PDA

View Full Version : Hacker BAN!

xGhostVikingx
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
<video removed>

I really really really love multiplayer in this game, but the problems are HACKERS!!!
Please ban this guy, Ubisoft and show us that you are still careing 'bout us :)

Tully__
06-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Please report cheat activity to support at http://support.ubi.com/
Include a link to your video when you submit your ticket.

Naming cheaters on the forums is against the rules. This includes posting videos, screenshots or links to those that show the name of the suspected cheater / hacker.

Hatecaster
06-10-2014, 08:34 PM
@ Tully_ Did you watch the video before you deleted the link? You seem to be way more concerned with your "naming and shaming" policy than what super obvious hackers and cheaters are doing to your game. Naming and shaming sounds like something from a kindergarten class or a massive liberal enclave.

Tully__
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
@ Tully_ Did you watch the video before you deleted the link? You seem to be way more concerned with your "naming and shaming" policy than what super obvious hackers and cheaters are doing to your game. Naming and shaming sounds like something from a kindergarten class or a massive liberal enclave.
Forum staff have NO access to do anything about cheat / hack situations. You NEED to report it to support who do have access if you want something done. All you achieve by posting the names on the forum is to give the cheats the recognition they don't deserve and / or start flame wars.

GraviTom
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Forum staff have NO access to do anything about cheat / hack situations. You NEED to report it to support who do have access if you want something done. All you achieve by posting the names on the forum is to give the cheats the recognition they don't deserve and / or start flame wars.

Like you are going to do anything about it,<names removed> and all of those people are still playing and no one from Ubisoft is doing anything about it. They are hacking the life out of this game and there can't be a lobby without at least one hacker in it...this game has become hackers training ground ...I guess they make hacks for fun just to test it out if they can do it.I haven't played ONE FREAKING MATCH without a speed hack aimbot or just plain multy hack with all on mode...Ubisoft sucks *** ,and I can only hope that they don't **** on Division as they do on every other game they make. That is why I'm not gonna buy it until I see that there is actual support for it,because this game has no support what so ever

GraviTom
07-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Please report cheat activity to support at http://support.ubi.com/
Include a link to your video when you submit your ticket.

Naming cheaters on the forums is against the rules. This includes posting videos, screenshots or links to those that show the name of the suspected cheater / hacker.

And pleas do tell where on that link you provided is report option??? THERE IS NO ONE!!!!

Tully__
07-05-2014, 10:24 AM
And pleas do tell where on that link you provided is report option??? THERE IS NO ONE!!!!
Make sure you're logged in on that page, click the My Questions link in the left column, then in the My Questions page, click the Ask a Question tab and then fill out the form.

TechnicsBJK
07-12-2014, 09:56 AM
whYou are responsible for these hackers. not condoning them. Why did you remove the video. to where people see hackers objectionable

Tully__
07-12-2014, 10:20 AM
whYou are responsible for these hackers. not condoning them. Why did you remove the video. to where people see hackers objectionable
As I already posted:

Forum staff have NO access to do anything about cheat / hack situations.....All you achieve by posting the names on the forum is to give the cheats the recognition they don't deserve and / or start flame wars.

TechnicsBJK
07-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I buy a game I made payments to the forum here. And people who use cheats in the forum to recognize the people see what I do mind. the ones who play the game. we must protect our rights, not hackers.

I'm glad you informed. They hacked javelin throws in the game. UbiSoft does not do anything. We do not write the names here. You have a perfect system. Interrogate yourself a little bit.then why is it so that hackers can get the answer.