PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Most Important Stat?

Samammo
06-07-2014, 06:53 PM
I just unlocked the berserker, and I was wandering what stats I should try to upgrade first. I always upgrade:
1st: Grip
2nd: Acceleration
3rd: Top Speed
4th: Lean
Is there a more useful order to upgrade things or should I stick with this?
Thanks

joeloxford39
06-09-2014, 05:53 PM
I just unlocked the berserker, and I was wandering what stats I should try to upgrade first. I always upgrade:
1st: Grip
2nd: Acceleration
3rd: Top Speed
4th: Lean
Is there a more useful order to upgrade things or should I stick with this?
Thanks

Different stats for different tracks. Grip and Acceleration is where I focus first. Most of the harder tier 3 tracks don't require a ton of speed, but you need grip and acceleration to make certain jumps/bunny hops.

Potato.C
09-01-2014, 05:41 AM
I'm pondering this question at the moment. What struck me, is that I don't even know what Lean does. Speed, Acceleration and Grip are self explanatory. But for the life of me, no idea what lean does to a bike. Does it make it easier to go up hills? Quicker rotation? How does it help control the bike?

For me I focus on speed and acceleration. Always find that I'm not as quick as I need to be to defeat ghosts and ANAB?

eldroo
09-01-2014, 11:25 AM
I find Lean to be one of the more important stats, especially for the harder levels. I think it's how quickly the bike reacts to you leaning, so in general it gives better control over your bike

A.Donkey.Rider
09-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm pondering this question at the moment. What struck me, is that I don't even know what Lean does. Speed, Acceleration and Grip are self explanatory. But for the life of me, no idea what lean does to a bike. Does it make it easier to go up hills? Quicker rotation? How does it help control the bike?

For me I focus on speed and acceleration. Always find that I'm not as quick as I need to be to defeat ghosts and ANAB?

i think it is how quick you can lean back and forward^^ so imo important to back or frontflip faster, 15 backflipsw/out faults and silver medal won't work well when you haven't upgraded leaning :D
but leaning is important to upgrade early on, when tuning the speedbikes, because im sure you felt them a lil "heavy" :P

Godmil
09-01-2014, 04:26 PM
I always go for lean and acceleration then top speed, and I'd pretty much been ignoring grip, until I saw the other responses in this thread.

Although if I'm being honest I think I mostly aim for a the same number of stat points in each slot above all else.

xitooner
09-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Grip and acceptation first, then lean and top speed, IMO. They are all important/useful eventually, but there are a number of tracks that you simply can't do at all without early boosts in grip and acceleration. (Hilltop ghetto, quagmire, melancholy temple are good examples). It's better to be able to finish slowly than not be able to finish at all.

I never had my grip/acceleration higher more than 2 levels higher than the others; very rarely more than one, really. No stat in this game is overpoweringly important.

Potato.C
09-02-2014, 03:02 AM
Interesting. Yeah at the moment I am pretty much keeping it evenly distributed. However would upgrade Speed and Acceleration before the others.

the_hezy
09-02-2014, 03:10 AM
I did the same as Joel, prioritizing Acceleration and Grip. I did keep my upgrades basically the same, but typically do those ones before choices that focus on Speed and Lean.