PDA

View Full Version : Are Arno's robes black or blue?

king-hailz
06-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Here are all the pictures of him but in the latest leak it looks like black leather! I wpupd rather it be dark dark blue or black than the bland blue they were showing before...

http://images.eurogamer.net/2014/usgamer/AC-Unity-Screenshot-01.png

http://cdn3.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/assassins-creed-unity-2.png

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2014/04/assassins_creed_unity2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JKnzS4w.jpg

Will_Lucky
06-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Combination it seems. Colors of a Mentor of the Assassins Order at least.

DinoSteve1
06-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Seem they are a dark Grey/blue.

I want the white with red sash back.

Aphex_Tim
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I want the white with red sash back.

Hah! I knew something was different with this outfit (apart from the color); I just couldn't put my finger on it.
But there it is, no red sash! :p

poptartz20
06-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Hah! I knew something was different with this outfit (apart from the color); I just couldn't put my finger on it.
But there it is, no red sash! :p

I didn't notice it either at first ! wow no sash and no beaked hood? does this mean that He's not a real assassin!? haha.

on another note I think the robes if not a combination of the colors, looks more of a navy or midnight blue. Which makes him the "darkest' Assassin yet. ;)

JustPlainQuirky
06-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Changed from blue-ish to grey with a pinch of blue.

Tenvern
06-05-2014, 06:34 PM
To me they seem like more of a combination between dark grey and red, but the its hard to say if the concept art one or the actual gameplay screen is the one used in the current version of the game, they seem quite different.

GunnerGalactico
06-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I think they are doing away with the red sash but I'm okay with that. I like the new outfit... it makes him look very chic. :p

poptartz20
06-05-2014, 06:39 PM
I think they are doing away with the red sash but I'm okay with that. I like the new outfit... it makes him look very chic. :p

Agreed, I am too! but gahh.. if you could have been here for when the photos of Edward came out and he didn't have a beaked hood. People really went crazy. There were threads about it and everything. I forgot who it was (not a regular) but there was even a person on here that said they would stop playing the franchise if the hood wasn't beaked. Lol!

people don't like change I suppose.

JustPlainQuirky
06-05-2014, 06:47 PM
One does not simply rid of the red sash.

GunnerGalactico
06-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Agreed, I am too! but gahh.. if you could have been here for when the photos of Edward came out and he didn't have a beaked hood. People really went crazy. There were threads about it and everything. I forgot who it was (not a regular) but there was even a person on here that said they would stop playing the franchise if the hood wasn't beaked. Lol!

people don't like change I suppose.

Exactly, and I'm not just talking about the outfit.... if you get my drift ;)

Sushiglutton
06-05-2014, 06:50 PM
The default outfit in AC has never disapointed me :)! AC has always had great design when it comes to stuff like that imo.

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 06:53 PM
I think in regards to default outfits, my favourite would go in this list:

1) AC 2
2) AC 3
3) AC B
4) AC 1
5) AC R
6) AC 4

They are all cool although I didn't really like AC 4s. AC Unitys looks pretty cool although I prefer the traditional white and red xD I hate how they always give us the AC B outfit to wear in the newer games but never the AC 2 one. Its so awesome!!

STDlyMcStudpants
06-05-2014, 07:05 PM
I kind of got annoyed with design choices ever since edwards beakless hood...
But im actually happy assassins dont look like the original 3..
It separates them...
They arent worthy to be in the same class as altair, ezio, and connor ;D

Megas_Doux
06-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I think in regards to default outfits, my favourite would go in this list:

1) AC 2
2) AC 3
3) AC B
4) AC 1
5) AC R
6) AC 4

They are all cool although I didn't really like AC 4s. AC Unitys looks pretty cool although I prefer the traditional white and red xD I hate how they always give us the AC B outfit to wear in the newer games but never the AC 2 one. Its so awesome!!

