PDA

View Full Version : Spin to Win Pre-Order Code?

thefreeman28989
06-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Just wondering if anyone else tried the Spin to Win at www.assassinscreed.com/play (http://www.assassinscreed.com/play) and if you did what did you enter for the Pre-Order code number? I tried entering my order number from Amazon but that was invalid. Do we get a separate email or something? Thanks :)

beuceda
06-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone else tried the Spin to Win at www.assassinscreed.com/play (http://www.assassinscreed.com/play) and if you did what did you enter for the Pre-Order code number? I tried entering my order number from Amazon but that was invalid. Do we get a separate email or something? Thanks :)

so i think you should just send a ticket to ubisoft maybe they can help. atleast thats what it says in the rules. i order mine from ubisoft no code either bro so i feel your pain. good luck ill definitely keep checking this post to see if someone else has a solution or to see if i was right.

deskp
06-10-2014, 08:30 AM
I won the ingame weapon on my free spin, does everyone win that?

https://www.unityshopper.com/img/landing/hooked-impaler-prize2.png

Legionario-Cero
06-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Is this only available for the US? other regions can't participate?

poptartz20
06-10-2014, 09:56 AM
I won the ingame weapon on my free spin, does everyone win that?

https://www.unityshopper.com/img/landing/hooked-impaler-prize2.png

Yep.. I'm thinking so I won the exact same thing as well. Then I refreshed the page and won the same prize over again. :\ oh well... at least it's something.

Locopells
06-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Yep.. I'm thinking so I won the exact same thing as well. Then I refreshed the page and won the same prize over again. :\ oh well... at least it's something.

Same here - and I'm not even in the US...

Mr_Shade
06-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Guys,

If you read the rules - it does explain a little..

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/play/

It's US only - for the main prize entry - due to them being physical items etc.

You will get a code from participating retailers - so if you live in the US and have pre-ordered - your retailer will supply one:

* To pre-order Assassin’s Creed Unity video game, and receive your pre-order code, visit one of the following participating retailers: GameStop, Amazon (online only), Best Buy, Target, Walmart (online only), pre-order codes available at Walmart retail locations after 8/15/14, and Microsoft Store.

Everything you need to know, is on the site ;)

beuceda
06-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Guys,

If you read the rules - it does explain a little..

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/play/

It's US only - for the main prize entry - due to them being physical items etc.

You will get a code from participating retailers - so if you live in the US and have pre-ordered - your retailer will supply one:

* To pre-order Assassinís Creed Unity video game, and receive your pre-order code, visit one of the following participating retailers: GameStop, Amazon (online only), Best Buy, Target, Walmart (online only), pre-order codes available at Walmart retail locations after 8/15/14, and Microsoft Store.

Everything you need to know, is on the site ;)

yea the site does explain you have to read a lot. but i pre-odered mine from ubisoft itself and the receipt doesnt have the code so i again went to the site you posted and they basically told me to submit a ticket so now ive been anxiously waiting for a reply since 2 days ago. on another note if someone ordered it from amazon if you scroll down a little amazon says the code will be emailed in 2 business days after the game has been pre-ordered. if thats the case for ubisoft than i probably still have to wait a few hours if they are like really serious about that. otherwise the waiting game is my best chance and hope i didnt messed up.

Infernapism
06-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Hey, I preordered Unity on the Ubisoft website, and received the email with the pre-order code. I type it in on the spin to win page, in all caps with the dashes, and it keeps saying pre-order code invalid. Anyone know what's wrong? :)

deskp
06-16-2014, 02:09 PM
are you american and not european?

Infernapism
06-16-2014, 02:53 PM
No, I'm English.

Locopells
06-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Spin to Win is for the US only, UK gets the UNITE promotion.

deskp
06-16-2014, 03:05 PM
No, I'm English.

Then Join my UNITE team, and youll get the pre order bonuses us europeans get!

Go here create a profile and search for my team CODEPEOPLE and join :)
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

You'll get 4 weapons, 1 pair of pants, 1 murder mystery mission, a digital comic book and digital game soundtrack!

AherasSTRG
06-16-2014, 03:37 PM
1 pair of pants

Thank God, I had started having problems with my social life.

Buzzster99
06-20-2014, 01:30 PM
Hello

Yesterday I went ahead and did the pre-order for Unity at my local Best Buy. I went on the site with the "Play-to-Play" spin and it says to enter the "Pre-order Code" off the receipt and gave an example. My receipt does't have one like it. I went to the "Rules" but it doesn't show "Rule 4" which apparently lists the two ways of getting the code. Gamestop does give a code out per their site. I cannot find anything on Best Buy about it. I told another friend I was getting the game doing the preorder and about the weekly contest on the AC:Unity site. I just hope I didn't tell them wrong and we're not able to play the spin game at all. Any suggestions or another way?

Thanks
Kenny J
USA - Nashville TN

deskp
06-20-2014, 02:15 PM
pre order from a participating retailer, then canclle the order after you get your code.

