PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with the throttle?

Zayets
08-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Took out for a spin Cobra and the FW. Looks like the throttle sound remains unchanged starting 20-30% below. I hope is not serious coz the sound of the engine is something I cannot miss.Anyone noticed this? I can't say that the throttle was the same coz I was in dive all the time when noticed this.
Oh , there's no track , picture needed. Things to reproduce :
Click start->your Il2executable. Once in main menu click Quick mission builder. Then choose P-39 or FW , no matter which model and start flyin'(that was for Ven/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif )

Zayets out

Zayets
08-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Took out for a spin Cobra and the FW. Looks like the throttle sound remains unchanged starting 20-30% below. I hope is not serious coz the sound of the engine is something I cannot miss.Anyone noticed this? I can't say that the throttle was the same coz I was in dive all the time when noticed this.
Oh , there's no track , picture needed. Things to reproduce :
Click start->your Il2executable. Once in main menu click Quick mission builder. Then choose P-39 or FW , no matter which model and start flyin'(that was for Ven/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif )

Zayets out

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 11:19 PM
have you notice that you can still push the trotlle to 110%?

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

Zayets
08-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Well,dunno what was this stuff with 110% , but this does not bother me that much. Is the darn sound , it eases till 20-30% then remains unchanged even if the throtlle is 0%.

Zayets out

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Dunno, m8 the p-39 seemed good to me..btu I think i noticed something a little bothering,but I ignored...
But I get a buzzing sound in the cobrile, like my plane is burning or some thing, even wuth low quality sound settings./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>