I like all of them, however I prefer AC Iīs and AC IVīs because they actualy blend. The rest stand just too much.

poptartz20
06-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Exactly, and I'm not just talking about the outfit.... if you get my drift ;)

Haha... I totally get cha! ;)

I like all of them, however I prefer AC Iīs and AC IVīs because they actualy blend. The rest stand just too much.

Whaaa! you mean to tell me that A man walking around with a huge *** assassins belt buckle with daggers and pouches and swords attached didn't blend in!? I wonder how that could be! LOL.
http://gamerspective.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ezio_Auditore_de_Firenze_2_by_kendra188.jpg

I must admit Edward Probably did blend in the best. Then thinking about Connor A 6 ft tall Half Indian man is bound to stick out in white Colonial America. :/ unless he had very fair skin which he did not. So it didn't matter what he wore really haha!

Don't get me wrong either I have loved all the AC outfits! Great design for all!

Megas_Doux
06-05-2014, 07:34 PM
H

Whaaa! you mean to tell me that A man walking around with a huge *** assassins belt buckle with daggers and pouches and swords attached didn't blend in!? I wonder how that could be! LOL.

Don't get me wrong either I have loved all the AC outfits! Great design for all!

Sure, one of my favorite aspects in the series is the waiting to see the art and how it would fit in the setting.! And worse offender that AC IIīs, is Brotherhoodīs, Ezio looks like a white XVI batman haha.

Connorīs one "suffers" from the same thing to me. that is why I am actualy excited for the one seing so far in Unity.

DinoSteve1
06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2je917p.png

Easily the best outfit to date.

poptartz20
06-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Sure, one of my favorite aspects in the series is the waiting to see the art and how it would fit in the setting.! And worse offender that AC IIīs, is Brotherhoodīs, Ezio looks like a white XVI batman haha.

Hahaha! So true! :D

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Easily the best outfit to date.

I like his normal AC2 outfit the best (without any armor attachments thank you). I never liked those clown stripes on the arms and the robe part under the belt seems way too long.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
06-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I didn't notice the lack of sash but the no beak was obvious. DANG IT.

If this is yet another "Assassin but not real Assassin" thing, I'm going to be upset. I'm fine with them occasionally switching things up but even if he's not a full fledged Assassin... at least let me look like one. I would love this outfit if it had the beak, sash, and could be colored primarily white with some gray (maybe the gray could be the vest under the coat) and red highlights.

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 07:58 PM
What I find weird about the beak thing is that In the sneak peak trailer, he had no beak yet on the spin DLC thing, he looks like he has a small beak. He is probably an Assassin and not a templar although the Unity title suggests that the Templars and Assassins may have to work together in some form. He should have a beak according to the leaks as they say he is the leader of the French division of assassins

Megas_Doux
06-05-2014, 08:03 PM
"No beaked hood, no red slash- although there seems to be one in the leaked "screenshots" leaked in march- no white outfit at all, No ezio"

Somebody call the whambulance, please....

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111224143913/assassinscreed/images/8/86/Shao_jun_hello_UW.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Work_in_Progress_Cover_of_Assassin%27s_Creed_Brahm an.jpg

I suppose they are not assassins either....

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 08:04 PM
What I find weird about the beak thing is that In the sneak peak trailer, he had no beak yet on the spin DLC thing, he looks like he has a small beak. He is probably an Assassin and not a templar although the Unity title suggests that the Templars and Assassins may have to work together in some form. He should have a beak according to the leaks as they say he is the leader of the French division of assassins

Well he seems to have had a design change since the sneak peak trailer. (me the only one preferring the old design....R.I.P Classic Arno 2014-2014)

JustPlainQuirky
06-05-2014, 08:05 PM
No sash= more reason to believe he's templar/assassin and not a full assassin

DinoSteve1
06-05-2014, 08:10 PM
tbh the closer we come closer to modern times, the less like Asassins, the Assassins should look.

poptartz20
06-05-2014, 08:11 PM
tbh the closer we come closer to modern times, the less like Asassins, the Assassins should look.

I can agree with that in a way. I mean Look at Desmond.

