PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to Unity's Protagonist and friends

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 12:25 AM
you're one of THEM?

I love Connor what can I say.

I also like Aiden Pearce when everybody seems to hate the guy. I like stoic - occasionally very angry - badasses, I guess.

DinoSteve1
^ one of those faces looks very intentionally blocked out

Connor confirmed

One of the faces is covered, it has to be Obito.

m4r-k7
Well, only time will tell! I'm sticking with my bet: Arno is the hidden crossbow guy, and that's if he is at all in this banner, could be just a display of co-op assassins. The other 3 are red scarf sword guy, possibly Eastern axe guy, and assassin gunman :cool:

Red scarf sword guy is Arno! Its on the figurine and teaser! He is wearing an overcoat which has appeared on other concept arts which will probably be optional! The crossbow guy is only hidden as they want to show us the new weapon closely. The guy on the far right looks abit like Connor actually lol

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:26 AM
@shahkulu

I hear Aiden Pierce is a jerk.

Does he kill any dudes who beg for mercy? That's a big no-no for me. Then again Altair did the same thing....but he had a Creed...

@steve

It can't be obito! It has to be madara! Im not denying anything! :rolleyes:

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Red scarf sword guy is Arno! Its on the figurine and teaser! He is wearing an overcoat which has appeared on other concept arts which will probably be optional! The crossbow guy is only hidden as they want to show us the new weapon closely. The guy on the far right looks abit like Connor actually lol

But....but.....he has no leather shoulder pads so you're clearly wrong!

mgg93
06-08-2014, 12:28 AM

This. Also, beaked hood. Also, smaller hand of sword, wider blade than the figurine. WE WIN! :D

ArabianFrost

I also like Aiden Pearce when everybody seems to hate the guy. I like stoic - occasionally very angry - badasses, I guess.

He looks alright. He could have had a touch of human though from what I hear, sort of like Altair. Altair's the ideal stoic protagonist for me,

m4r-k7

The overcoat covers his leather pads goddamit!

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-08-2014, 12:29 AM
^ one of those faces looks very intentionally blocked out

Connor confirmed

Lol good one.

Seriously if it's Connor I will enter utter euphoria

Won't we all [the Connor supporters]? :)

Ughhhh..... so many different pics of this "Arno" guy is driving me nuts!! Must... be patient..... until Monday!!! Gahhhhh!!

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:29 AM
This. Also, beaked hood. Also, smaller hand of sword, wider blade than the figurine. WE WIN! :D

AHA, see?! I have an ally nowm4r-k7! Lools like WE WIN! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

silvermercy
06-08-2014, 12:30 AM

They hate Aiden? Show me who so I can beat them!! *serial killer face expression* lol

m4r-k7
AHA, see?! I have an ally nowm4r-k7! Lools like WE WIN! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Noooooooooooo I need allies!! The beak might be part of the overcoat though. So the normal outfit = no beak but overcoat hood = beak as shown on Chile concept art

marvelfannumber
The overcoat covers his leather pads goddamit!

That is why the red scarf guy is clearly not Arno, it's his twin cousin Blarno! (because that makes perfect sense)

Again, why would they make the figurine HUH? It makes no sense for it to exist if he does not have the leather shoulder pads. WE WIN!

adventurewomen
06-08-2014, 12:31 AM
*SCREAMS CONNOR I LOVE YOU!!!!* Okay I'm done w/ fangirling for Connor for now! ;)

Anyway back to Unity now that I've got that out of my system! xD

Shahkulu101
@shahkulu

I hear Aiden Pierce is a jerk.

Does he kill any dudes who beg for mercy? That's a big no-no for me. Then again Altair did the same thing....but he had a Creed...

Without spoiling anything, he only really kills bad guys. Unless you, the player kills swathes of civilians. Yeah, he can be really aggressive and cold towards people he has his reasons. He's also a completely self-centered sociopath and I love that personally. I can sympathize with him though, he's a really empty guy with hardly anything meaningful left in his life. Oh and some people hate his voice but I love it. So gruff - and like I said, badass.

m4r-k7
That is why the red scarf guy is clearly not Arno, it's his twin cousin Blarno!

How dare yo...... Actually I think you may be right

DinoSteve1
Ugh! all this fangirl love for Conor makes it hard for one to restrain himself.

mgg93
06-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Noooooooooooo I need allies!! The beak might be part of the overcoat though. So the normal outfit = no beak but overcoat hood = beak as shown on Chile concept art

Pray excuse me for interrupting, buuuut actually Chile concept art has no beak in the hood, and the overcoat has some ropes or strings hanging from the shoulders that red scarf sword guy does not show!

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:33 AM
I used to be into connor-ism. but i am slowly converting to arno-ism.

@shahk

Ah ok. :)

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Pray excuse me for interrupting, buuuut actually Chile concept art has no beak in the hood, and the overcoat has some ropes or strings hanging from the shoulders that red scarf sword guy does not show!

What about the spin DLC where three assassins are on the top of the slot machine. The guy in the middle is Arno and has a beak. I honestly think he just has many designs.

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Ugh! all this fangirl love for Conor makes it hard for one to restrain himself.

Ah heck, go nuts.

They (and me - the only male Connor fan on this forum it seems) don't care about your opinion anyway - believe me when I say I mean that in the nicest tone possible! :p

EDIT: Oh and I only mean your opinion when talking about Connor, I obviously respect your opinion on everything else!

marvelfannumber
What about the spin DLC where three assassins are on the top of the slot machine. The guy in the middle is Arno and has a beak. I honestly think he just has many designs.

I like how ye always be ignoring ze figurine because you know we are right!

@mgg
Good eye for detail there mate.

mgg93

Well, maybe my joke from several pages back is actually true and they're all Arnos, and Unity co-op is Arno-verse (a shameful copy of Marvel's Spider-Verse) :eek:

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:38 AM
I like how ye always be ignoring ze figurine because you know we are right!

@mgg
Good eye for detail there mate.

Dude add me on something because I want to prove you wrong when we are watching the E3 demo xD

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Dude add me on something because I want to prove you wrong when we are watching the E3 demo xD

I don't have anything =(

'cept Skype but I have no idea how that works, let's move this part of the discussion to PMs.

We are still right though.....can't wait to prove you wrong during the E3 demo XD

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Ah heck, go nuts.