The retailers that runs the program usualy advertises that, so jsut pay mroe attention in the future =O

SaintRichie23
06-20-2014, 04:25 PM
So last Friday I pre-ordered AC Unity for the PS4 and entered into the Spin-to-Win promotion they had going on. I used my free spin to win the impaler weapon, then I proceeded to use my 5 spins for the gaming headset. On the first spin I won the headset. I was pretty excited about my luck, but now logging on today to use my other spins, the headset is no longer in the "My Prizes" tab -_-

Is there anyway I could contact Ubisoft about this, because I won the prize fair and square and now its just gone?

Locopells
06-20-2014, 05:44 PM
So last Friday I pre-ordered AC Unity for the PS4 and entered into the Spin-to-Win promotion they had going on. I used my free spin to win the impaler weapon, then I proceeded to use my 5 spins for the gaming headset. On the first spin I won the headset. I was pretty excited about my luck, but now logging on today to use my other spins, the headset is no longer in the "My Prizes" tab -_-

Is there anyway I could contact Ubisoft about this, because I won the prize fair and square and now its just gone?

I would talk to support (click my sig) and get them to sort it out.

biggboy089
06-20-2014, 11:39 PM
i have been trying to use my preorder bonus code but its not working keeps saying Whoops, looks like something went wrong. can anyone help please tell me whats going on im using for ps4

Buzzster99
06-22-2014, 08:53 PM
Hello

I posted my problem with the pre-order done thru Best Buy here in the USA. I have found out I'm not alone in that situation and several have voiced their concern there was no code on their receipt. There was a response it seems from someone at Best Buy (CSR person?) and more or less blamed Ubisoft for not providing means on issuing the codes and all pre-orders will get their codes eventually....a estimated time is a week.

Kenny J
USA - Nashville TN

jmk1999
06-22-2014, 09:12 PM
hey, kenny... you'll wanna check with support: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/

first thing, have a scan or clear image of your receipt when you submit your inquiry. sorry about the problem. :)

DiEnd95
06-25-2014, 04:04 AM
So you know how you get a free code for the spins to win random prizes right? well I tried to use mine but it keeps saying "Whoops, looks like something went wrong!". I'm not sure if its just me or if I'm doing something wrong :(

Moultonborough
06-25-2014, 05:49 AM
Did you order it in a store like GameStop, Best Buy or others along those lines. In any case if your getting it in physical form the codes are on a paper within the case itself.For example the Uplay passport code unlocking certain MP ability's or special avatar. Or in the case of AC2 additional content (the Auditory(sp?) Tomb). And others in AC3 and ACB

EDIT: Or maybe they won't become active yet.

PeanutReaper117
06-30-2014, 07:41 PM
So i live in Canada and went to Ebgames to pre-order the collectors edition because I'm stupidly attached to the AC franchise, and now i don't get to participate in the spin to win game. Now that's fine knowing that for shipping and other stuff you can only send material winnings within the US. But I'm on PC with a Uplay account for Christ's sake, I've already pre-ordered my phantom blade, i have Astros already, i have no desire to go to Paris, so is it so hard that we get digital content? Like do i get my spear that everyone else wins on their free spin? I logged into my account but it still asks for a pre-order code, cant people outside of the US get digital prizes with 5 spins? Is there a program that I've missed that lets Canadians participate(I'm pretty sure other countries have programs), come on Ubisoft Montreal stand up for your fellow Canadians, Vive le Digital Prizes!!!!!

-Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

XxDeathAngel07xX
08-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi, I pre-ordered assassins creed unity of steam and I did not get a spin to win code is something wrong

Ureh
08-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi, I pre-ordered assassins creed unity of steam and I did not get a spin to win code is something wrong

As far as I know, Steam is not offering the Guillotine Spin to Win code. Try Uplay shop, Amazon or Walmart (Best Buy has difficulty giving codes to their customers for whatever reason).

bme901
08-14-2014, 05:47 AM
I know this forum is full of "Where's My Code?" But just read the post from earlier about Walmart in store preorders have to be after the 15th to get the spin to win code. Say i got really excited and bought my the 13th, is there anything i can do to get a code from my already purchased preorder?

Lonnie_Jackson
08-18-2014, 05:21 AM
Has anyone won anything from the spin to win game!? 52 tries and nothing... Is there hope?

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 05:35 AM
nope

and not gonna bother with it either

friggin' region exclusives...

Fatal-Feit
08-18-2014, 06:01 AM
Has anyone won anything from the spin to win game!? 52 tries and nothing... Is there hope?

I won a new pair of in-game pants. That's about it.

CrazeLadd
10-10-2014, 09:40 PM
when i try to use my pre-order code that i got from amazon on the day i pre-odered it it says Invalid pre-order code. what do i do because i bought the game for 100$ because i bought the pc download gold edition and amazon emailed me the code but the code does not work. HELP! :(

Ureh
10-10-2014, 09:55 PM
when i try to use my pre-order code that i got from amazon on the day i pre-odered it it says Invalid pre-order code. what do i do because i bought the game for 100$ because i bought the pc download gold edition and amazon emailed me the code but the code does not work. HELP! :(

https://support.ubi.com

If you go to ubi support for help - make sure to include your proof of purchase and pre-order code - they might be able to provide a replacement code for you.

Kant0u
11-11-2014, 09:25 AM
did anyone get a code with 970/980?

got the game free no preorder code?