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Well he seems to have had a design change since the sneak peak trailer. (me the only one preferring the old design....R.I.P Classic Arno 2014-2014)

Lol 2014 - 2014 - he had a long life xD I preferably like the newer design just because I hated those leather shoulder pads

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Lol 2014 - 2014 - he had a long life xD I preferably like the newer design just because I hated those leather shoulder pads

But....but....the leather shoulder pads were my favorite part! I hate you now because your opinion differs from mine! Arrrghghhhhfuhr

But seriously, I would like it if we could get it as a costume choice, oh if only I could play with Connor's original target video outfit.....*sigh*.....

DinoSteve1
06-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Man I should have read that before I posted.

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 09:00 PM
But....but....the leather shoulder pads were my favorite part! I hate you now because your opinion differs from mine! Arrrghghhhhfuhr

But seriously, I would like it if we could get it as a costume choice, oh if only I could play with Connor's original target video outfit.....*sigh*.....

OMFG I know right that target costume of Connor is the most epic Assassin outfit ever. Its a mix of AC, AC 2, AC 3 all in one outfit, absolutely awesome, never knew why they would get rid of that.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926003333/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 09:03 PM
OMFG I know right that target costume of Connor is the most epic Assassin outfit ever. Its a mix of AC, AC 2, AC 3 all in one outfit, absolutely awesome, never knew why they would get rid of that.

Yeah ok so since I moved the fight here to where it fits more, let's do this!

Arno's original outfit is clearly better because I like it more! If you use the same argument that means you don't have anything to say so I win and you lose!

Oh yeah and all you said about Connor's target video costume I 100% agree with.

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Yeah ok so since I moved the fight here to where it fits more, let's do this!

Arno's original outfit is clearly better because I like it more! If you use the same argument that means you don't have anything to say so I win and you lose!

Oh yeah and all you said about Connor's target video costume I 100% agree with.

Damn right this fight is not over yet! His original suit had those leather straps on which made me puke onto my TV whilst playing AC 4 and my ship sunk and I died so I win this argument mwahahahahhaha

Yea that target costume - I need - I need it now

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Damn right this fight is not over yet! His original suit had those leather straps on which made me puke onto my TV whilst playing AC 4 and my ship sunk and I died so I win this argument mwahahahahhaha

Yea that target costume - I need - I need it now

YOU KNOW WHA.....Ok yeah I need that target video outfit (there's gotta be a shorter name for that)! Let's make a petition to have it in Unity so Ubi can ignore it!

The internet war is over and peace has been claimed!

http://i.imgur.com/GwDyHic.jpg

....this is relevant.....

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 09:16 PM
YOU KNOW WHA.....Ok yeah I need that target video outfit (there's gotta be a shorter name for that)! Let's make a petition to have it in Unity so Ubi can ignore it!

The internet war is over and peace has been claimed!

http://i.imgur.com/GwDyHic.jpg

....this is relevant.....

Yes! Peace is among us! Come forth my brethren and let us claim for that target costume!

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Yes! Peace is among us! Come forth my brethren and let us claim for that target costume!

Wiser words have never been spoken.....CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING UBI?! No......? Ok......well....good effort guys....

m4r-k7
06-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Wiser words have never been spoken.....CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING UBI?! No......? Ok......well....good effort guys....

Damnnnn maybe in around 50 years we will try again. We tried our absolute hardest. Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I want to see a new AC Unity trailer nowwwwww

marvelfannumber
06-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Damnnnn maybe in around 50 years we will try again. We tried our absolute hardest. Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I want to see a new AC Unity trailer nowwwwww

Indeed, excuse me I will freeze myself in hybernation and come back on the 9th, wish me luck on the whole dying thing. Man we are so bored/stoned right now.

Ureh
06-05-2014, 09:50 PM
The picture from AC Chile, showing the back of his hood and shoulders, remind me of Edward's robes. The overall shape.

Locopells
06-06-2014, 01:35 AM

FINALLY a Les Mis reference! I was wondering how long it would be...