They (and me - the only male Connor fan on this forum it seems) don't care about your opinion anyway - believe me when I say I mean that in the nicest tone possible! :p

I would but I'm not in the mood to debate the pros and cons of Conor, not that there are any pros.

Edit: oops sorry that just slipped out at the end. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-08-2014, 12:41 AM
I used to be into connor-ism. but i am slowly converting to arno-ism.

@shahk

Ah ok. :)

You barely know Arno yet O_O You can't convert yet! lol

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:42 AM
I don't have anything =(

'cept Skype but I have no idea how that works, let's move this part of the discussion to PMs.

We are still right though.....can't wait to prove you wrong during the E3 demo XD

OK PMs starting now!

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:42 AM
You barely know Arno yet O_O You can't convert yet! lol

Well I have converted to shoulder pad Arno-ism so that is even more specific. So that makes two.

ArabianFrost
06-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Ah heck, go nuts.

EDIT: Oh and I only mean your opinion when talking about Connor, I obviously respect your opinion on everything else!

M is a big fan too. I used to support him too, but then I saw Edward and thought to myself "what a cynical bastard" and appreciated the virtue of having many characters each of which you can relate to in a different way.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:45 AM
@humble

I do what I want! :rolleyes:

mgg93
06-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Well guys, read ya tomorrow! It's almost 2 AM here in Spain and I should really go to bed xD I hope I don't miss any informative bomb. And remember: whatever Arno wears, he will look awesome :cool:

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 12:47 AM
I like Connor despite his and AC III´s flaws.

And poor M, hope he has found a lasting peace, down there, among the dead.....

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:48 AM
I like Connor after I discovered his flaws were deliberately written by Corey.

Only thing I didn't like is he didn't convert to templar-ism afterwards. :rolleyes:

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-08-2014, 12:49 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/07/assassins-creed-unity-four-assassins-revealed-by-e3-banner-co-op-hinted/

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 12:50 AM

What a time to get banned haha

killzab
06-08-2014, 12:52 AM
I hope when Unity is revealed, people will FINALLY stop mispelling Arnaud's name ....

I'd prefer the hidden character to be the girl ( though I don't know why they would hide her). Having four white males as main characters is a little too much IMO. We need a chick :p

I don't believe Connor is one of them.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 12:53 AM

They should have Edward say that to his targets like Ezio said Requiesce in pace.

I know Altair said something but what did Conor say?

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Why have four male characters when we can add obligatory female character? :rolleyes:

I joke ofc, before someone tries to accuse me of being sexist.

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 12:55 AM
They should have Edward say that to his targets like Ezio said Requiesce in pace.

I know Altair said something but what did Conor say?

May the Faceless One grant you the peace you claimed to seek, a couple of times I guess.

killzab
06-08-2014, 12:56 AM
May the Faceless One grant you the peace you claimed to seek, a couple of times I guess.

A simple " Repose en paix " might do ...

Jayden_TSoni
Liberté, Égalité, Coperativé

Reptilis91
Last tweet from Yoyonoa : "Solo & Coop, two modes, Unity & Comet, two games. Ubisoft and Sony, two conferences. See you Monday ;)"

killzab
06-08-2014, 12:57 AM
I hope they don't push this Coop thing too much ... I always play my games alone ...

Shahkulu101
Liberté, Égalité, Coperativé

Well that would be an incredibly apt name...

JustPlainQuirky
Last tweet from Yoyonoa : "Solo & Coop, two modes, Unity and Comet, two games. Ubisoft and Sony, two conferences. See you Monday ;)"

wait wait wait so Comet will have co-op too?

Now im super confused. source link pls?

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 12:58 AM
ubi aren't at MS?

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:58 AM
ubi aren't at MS?

Good.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Red sccarf guy to the left of him connor

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Good.

lol why?

Reptilis91
06-08-2014, 01:03 AM
wait wait wait so Comet will have co-op too?

Now im super confused. source link pls?

https://twitter.com/Yoyonoa42/status/475419237167951872

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 01:03 AM
lol why?

Lost respect for microsoft after the Xbox One debacle. That was when I switched to the PS4. Though I still primarily use my PC.

Sick of anti-consumer bs.

killzab
06-08-2014, 01:04 AM
https://twitter.com/Yoyonoa42/status/475419237167951872

It doesn't say Comet will have Coop.

Honestly I'd prefer if Comet was Ezio's game and he's not in unity.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 01:04 AM
@reptilis

who is yoyonoa? She a reliable source?

adventurewomen
06-08-2014, 01:05 AM
It doesn't say Comet will have Coop.

Honestly I'd prefer if Comet was Ezio's game and he's not in unity.
Ezio wasn't around in the 18th & 19th centuries he was long gone.. ;)

killzab
06-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Ezio wasn't around in the 18th & 19th centuries he was long gone.. ;)

Damn... I am tired it's 2 AM here, I meant to say Connor

adventurewomen
06-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Damn... I am tired it's 2 AM here, I meant to say Connor
I agree I hope Comet is Connor's game :)

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Lost respect for microsoft after the Xbox One debacle. That was when I switched to the PS4. Though I still primarily use my PC.

Sick of anti-consumer bs.
tbf, it looks like MS have realised they where being ****s.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 01:12 AM
@steve

it's just Microsoft, EA, and Activision I tend to have problems with. Once I get directly affected negatively, that's when I start to lose respect.

Though Ubisoft is starting to tug my strings a bit with all this day one DLC. Even Nintendo is starting that horrible trend.

The developers of Witcher 3 are probably the most consumer friendly developers out there.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 01:14 AM
@steve

it's just Microsoft, EA, and Activision I tend to have problems with. Once I get directly affected negatively, that's when I start to lose respect.

Though Ubisoft is starting to tug my strings a bit with all this day one DLC. Even Nintendo is starting that horrible trend.

The developers of Witcher 3 are probably the most consumer friendly developers out there.

I'd agree with that, ugh EA, Bioware and there stupid dlc annoys the crap out of me.

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 01:16 AM
@steve

Yep they are annoying but they do make some great games. Plus they are primarily businesses and will thus do anything to make as much profits as possible. But yeah I agree, especially with the Witcher 3 devs - they are absolutely great.

Reptilis91
06-08-2014, 01:18 AM
@reptilis

who is yoyonoa? She a reliable source?

