PDA

View Full Version : AC Comet basically confirmed by Yves Guillemot

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-10-2014, 10:29 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lswzi4/assassin-s-creed--unity-e3-2014--yves-guillemot-all-access-interview skip to 1:55 to hear what he says

JustPlainQuirky
06-10-2014, 10:34 PM
All he said was they have something.

It could be AC IV dlc for all we know.

Shahkulu101
06-10-2014, 10:37 PM

That would be hysterical

rob.davies2014
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
That would be hysterical

;)

Ureh
06-11-2014, 12:12 AM

"Good news, fans! You'll be able to play as Connor"

"Yay!"

"...in a dlc. for 9.99."

:|

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM

"Yay!"

"...in a dlc. for 9.99."

http://bestmoviesevernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/americas-next-top-model-miss-jay-controversy.gif

They. Better. Not. e__e

.... psst Yves, whom do I have to sacrifice for a Connor sequel? :D

MnemonicSyntax
06-11-2014, 04:41 AM

"Yay!"

"...in a dlc. for 9.99."

Honestly, that would be the smartest way to go. It would allow people to play as Connor (and/or have Connor be present) and pay for it, without shelling out an entire game.

Though I'm sure Adventurewoman would buy it enough times over to appear to net it in the black.

(Just joking Adventurewoman, I enjoy Connor as well. Just.. fully clothed.)

JustPlainQuirky
06-11-2014, 04:43 AM
I would be cool with Connor DLC

as long as it's not all we get of connor ever.

I want that sequel.

mhg87
06-11-2014, 05:23 AM
So I guess Kotaku got lucky with the unity leak and Comet was ********.

souNdwAve89
06-11-2014, 05:43 AM
So I guess Kotaku got lucky with the unity leak and Comet was ********.

No, Comet could still be a very real thing. Just because we haven't heard about it at E3 doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sure, there is a possibility it doesn't, but still. There is still Gamescom coming up for them to talk about it.

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-11-2014, 05:53 AM
No, Comet could still be a very real thing. Just because we haven't heard about it at E3 doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sure, there is a possibility it doesn't, but still. There is still Gamescom coming up for them to talk about it.

they still have to announce a game on Thursday before the crew so it could be it

JustPlainQuirky
06-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Did they ever say they WERE announcing another game on thursday?

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Did they ever say they WERE announcing another game on thursday?

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/06/twitchs-e3-schedule-is-full-of-juicy-teasers/

JustPlainQuirky
06-11-2014, 06:05 AM
U sure unannounced title wasn't just referring to the teased AC:Unity?

I mean by the time the list was posted all we got as a sneak peek of unity. not sure if it counted as officially announced at the time.

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-11-2014, 06:14 AM
U sure unannounced title wasn't just referring to the teased AC:Unity?

I mean by the time the list was posted all we got as a sneak peek of unity. not sure if it counted as officially announced at the time.

well ac unity was shown off in two conferences so it would of said if it was unity

CSURam
06-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Looking at the E3 Live schedule - The Crew was moved up to today and AC Unity is scheduled right before it. Looks like there are only two "Unannounced Game" slots left and there are set for 3:20 and 4:40 on Thursday. Something tells me neither of them will be for AC Comet (hope I am wrong).

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Looking at the E3 Live schedule - The Crew was moved up to today and AC Unity is scheduled right before it. Looks like there are only two "Unannounced Game" slots left and there are set for 3:20 and 4:40 on Thursday. Something tells me neither of them will be for AC Comet (hope I am wrong).

Wait, we're getting more Unity stuff today?

Legendz54
06-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Wait, we're getting more Unity stuff today?

What where who why where what more Unity???

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 02:49 PM
I would be cool with Connor DLC

as long as it's not all we get of connor ever.

I want that sequel.
My thoughts exactly!!

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
What where who why where what more Unity???

That's what the above poster said. I didn't think there would be any more coverage.

If there really is, hopefully we get to see more of Arno's personality. I kind of feel like he's an empty robe at this point, I haven't heard him speak but maybe three lines.

Legendz54
06-11-2014, 02:54 PM
That's what the above poster said. I didn't think there would be any more coverage.

If there really is, hopefully we get to see more of Arno's personality. I kind of feel like he's an empty robe at this point, I haven't heard him speak but maybe three lines.

here

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2dujfci.jpg

RinoTheBouncer
06-11-2014, 02:56 PM

I agree and they probably want all the attention to go towards the next generation, for now and not confuse the public with two games at the same time. I know Tomb Raider announced two new games but the other is more like an iPad-looking game. Itís not like Comet or whatever itíll be called is a mobile or handheld game to be announced at the same time with AC:U.

Moultonborough
06-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Unity is being shown off on IGN at 3PM PDT, 6PM EST 11PM in England and so on. http://www.ign.com/events/e3

EDIT Ninja'd by Mani60Cent12

Legendz54
06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Unity is being shown off on IGN at 3PM PDT, 6PM EST 11PM in England and so on. http://www.ign.com/events/e3

So there is more.. good.

LoyalACFan
06-11-2014, 03:12 PM
So there is more.. good.

Noice. It's got a 20-minute block too, so hopefully we'll get a pretty beefy chunk of it.

Locopells
06-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I agree and they probably want all the attention to go towards the next generation, for now and not confuse the public with two games at the same time. I know Tomb Raider announced two new games but the other is more like an iPad-looking game. It’s not like Comet or whatever it’ll be called is a mobile or handheld game to be announced at the same time with AC:U.

The other one's a fixed perspective, co-op thingy, like LC & the Guardian of Light (to which it's a sequel, which is odd since they rebooted the ENTIRE franchise since GoL came out...).

RinoTheBouncer
06-11-2014, 05:08 PM
The other one's a fixed perspective, co-op thingy, like LC & the Guardian of Light (to which it's a sequel, which is odd since they rebooted the ENTIRE franchise since GoL came out...).

Yeah, I know. LC and The Temple of Osiris is a sequel to Guardian of Light and it doesn’t seem to follow any cannot. It’s just there for the sake of being a simple game, completely different in style, starring Lara Croft. Like the old mobile games.

LatinaC09
06-11-2014, 05:11 PM
I wonder if Comet will end up being a mobile/handheld game. It just seems like it's kind of a dead project at this point. There hasn't been any leaks to prove otherwise and by now we would have some.

Ureh
06-11-2014, 10:05 PM
I wonder if Comet will end up being a mobile/handheld game. It just seems like it's kind of a dead project at this point. There hasn't been any leaks to prove otherwise and by now we would have some.

Heheh maybe they disassembled it for spare parts for future AC games. xD

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Comet was mentioned to be a game for previous ten consoles.. 360, PS3..

LatinaC09
06-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Comet was mentioned to be a game for previous ten consoles.. 360, PS3..

I know that it was only supposed to be for 360 and PS3 but still, you'd think we would have heard something by now. I could be wrong though, they could announce it tomorrow or in a few months. Who knows? It just doesn't seem likely.

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 10:20 PM
I know that it was only supposed to be for 360 and PS3 but still, you'd think we would have heard something by now. I could be wrong though, they could announce it tomorrow or in a few months. Who knows? It just doesn't seem likely.
When Liberation was announced at E3 2012 it wasn't on the same day as AC3.. That's what Ubisoft might be doing with Comet.

Will_Lucky
06-11-2014, 10:30 PM
When Liberation was announced at E3 2012 it wasn't on the same day as AC3.. That's what Ubisoft might be doing with Comet.

No it was during the main Sony conference at E3, but they just said this is the title bye. They later showed a trailer at Gamescom.