PDA

View Full Version : Why does Arno's design keep changing?

Radman500
06-07-2014, 02:24 PM
first he has the shoulder pads

then the "chemical revolution" and ac chile artwork leaks that shows him with strings on his shoulder

now the figurine its back to shoulder pads

which one is legit?

Kirokill
06-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Might be a one before something and one after something?

The pictures from CGI leak shown him wearing the black version of his outfit, as his darkened picture from the back shown him with the same model and sleeves style of the one with him wearing black and standing infront of few assassin's.

The leather shoulder pad though also resembles something as we seen it in both figurine and the sneak peak video.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 02:30 PM
I am guessing that the figurine one is his outfit. However, I reckon you will have a black overcoat (as shown in AC Chile artwork and I think the DLC poster as well) I hope we have a black overcoat as it looks really awesome.

LieutenantRex
06-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Because they realized he's ugly.

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Because the leaks range from early concept art to a collectible statue. It is pretty common to experience changes during production, for example this was one of the first "Ezios" to leak:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121021145755/assassinscreed/images/1/1d/Ezio_early_concept_-_Toile_num%C3%A9rique_originale.jpg

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 04:05 PM
^^
And i thought Julien du Casse looked faboulous...Seriously that is the most suggestive assassin outfit i've ever seen. (Also, OMG NO BEAKED HOOD WORST THING EVARZ!)

ze_topazio
06-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Because he's French, wearing the same clothes everyday is not fashion.

Wolfmeister1010
06-07-2014, 04:27 PM
I think that the black outfit is an overcoat similar to how some pics showed Edward with an overcoat.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 04:27 PM
wow Ezio's face was uuuuugly in that concept art

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 04:32 PM
I think that the black outfit is an overcoat similar to how some pics showed Edward with an overcoat.

You might be into something, I hope there is another trench coat in Unity.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 04:34 PM

Edwards overcoat was actually a leather cape. You can get it in the game and it looks awesome so I am really hoping that we can wear Arnos overcoat in the game!

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Ok so looking at all the images of arno we have so far... what the hell is going on... the one in the teaser trailer has a blue hood with brown leather shoulder pads... the one in the 360 trailer has blue but no leather pads.. the one in the figuire has the shoulder pads that are joint with the hood. The one in the big e3 poster is like the one in the 360 trailer... the one that AC Chile posted has a much darker colour with no pads but the strings... the one in the concept image is blue with no pads and has strings...

Ubisoft is confusing me!!!!

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 11:09 PM
They change outfits on characters all the time in development stages of games. The outfit we saw on Arno in the teaser trailers the game was in early stages of development, it's later the developers or character artists have decided on the final Assassin Robes for Arno.

Hope this helps to ease your confusion. :)

deskp
06-07-2014, 11:13 PM
he will have idfferent looks in the game itself. or "he" is infact several people.

the E3 poster has the concept art outfit so that is CONFIRMED
the figurine has the teaser video outfit so that is CONFIRMED aswell.

The figure has 2 hoods, 1 blue inside and 1 leather outside. There might be optons choises upgrades etc.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Fashionable french assassin is fashionable.

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 11:17 PM
he will have idfferent looks in the game itself. or "he" is infact several people.
*le gasp*
Now everything makes sense. lol

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't see what there is to be confused about, all the Assassins so far, bar Altair had multiple outfits. Ezio had rooms dedicated to his clothes.

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Fashionable french assassin is fashionable.
And so was an Italian Assassin he was fashionable and still is to fans and Ubisoft by the looks of things. (Won't mention his name, we know it already..)

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Yeah I have been ranting with confusion about this too. It's so odd since Ubi usually so far tend to market the main outfit of the assassin for the games (the cloak in AC4 was the only exception). Now we have three different and confirmed outfits, I just don't understand.

Hopefully E3 will clear my confusion....