The French community knows him very well for his "predictions". For example, he knew for French Revolution more than a year ago. The same for Golden Age. He is always ahead.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 01:19 AM
@steve

I don't play any Bioware games but I feel your pain

@m4

Well kinda. EA publishes games. Doesn't always develop them.

prince162010
06-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Maybe Connor will not be in AC Unity but i'm sure he will come back to the series IN SOME WAY ;)

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 01:20 AM
@reptilis

I see.....

did he leak anything about Comet? Like the setting?

Radman500
06-08-2014, 01:50 AM
I hope when Unity is revealed, people will FINALLY stop mispelling Arnaud's name ....

I'd prefer the hidden character to be the girl ( though I don't know why they would hide her). Having four white males as main characters is a little too much IMO. We need a chick :p

I don't believe Connor is one of them.

seeing that the game takes place in 18th century france, 4 white males seems about right

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Maybe Connor will not be in AC Unity but i'm sure he will come back to the series IN SOME WAY ;)

Ya Ya for sure!

Regarding Comet, I think it was still in the 18th century, but God knows where.

And I think Unity is taking place in Paris AND Lodon according to that neogaf post.

If I had a nickel for every time a Radman thread was locked... XD

Radman500
06-08-2014, 03:33 AM
are we sure the figurine is of arno?

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 03:51 AM

Its official. You are trolling.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Its official. You are trolling.

no i am not..how are we sure its Arno and not one of the other co-op protagonist?

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 04:07 AM

He's wearing the same outfit in everything else.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Are we sure this game is really Assassin's Creed?

I mean there's only guys in hoods assassinating people. :rolleyes:

Radman500
06-08-2014, 04:25 AM
He's wearing the same outfit in everything else.

no in the trailer and old leaked screenshots he is wearing a dark blue outfit with a tinge of red, the figurine has a light blue color with only little red

i just wanted to know if this is arno or one of the other co-op protagonists?

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 04:30 AM
It is Arno.

I-Like-Pie45
06-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Ahnuld

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 04:42 AM
How do we know the game is in Paris? I mean, some of the screens show the Notre Dame, but in other screens it isn't there..

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 04:47 AM
How do we know it's even a videogame?

I mean we haven't seen any gameplay. It could be a movie.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 04:54 AM
but im saying how do we know its arno and not one of the other 3 characters..thats all im saying

the sarcasm is not needed

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Sorry Rad. Just joking around. You know we love you.

There's just no reason to assume it's not Arno right now.

No hard feelings, brah.

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 05:15 AM
the sarcasm is not needed

Well, we ARE just playing around, but with all due respect you do post the most meaningless, irrelevant things in the world, and make 5 threads a day about extremely tiny insignificant pieces of info that sometimes were already discussed in other threads, and continue to do so despite the fact that numerous forum members and even mods have informed you of your bad habit, which leads me to think that you are a troll. Sometimes you even make whole threads about your opinion on one specific issue that already has a thread about it, Such as "I don't think X". These types of posts can EASILY belong in an already established thread. You don't seem to understand that vital difference between posting, and making threads. There are different situations in which either should be used, but they aren't interchangeable.

Or, at least, I hope to G_d you are a troll, and not actually seriously continuing to post your irrelevant threads that clutter up the first page with the intent of actually being productive and stimulating to the forum. I hope that you understand WHY we keep joking/telling you to stop making your irrelevant threads, but for some reason you continue to do it anyway.

At first it was just kinda weird but it has gotten to the point, at least for me, of slowly and gradually growing annoyance and I fear I will eventually snap. But for now, I will once again inform you, as respectfully as I can, that right NOW at least,I agree with Mayrice and we are just joking around.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 05:16 AM
Ah, don't be so hard on the guy. Some people just don't pick up on social cues as easily as others.

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 05:21 AM
I am not trying to be hard or easy on the guy. I said all there is to be said. There is not easy or hard way to put it. There are no social cues involved here. He can either read my post, which is typed in very readable english, and interpret it as a big hint, or once again refuse to acknowledge the plea of a forum member. Either way, I said what needed to be said. I do not say these things with hate, nor sarcasm, nor in a joking way. It is just fact.

Ureh
06-08-2014, 08:07 AM
@Radman500 We don't know for sure if all of them are the same person or not. Not enough information and not wise to jump to conclusions, right? It's nice that you're kinda following the Creed. Question everything, don't take anything for granted, or at face value... that sorta thing. Soon we will know the Truth. Soon.... ;)

We're all as eager as you, my friend.

del170928075253
06-08-2014, 08:44 AM
So, Do you think that our protagonist will betray his brotherhood to become a fallen Assassin or become a Templar ?

Play a Templar was an abomination for me in AC3, i don't want this in ACU ... :p

zkorejo
06-08-2014, 09:28 AM
So, Do you think that our protagonist will betray his brotherhood to become a fallen Assassin or become a Templar ?

Play a Templar was an abomination for me in AC3, i don't want this in ACU ... :p

That was one of, if not the coolest moment in AC3 for me. I was really shocked. At that moment I was expecting the guys to turn against Haytham and kill him maybe then the son will avenge him (kinda like AC2). As good as it was in AC3, I hope they dont repeat the same twist.

I think the title "Unity", the talk of Co-op and these pictures suggests that the Unity is about the unity among the Assassins. So I dont think the protagonist will be doing anything like that.. if anything he might reunite the Assassins.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 09:52 AM
That was one of, if not the coolest moment in AC3 for me. I was really shocked. At that moment I was expecting the guys to turn against Haytham and kill him maybe then the son will avenge him (kinda like AC2). As good as it was in AC3, I hope they dont repeat the same twist.

I think the title "Unity", the talk of Co-op and these pictures suggests that the Unity is about the unity among the Assassins. So I dont think the protagonist will be doing anything like that.. if anything he might reunite the Assassins.
Agreed albeit a bit predictable it was the highlight of AC3.

X_xWolverinEx_X
06-08-2014, 11:54 AM
I wonder if his motto will be (Liberty Equality Fraternity or Death) which used in the French revolution

Radman500
06-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Well, we ARE just playing around, but with all due respect you do post the most meaningless, irrelevant things in the world, and make 5 threads a day about extremely tiny insignificant pieces of info that sometimes were already discussed in other threads, and continue to do so despite the fact that numerous forum members and even mods have informed you of your bad habit, which leads me to think that you are a troll. Sometimes you even make whole threads about your opinion on one specific issue that already has a thread about it, Such as "I don't think X". These types of posts can EASILY belong in an already established thread. You don't seem to understand that vital difference between posting, and making threads. There are different situations in which either should be used, but they aren't interchangeable.

