
06-23-2014, 01:28 AM
The Bastille edition adds 45 minutes of play apparently... and adds a load of junk that collectors like (I don't). I just wish they would release an "ALL INGAME EXTRA MISSIONS" pack without having to buy the collectors junk. I just want the gameplay.
*Chemical Revolution
* American Prisoner

Those should be the two missions - they are in the other collector's editions too. Chemical Revolution is also in the special edition.

chris54_104
06-23-2014, 07:41 AM
I preordered from ubisoft but do not have a code yet

vesonator
06-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Where did you preorder?

Digital pre-order from Uplay

Dag_B
06-23-2014, 02:26 PM
The digital editions from UbiSoft are excluded from the Unite-programm. At least in germany.

P0rtal_suprano
06-29-2014, 10:09 PM
hey,
I've pre-ordered my ACU and looking for two more team mates to session with and unlock my content.
Find us on Assassinscreed.com/unite
Team: ACveterans

Looking forward to playing with you soon!