RinoTheBouncer
06-06-2014, 11:06 AM
I WISH they’re black. Black is perfect for an Assassin outfit. AC:R had dark gray and it was epic. ACIV’s Privateer outfit + fully upgraded armor made Edward look perfect and so did the Mayan outfit. So i’d totally embrace a black one. Not a big fan of blue/indigo ones.

Aphex_Tim
06-06-2014, 11:40 AM
If it's indeed black I hope we can change the color early on. I can't stand black Assassin outfits for some reason.

pacmanate
06-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Problem with Black clothing?

Lack of detail. And I know a lot of peoples TV's arent calibrated so even if there is detail, there black settings might be all messed up and all they will probs see is a Black block.

LoyalACFan
06-06-2014, 12:51 PM
They look dark blue to me.

Also, about the red sash; technically he is wearing one, it's just tied around his neck instead of his waist because he's a classy mofo.

Tolboe
06-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Can we please start spelling his name Arnaud?

marvelfannumber
06-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Can we please start spelling his name Arnaud?

Can we please wait to dictate what people should call him untill we actually know his name in 4 days?

m4r-k7
06-06-2014, 01:27 PM
I want AC 2 outfit back :(

It was so frickin awesome!

http://carboncostume.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ezio.jpg

I too don't like black outfits much, although its not much of a problem, I just hope we can change it to traditional white and red.

Tolboe
06-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Can we please wait to dictate what people should call him untill we actually know his name in 4 days?

Sure, then should we not stop calling him Arno as well? If that's how his name is pronounced, it's spelled Arnaud. Just saying.

marvelfannumber
06-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Sure, then should we not stop calling him Arno as well? If that's how his name is pronounced, it's spelled Arnaud. Just saying.

Yes, that is what I mean. Who cares how I write it? It might not even be his name. As long as you understand who I am talking about I don't see the issue.

marvelfannumber
06-06-2014, 02:17 PM
I want AC 2 outfit back :(

Yeah, definetly my favorite outift in the entire series. I am really dissapointed Ubi tends to favor Ezio's (in my opinion) rather bland Brotherhood outfit and only have that one as an unlockable. (come on not even the Revelations outfit?)

m4r-k7
06-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Yeah, definetly my favorite outift in the entire series. I am really dissapointed Ubi tends to favor Ezio's (in my opinion) rather bland Brotherhood outfit and only have that one as an unlockable. (come on not even the Revelations outfit?)

Yea I mean the Brotherhood outfit is cool and all but its just no where near as cool as the AC 2 outfit, and the Brotherhood outfit looks so out of place in the newer games. They should just give us all past outfits, I mean they always give us AC 1 and Brotherhoods, but never AC 2 or Revelations!

Will_Lucky
06-06-2014, 04:23 PM
So long as he has red of some sort on his outfit I'm fine with it to be honest.

Megas_Doux
06-06-2014, 04:44 PM
I WISH they’re black. Black is perfect for an Assassin outfit. AC:R had dark gray and it was epic. ACIV’s Privateer outfit + fully upgraded armor made Edward look perfect and so did the Mayan outfit. So i’d totally embrace a black one. Not a big fan of blue/indigo ones.

Even though this one seems dark blue to me , the black ones are some of the outfits I like the most :

Wetlands Ebony in AC II
Privateer and Pirate captain in AC IV.
The one Shao Jun wears.

I wish though, there was a social/visual perception mechanic in which an outfits affects the assassinīs notoriety. It makes sense during a night infiltration a black outfit helps us "camouflage" better than a pure white one.

And that is my main problem with ACBīs, it stands just TOO much.

DinoSteve1
06-06-2014, 05:29 PM
I do often think that apprentices should be the ones wearing black robes while the mentors should wear white.

pacmanate
06-06-2014, 05:43 PM
If Arno's outfit IS black, then I hope we get to still see detail.

adventurewomen
06-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Arno's Assassin Robes look like a dark Navy or Midnight Blue color to me..

Fatal-Feit
06-07-2014, 06:29 AM
Arno looks to be an accurate Assassin if he's dark blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxUbKUr6LK4

Skip to 5:00