Or, at least, I hope to G_d you are a troll, and not actually seriously continuing to post your irrelevant threads that clutter up the first page with the intent of actually being productive and stimulating to the forum. I hope that you understand WHY we keep joking/telling you to stop making your irrelevant threads, but for some reason you continue to do it anyway.

At first it was just kinda weird but it has gotten to the point, at least for me, of slowly and gradually growing annoyance and I fear I will eventually snap. But for now, I will once again inform you, as respectfully as I can, that right NOW at least,I agree with Mayrice and we are just joking around.

your little tirade was ineffective.."irrelevant threads" is subjective and I don't see my threads being that, I asked a simple question why we think the figurine is Arno and not one of the other co-op characters and I have not seen a decent answer yet,

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Lol

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Omg in regards to the billboard, we have all missed something. From the AccessTheAnimus FB page:

- Each Assassin has a different weapon: Hidden blade / crossbow, sword, axe and gun. This may be the first indication of the fact that all of these Assassins may have have different abilities in-game and therefore different ways of operating (stealth, warrior, brute and sniper)

Radman500
06-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Omg in regards to the billboard, we have all missed something. From the AccessTheAnimus FB page:

- Each Assassin has a different weapon: Hidden blade / crossbow, sword, axe and gun. This may be the first indication of the fact that all of these Assassins may have have different abilities in-game and therefore different ways of operating (stealth, warrior, brute and sniper)

that must be for co-op then...because as you can see arno is going to be part of the co-op campaign it seems

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 03:17 PM

I kinda thought Unity might be this, hence "Unity". But can they pull it off? They botched up playing as 2 protoags in AC3, how are they going to balance 4 and give them decent character development if this is the case?

I-Like-Pie45
06-08-2014, 03:20 PM
the eyecue solution

they don't
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140312225545/spongebob/images/f/f5/-You-like-Krabby-Patties-don-t-you-Squidward-spongebob-squarepants-20518839-500-333.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Aw snap. Dibs on hidden blade user then. :rolleyes:

Or Arno.

prince162010
06-08-2014, 03:27 PM

I guess you are right, maybe we got specialized assassins this time around..MAYBE! , i like the assassin's abilities from AC3

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 03:29 PM
I guess you are right, maybe we got specialized assassins this time around..MAYBE! , i like the assassin's abilities from AC3

This is BAD. Character development will suck if this is the case.

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 03:33 PM

Why would you assume that?

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Why would you assume that?

Because 4 protags in one game? The botched AC3, pacing was everywhere, Connor got half his own game and Haytham wasn't developed imo at all, Forsaken did that.

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Because 4 protags in one game? The botched AC3, pacing was everywhere, Connor got half his own game and Haytham wasn't developed imo at all, Forsaken did that.

I've assumed this whole time that the co-op would be a separate mode from the SP, just like multiplayer.

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 03:43 PM

May be those "specializations" are gameplay and "co/op" only, not interfering the the Ancestors story.

By the way, I think there is going be at least one co-op mission in single player.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I've assumed this whole time that the co-op would be a separate mode from the SP, just like multiplayer.

I'm talking about SP. I always had a hunch "Unity" meant several Assassin's. I don't think it would be in the title to refer to one game mode.

Tenvern
06-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I really hope we only play as one character in the singleplayer.
I'll honestly be dissapointed if we have to play 4 bad characters instead of one good one.
You feel way less attached to multiple playable characters than you would one.
I'm hopeful that this is only in the coop mode they're bound to announce.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 03:48 PM
its not going to be 4 protags

the person that originally leaked the co-op said their is 2 campaigns... a single player one (Arno) and a co-op narrative...

plus on ubisoft blog when they announced unity they said "new assassin new era" ​not t "new assassinS"

Tenvern
06-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I hope you're right, still though, that's resources taken away from the singleplayer.
I was never a big fan of AC multiplayer or even multiplayer in general, I guess I'm more of a lone wolf.

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm talking about SP. I always had a hunch "Unity" meant several Assassin's. I don't think it would be in the title to refer to one game mode.

"Unity" doesn't necessarily refer to the co-op, could be anything. Brotherhood's cover featured Ezio with a bunch of multiplayer characters, but the title wasn't referring to the MP. It can be read that way, which I'm sure is deliberate, but it doesn't really mean there will be four protagonists. I imagine the co-op might be Arno's posse doing their own thing while he's off doing his thing in the main campaign. People were demanding that for years ever since the recruit mechanic was introduced. They complained that sending your recruits on missions was just a Facebook mini-game and you didn't actually get to control them during their adventures. Unity's co-op might be the realization of that.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 03:54 PM
i just want to know if that figurine is of Arno or one of the other co-op assassins?

Ureh
06-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Well we know Arno has the hidden blade, sword, pistol, and bow. So does that mean in co-op he'll only have the sword or his skills in other weapons are diminished or... eh, kinda interesting.

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 03:56 PM
i just want to know if that figurine is of Arno or one of the other co-op assassins?

Figure it out.

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 03:57 PM

1 Wait for more info to be released.
2 Wait for the game to be released.
3 Try asking Shade or other mods.
3 Try asking the administrators from where the image leaked from.

:o

frodrigues55
06-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I was just coming here to say that it looks like the game is indeed going to have 4 protagonists, maybe that is the reason why they all look different each new leak we have?

I dont know what to think if that is the game. Ubi's recent releases have been showing that their games are getting too big for them to handle, hence why they are technical nightmares and have been falling short from all the potential they could achieve.

If that is the case, Im worried single player might be crappy, rushed and limited so coop can have its spotlight. I seriously do not want single player suffering because of coop, AC is first and foremost a single player experience. I dont want to play a historical The Division. And if Ubi is not even handeling one mode properly, I cant imagine the abolute hell it will be if the game has two main modes.

I hope the 4 men in the Billboard is just for show the new multiplayer, kinda like Brotherhood had a bunch of people on its promo material.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 04:00 PM
If Unity has an SP story and a Co-Op story it means they've taken away from SP in my eyes :\ AC4 was pretty short compared to AC3's story

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 04:00 PM
I

I hope the 4 men in the Billboard is just for show the new multiplayer, kinda like Brotherhood had a bunch of people on its promo material.

I think that is the reason, only this time those abilities will matter more because of the "supposedly" Cop-op mode set to make an appearance.

frodrigues55
06-08-2014, 04:03 PM
If Unity has an SP story and a Co-Op story it means they've taken away from SP in my eyes :\ AC4 was pretty short compared to AC3's story

That's how I feel too. The simple fact that a coop story mode is being worked on would mean the SP could be better.

Before, I would see new features and technology from UBI as 'awesome!'. Now, all I see is 'oh no, that will be a mess'. The Crew, The Division, Watch Dogs - those featured videos to show off new technology only leads me to think how many ways they will break their games.

So, in my head, I just know SP will be less polished and less cohesive than it should be, even if different teams work on different modes, because budget and time will be divided the same way. When the thing is put together, it falls apart.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 04:05 PM
That's how I feel too. The simple fact that a coop story mode is being worked on would mean the SP could be better.

Before, I would see new features and technology from UBI as 'awesome!'. Now, all I see is 'oh no, that will be a mess'. So I know SP will be less polished and less cohesive than it should be, even if different teams work on different modes, because budget and time will be divided the same way. When the thing is put together, it falls apart.

Not to mention there will be 2 different stories having to be written. I expect either one to be good and the other bad, or both of them to be sub-par.

Then again, all rumours and we will know tomorrow :D

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 04:12 PM

It's not the length of the story but what you do with it. If the co-op turns out like I imagine, then it's basically one of those recruit missions from ACB turned into a real story. Like, instead of sending a bunch of faceless recruits to Russia to kill a traitor for some gold and XP, you actually get to follow and control those recruits. It doesn't have to be a complicated story.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 04:15 PM
It's not the length of the story but what you do with it. If the co-op turns out like I imagine, then it's basically one of those recruit missions from ACB turned into a real story. Like, instead of sending a bunch of faceless recruits to Russia to kill a traitor for some gold and XP, you actually get to follow and control those recruits. It doesn't have to be a complicated story.

If the story isn't good then there is just no point, they just throw Co-op in for the sake of it.

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 04:22 PM
your little tirade was ineffective.."irrelevant threads" is subjective and I don't see my threads being that

..lol

DumbGamerTag94
06-08-2014, 04:23 PM
As for the co-op. I really hope it is more of a drop in option during the regular campaign. So that the story doesn't have to suffer. Otherwise we will have 2 30min campaigns that suck.

And on the billboard. Has anyone noticed that the one Assassin is holding a Pepperbox revolver? That was one of the first multi shot pistols. So it looks like we could have up to 6 shots in game(with just one pistol). Sucks for you people that don't like guns but I think it's really cool. And if it works out nicely it will probably be a proof of concept for a more modern AC set in the West or WW1 or something(specifically the west since it was one of the settings in the AC4 email and the Pepperbox is a 6 shooter). Could that be our first hint at a Western? Or at least an AC in the 1800s?

Either way the Pepperbox is probably an unlocked/purchased weapon because that seems like a lot of firepower to begin the game

silvermercy
06-08-2014, 04:24 PM
If the story isn't good then there is just no point, they just throw Co-op in for the sake of it.
Feeling the same way.

I personally don't care much about co-op, I just want a good SP campaign (that will feature the main protagonist). Everything else I will treat as a bonus.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 04:28 PM
I am predicting that in the modern day the assassins have figuired out a way for 4 people to go in the animus at one time... so they find 4 decendents of these 4 characters... and well it will be something aside from the main game...

SixKeys
06-08-2014, 04:29 PM

I'm not a fan of co-op in general, but I'm willing to see what they have in store. Multiplayer didn't really have a story and it was a really fresh addition back when it was first introduced.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm not a fan of co-op in general, but I'm willing to see what they have in store. Multiplayer didn't really have a story and it was a really fresh addition back when it was first introduced.

Then what happened? It got stale and for me, annoying. I'm only willing to see what its like if it has good substance.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 04:39 PM
I generally don't play MP so I agree.

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 04:42 PM
In my eyes, the single player will contain Arno - the guy we have assumed for ages. However, in the single player you will be playing as the leader of all the other guys. So in single player, the guys will be AI and will probably go on missions with you. However, in the co-op campaign, it will be a completely different story where each person plays as a seperate assassin. I do not think the co-op and single player experience are intertwined. There will be primarily a single player campaign, then a multiplayer co-op campaign like in Splinter Cell Conviction. The advertising is showing all four assassins as they are the main characters "apprentices" almost, just like in Brotherhood marketing material there were lots of Assassins.

jayjay275
06-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Well, we only have 1 day to wait, so I couldn't care less, but speculation is fun.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:13 PM
In my eyes, the single player will contain Arno - the guy we have assumed for ages. However, in the single player you will be playing as the leader of all the other guys. So in single player, the guys will be AI and will probably go on missions with you. However, in the co-op campaign, it will be a completely different story where each person plays as a seperate assassin. I do not think the co-op and single player experience are intertwined. There will be primarily a single player campaign, then a multiplayer co-op campaign like in Splinter Cell Conviction. The advertising is showing all four assassins as they are the main characters "apprentices" almost, just like in Brotherhood marketing material there were lots of Assassins.

I think arno is the guy in the red scarf holding the sword and then the 2 guys to his left and 1 guy to his right are his apprentices

deskp
06-08-2014, 05:17 PM
I think arno is the guy in the red scarf holding the sword and then the 2 guys to his left and 1 guy to his right are his apprentices

Why would our protagonist be the top dog?

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Why would our protagonist be the top dog? cause he's mentor.... the red scarf guy matches arno's earlier leaked apperances and is holding a sword with a handle similar to the figurine and first trailer

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 05:21 PM
cause he's mentor.... the red scarf guy matches arno's earlier leaked apperances and is holding a sword with a handle similar to the figurine and first trailer

Uh... that's your opinion. We don't know if he is a mentor.

If anything, I think the red bow thing is just replacing the red sash

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Uh... that's your opinion. We don't know if he is a mentor.

If anything, I think the red bow thing is just replacing the red sash

arno, our main character, is most likely going to be red scarf guy... the other 3 guys outfits don't match any of the leaked stuff so far.. so red scarf is the best guess for arno

ArabianFrost
06-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Check out Ubi's site. Arno has a beaked hood. Thank God, that saved us a lot of useless threads.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 05:23 PM
arno, our main character, is most likely going to be red scarf guy... the other 3 guys outfits don't match any of the leaked stuff so far.. so red scarf is the best guess for arno

I know... that doesn't make him a mentor though in any sense.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Check out Ubi's site. Arno has a beaked hood. Thank God, that saved us a lot of useless threads.
show a picture? source?

deskp
06-08-2014, 05:25 PM
show a picture? source?

http://i60.tinypic.com/dzj8m8.png

del170928075253
06-08-2014, 05:25 PM
New picture for the protagonist (Ubi E3 email) :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/23/1402244295-arnaud.jpg

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 05:27 PM
That picture is being discussed in the E3 thread :)

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:27 PM

hmm the protagonist is not white... interesting

killzab
06-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Not this **** again ...

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 05:29 PM

F*ck yes! Thats his awesome outfit!

mgg93
06-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Matches the Chile leak (little lighter colours and beaked hood must be last-hour changes). Guys, maybe we've finally met Arno?

Kirokill
Will hookblade or parachutes make a return though?
I know it's a little off topic.

Although the outfit is nice right now.

del170928075253

Because in France, the White was the color of the French monarchy :)
Then, that's why the protagonist has not a white suit.

killzab
06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Because in France, the White was the color of the Monarchy :)

He's talking about his race, Radman has been f***ing annoying about the main character's race for months now

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Because in France, the White was the color of the Monarchy :)
i meant that Arno is not white/caucasian which is what you expect from a french assassin

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 05:32 PM

.....uhm.....but there was the figurine....why would Ubi send an outdated design to the guys who are making it?.....Uhm.....this battle is not yet lost!

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:33 PM
He's talking about his race, Radman has been f***ing annoying about the main character's race for months now
is there a problem.... we have so many white male assassins already...

now its confirmed arno isn't whtie

deskp
i meant that Arno is not white/caucasian which is what you expect from a french assassin

Except he is caucasian......

m4r-k7
.....uhm.....but there was the figurine....why would Ubi send an outdated design to the guys who are making it?.....Uhm.....this battle is not yet lost!

Back to PMs...... xD

silvermercy
06-08-2014, 05:34 PM

Looks white to me...

(Actually, in the games, only Ezio and Edward were totally white so far. Connor and Altair were not. Aveline and Adewale, too. It looks like we had more games with white protagonists because of the Ezio trilogy).

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 05:34 PM

He is white! He is just very tanned. I have nothing against other races but its clear that he is just tanned, like Ezio was

killzab
06-08-2014, 05:35 PM
I think it's the 500th time Radman is asking that ...

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:36 PM
so the figurine is fake/not arno?

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Ha, all you people thinking he is white.

He is so obviously Chinese.

Kirokill
06-08-2014, 05:38 PM

Don't be silly, he's bright black.

silvermercy
06-08-2014, 05:39 PM

What!? On a second look, he's North Korean!

ALTAIR-KRATOS2
06-08-2014, 05:46 PM
We' ve got hiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!!!!http://s8.postimg.org/lyzkvy3it/10402853_673529232702393_4054753983073558508_n.png

deskp
06-08-2014, 05:48 PM
We' ve got hiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!!!!

Your god of war fandom has made you slow.

Tenvern
06-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Maybe, I'm just an idiot.. and I certainly am, but he looks fairly white to me.
He's got a bit of tan in him aswell but he still looks pretty white.
Perhaps I'm just a horrible racist..

Radman500
06-08-2014, 05:50 PM
so this pretty much confirms the figurine not beign arno/fake?

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Maybe, I'm just an idiot.. and I certainly am, but he looks fairly white to me.
He's got a bit of tan in him aswell but he still looks pretty white.
Perhaps I'm just a horrible racist..

He is white

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Okay - basically figurine Arno was likely an old concept of his deisgn, as seen in the sneak peak trailer. Also the original Neogaf leak that has been totally correct so far said that the main character had a blue suit (as shown on the figurine) but he said it might change. They obviousily have changed his outfit as shown on all the recent leaks, billboards etc etc. Either that, or the figurine is a different character i.e a co-op character which is unlikely. He is just an old concept of Arno.

del170928075253
06-08-2014, 05:58 PM
In the picture, the outfit of Arno is open and it seems the same than the figurine but his outfit is close. For me, he has 2 hoods, one with his blue outfit and the second hoods brown...

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Mmm... i love the design but i hate the colour... i am dying the colour as soon as we get the game... to black...

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 06:14 PM

Yeah, I think in the end the changed outfit looks very nice. Love the return of hood beak, hated that Edward, Adewale and Arno's 1st outfit didn't have it.

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I think in the end the changed outfit looks very nice. Love the return of hood beak, hated that Edward, Adewale and Arno's 1st outfit didn't have it.

I hated those leather shoulder pads on the figurine. I think this outfit is perfect. Looks French and bad *** as there's like no armour on him. The hood and colours of the outfit look awesome.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Well now this is my favorite list of outfits:
ACR
AC2
ACB
AC3
ACU
AC4

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Well now this is my favorite list of outfits:
ACR
AC2
ACB
AC3
ACU
AC4

Is AC4 your favorite? It didn't look piratey or assassiny enough for my taste.

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Yea I hated AC 4 - worst of the series, As you say it did not look Assassiny at all and I changed it almost straight away lol

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 06:27 PM

To sum up again:

Old trailer/figurine outfit:
http://www.alcom.ch/gametext/cs_acufigur1_me1.jpg

New (presumably Arno's) outfit:
https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10402853_673529232702393_4054753983073558508_n.png

Considering that the first one was show in the obvious single-player trailer, then it was DEFINITELY Arno/main protagonist. Whether the second is redesigned Arno outfit, or a separate co-op character is not confirmed yet

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Edward Kenway was shown with the trench coat on his figurine, may be there is another one of those in ACU

m4r-k7
To sum up again:

Old trailer/figurine outfit:
http://www.alcom.ch/gametext/cs_acufigur1_me1.jpg

New (presumably Arno's) outfit:
https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10402853_673529232702393_4054753983073558508_n.png

Considering that the first one was show in the obvious single-player trailer, then it was DEFINITELY Arno/main protagonist. Whether the second is redesigned Arno outfit, or a separate co-op character is not confirmed yet

Damn the new outfit looks so much better than the first, hope the second is still Arno.

Radman500
what about the chemical revolution dlc artwork?

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Why are you typing in bold?

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Damn the new outfit looks so much better than the first, hope the second is still Arno.

Damn the first outfit looks so much better than the new one, hope the first is still Arno. :rolleyes:

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Chemical Rev dlc has new outfit:

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/64432/_1401724918.jpg

Also obviously single-player DLC so yeah, most likely they simply changed/redesigned Arno's outfit or we will be able to pick which one to use

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:35 PM

AC4 is my worst ACR is my best!

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Why are you typing in bold?

Because he wants attention

Radman500
06-08-2014, 06:37 PM

and i'm succeeding, pretty well

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 06:38 PM

I put him on the "ignore list" since yesterday haha.

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 06:38 PM
and i'm succeeding, pretty well

Have you not noticed you are getting the wrong attention by now?

pacmanate
06-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Oh god! I forgot about this! Thanks for reminding me :D

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 06:41 PM
AC4 is my worst ACR is my best!

Oh. To me I think it's a tie between Connor's robes and Arno's.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Oh. To me I think it's a tie between Connor's robes and Arno's.

I think the design he has is great but the design suits a darker colour... and the blue colour suits his old outfit... im just happy he has a beaked hood again... well i guess i know i will be dying it...

RatonhnhakeFan
Edward's robes just look to similar to Raton's main outfit + no beaked hood. Hence my least favourite. Adewale's outfit is great but once again no beaked hood. So I'm hoping Arno has one, it's an iconic part of assassin design IMO

m4r-k7
Last countdown picture - The new outfit. Has to be Arno right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpoBUnFIUAA64MN.jpg

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Edward´s is my favorite outfit! Mostly the Pirate Captain incarnation, so sleek!!!! Then it comes Altair´s -the only two that really blend-, Connor, AC II, ACR and ACB.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Last countdown picture - The new outfit. Has to be Arno right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpoBUnFIUAA64MN.jpg

Ok i might not like his outfit but DAAAYYYUUUMMM is he HOT!!!

deskp
06-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Did anyone consider the hidden guy in the E3 banner, might be the fellow from the "Arno has a ponytail" picture?

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:49 PM
I want metal armor back!!!!

Reptilis91
06-08-2014, 06:51 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpoC3CJCYAEBXn3.png:large

Megas_Doux

Armor is for weaklings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beisdes it does not suit XVIII century, hence why Connor, Haytham, Edward, Ade and the new guy do not have one.

andrew_m50
Good job.
I couldn't get him serious even if I wanted to.
He always starts new topics, always asks stupid questions which are totally obvious for everybody...except him. And always racism...this is his obsession.
That guy is a total idiot.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 06:52 PM

That would be out of place in 19th Century France, anytime after the renaissance really.

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Good job.
I couldn't get him serious even if I wanted to.
He always starts new topics, always asks stupid questions which are totally obvious for everybody...except him. And always racism...this is his obsession.
That guy is a total idiot.

He's always wondering what race Arno is. Maybe he's so not racist that he can't even see Arno's race, which is why he's always talking about it.

ACfan443
06-08-2014, 06:53 PM

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this, perhaps I should follow suit.
Seriously though, I flicked back a few pages to catch up with any new information, and when I saw his 'so he's definitely not white' comment in response to the new image, I felt an overwhelming urge to slam my head against my desk.

'Is Arno white?' has become his mantra.

deskp
06-08-2014, 06:55 PM

yeah that really indicates coop.

ArabianFrost
Can we merge this thread with the E3 one?

m4r-k7

Finally, a clear shot. Yep that confirms it Arno is our guy. They have scrapped the first outfit then. And he is playable in co-op I am guessing.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 06:56 PM

All have the ugliest colours EVER!!

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 06:56 PM

The green one is awful. Although they all look generic enough that this makes me think they're customisable.

Ureh
06-08-2014, 06:57 PM

That just screams ACB.

andrew_m50
06-08-2014, 06:57 PM
You have no idea how hard I laughed at this, perhaps I should follow suit.
Seriously though, I flicked back a few pages to catch up with any new information, and when I saw his 'so he's definitely not white' comment in response to the new image, I felt an overwhelming urge to slam my head against my desk.

'Is Arno white?' has become his mantra.
Exactly.

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Finally, a clear shot. Yep that confirms it Arno is our guy. They have scrapped the first outfit then. And he is playable in co-op I am guessing.

Do we know he is in singleplayer too though? It is said that they are gonna show both a singleplayer and a multiplayer demo...

deskp
06-08-2014, 06:59 PM
They have scrapped the first outfit then.

Uh, jsut cause this is the outfit they are going with on the poster does not mean anything has been scrapped.

except for that 1 variation of Ezio they have always kept it to 1 costume in the marketing/cover, but all the games have multiple outfits.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 06:59 PM

4 white bearded dudes lol, get out Ubisoft

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Nothing huge but probably the closest look at Arno's face yet:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpoBUnFIUAA64MN.jpg:large

deskp
06-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Do we know he is in singleplayer too though? It is said that they are gonna show both a singleplayer and a multiplayer demo...

Yeah, well his design is mroe prominent than the others I'd be pretty sure hes in both..

Just like you still play Sam Fisher in Blacklist coop.

king-hailz
06-08-2014, 07:01 PM
He doesnt have the leather strings :(

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-0/10405655_511956372238610_1028251023907627555_n.jpg

rprkjj

Makes me wonder who the girl assassin was standing behind Arno in that other picture..

Megas_Doux
It that Assassin´s Creed or Duck Dynasty???? :P
Nevertheless, given the setting, it is perfectly accurate.....

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 07:03 PM
wow the crew of assassins are color coated. Kind of cute.

So no female or connor assassin. hmm...

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 07:04 PM
It that Assassin´s Creed or Duck Dynasty???? :P
Nevertheless, given the setting, it is perfectly accurate.....

Especially the hoods.

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Judging by that Pic we can see that Arnaud is the mentor since he has blue robes and the rest have that horrible, greeny brown. Or perhaps the difference in robe colour is just supposed to indicate he is the main protagonist in single player.

EDIT: And no Connor confirmed. :(

Kirokill
06-08-2014, 07:17 PM
They kind of looks like power rangers.
The outfit from his shoulders look too tight.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Connor's only chance of appearance now is Cameo or DLC. Or both. Let's see what happens.

ArabianFrost
06-08-2014, 07:20 PM
He sexy.

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Connor's only chance of appearance now is Cameo or DLC. Or both. Let's see what happens.

I like Connor and I would like to see back as a respected assassin among the Brotherhood, but given all the hate he gets pretty much everywhere but here and tumblr, makes it difficult.

DinoSteve1
Judging by that Pic we can see that Arnaud is the mentor since he has blue robes and the rest have that horrible, greeny brown. Or perhaps the difference in robe colour is just supposed to indicate he is the main protagonist in single player.

EDIT: And no Connor confirmed. :(

When and by who?

Shahkulu101
He sexy.

What team you on son?

EDIT: @steveeire Well I thought if he were in it, he'd be one of the four co-op Assassin's. That picture shows four Assassins, all of which are very clearly not Connor. All but officially confirmed, I guess...

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 07:24 PM
@megas

yeah. But if Aveline can make it in playable DLC than so can Connor. Even if it is stupid '1 hour of gameplay'

stupid.

I want at least 2-3 hours worth to make the DLC worthwhile.

Tenvern
06-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I am calling it right now. The exclusive PS4 content will be something with Connor.
It'll last like 20 minutes and be advertised as an hour.
It'll have as much story progression as the one with Aveline but Connor will say his signature line "What would you have me do?" Atleast 82 times.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 07:25 PM
3 white bearded dudes... you mean.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Who confirmed it about Conor?

sem1rek
Nice outfit, it looks exactly how I imagined robes for French assassin - classy and fancy, and beaked hood is icing on the cake :) He looks very attractive to me - I hope he will be shy as well, because it's type of men that local forum girls like, so it can finally stop that madness around Connor here :D Not that I don't want sequel for him or something, it's just... what I have read here is so much :D My apologies, I just needed to get it out of me :D

Shahkulu101

Nobody - see my edited post...

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Mate you can see clearly that Connor is not one of the Assassins....

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 07:29 PM
If the DLC is exclusive to PS4 I will officially complain about Ubi's anti-consumer practices. At least bring it to PC, guys.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Mate you can see clearly that Connor is not one of the Assassins....
That means nothing until we actually play the game or its confirmed by Ubisoft, he still may turn up.

Nobody - see my edited post...
Sorry missed your edit.

ArabianFrost
06-08-2014, 07:31 PM
What team you on son?

EDIT: @steveeire Well I thought if he were in it, he'd be one of the four co-op Assassin's. That picture shows four Assassins, all of which are very clearly not Connor. All but officially confirmed, I guess...
I don't know even know any more. He looks even more dreamy than Edward. He gives off very Ezio vibes though, naybe that's why my male senses aren't how they are *starts worrying about unity*.

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 07:31 PM
That means nothing until we actually play the game or its confirmed by Ubisoft he still may turn up.

Oh come on, you know it, I know it Connor is not one of those 4 assassins. He may well be in the game though.

RenoRex1995
06-08-2014, 07:32 PM
All have the ugliest colours EVER!!

Arno's fine. The others... Urgh! 2 yellow assassins and 1 green assassin. I need to get some sleep and hopefully it's my eyes that are not working properly.

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 07:34 PM

They all look like the same person..

marvelfannumber
Daz racist.

raenoldparkin
http://global-loc.mediagen.fr/assassin-creed-unity-figurine-arno_032001C200695252.png

SolidSage
06-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey yo! What if, in coop freeroam, depending on your personal skin unlocks, you could choose to play as Altair, Ezio, Connor, Aveline, Edward or Arno? Oh and Haytham I guess?

I can just imagine the big 4 rolling deep, A,E,C,A :) Sorry Ed, Haytham, you're not members of the Brotherhood. Not sure about Aveline but you know, side game really soooo.

Altair, the man, backed up by that kind of talent? I'm sorry Paris based Templers, you gon diiiieeeeee.

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 07:36 PM
I don't know even know any more. He looks even more dreamy than Edward. He gives off very Ezio vibes though, naybe that's why my male senses aren't how they are *starts worrying about unity*.

Well good luck finding yourself...

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Perhaps its customizable. Perhaps the 3 other co op assassins are not actually named characters, and are just recruits. Like, you customize an assassin that others see, while your own view is of Arno, similar to Watch Dogs.

Because none of those assassins look like any of the characters shown in the OP

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Perhaps its customizable. Perhaps the 3 other co op assassins are not actually named characters, and are just recruits. Like, you customize an assassin that others see, while your own view is of Arno, similar to Watch Dogs.

They are the same Assassins as the ones on the billboard. Arno is obvious. The guy with the axe is right next to Arno on the billboard. The gun guy is the far right one and the guy who is reloading the wrist crossbow is the one on the billboard whose face we could not see. I honestly see no point of co-op. I would prefer just normal single player with online free roam.

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 07:40 PM

I thought you could only control real people in the Animus though?

Meh, I suppose they can just tweak the lore for the umpteenth time.

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Okay NOW I am a little peeved at why they are making them all white bearded men. Seriously? lol.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Okay NOW I am a little peeved at why they are making them all white bearded men. Seriously? lol.
there not all white

arno is not white

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Because its 19th Century France.

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 07:43 PM
there not all white

arno is not white

They're all white

Arno is white

silvermercy
06-08-2014, 07:44 PM
lol Indeed. Maybe thay are the same person? Or maybe they're Arno clones. Hence the title Unity. Clones are kinda... united. lol

Reptilis91
06-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I hope they are just recruits, because their outfits... :s

Wolfmeister1010
06-08-2014, 07:45 PM
there not all white

arno is not white

You're an idiot.

rprkjj
06-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Because its 19th Century France.

I think they could have 1 woman on the team. They usually do in 4 player co-op games.

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 07:46 PM
You're an idiot.
agreed

I think they could have 1 woman on the team. They usually do in 4 player co-op games.
While a possibility in France at the time, it would be rather unlikely unless she was a courtesan or something along those lines.

TheHumanTowel
06-08-2014, 07:47 PM
They look like recruits to me. Which is a shame because I was hoping recruiting would be gone. But as we all know Ubisoft loves to recycle it's mechanics.

killzab
06-08-2014, 07:48 PM
agreed

+100