PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to Unity's Protagonist and friends

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

JustPlainQuirky
06-06-2014, 10:07 PM
@human

My post had context.......somewhat....school...there are schools in france.... :rolleyes:

@pie

that would be cool

GunnerGalactico
06-06-2014, 10:26 PM
I did after I found out where AC:U would be set. Yeah I'm a nerd like that ;). It was quite good. Not enough revolution-stuff for my needs, but it had some interesting characters (really liked Sydney Carton).

Yeah, he was one of my favourite characters too :D

I've also read The Count of Monte Cristo

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2014, 11:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JKnzS4w.jpg

thanks to Neogaf for the leak....

and to the AC chile fansite

Absolutely Awesome !!! loving the Robes ! ..... at least all these Facebook theorist's protesting Connors appearance in the Reveal trailer can finally eat their words .

Just a quick observation ? the guy on the left with the somewhat beaked Hood ? Arno's mentor maybe ?

JustPlainQuirky
06-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Maybe Arno is holding a rapier to cover up his templar ring :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Maybe Arno is holding a rapier to cover up his templar ring :rolleyes:

IRONY!!

And maybe he's the one at the guillotine and that was someone else holding a pocket watch O_O, and no, I'm not saying it's Connor, so just hold your criticism right there lol

Radman500
06-07-2014, 12:14 AM
so now we seen Arno

now we have to see Shay for Comet:p

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Shay is a sailor, no? He'll probably be uuuuuuuuuugly.

Anyway I think I will prefer Arno over Shay, but we'll see. :p

Locopells
06-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Pretty sure 90% of english classes require you read that.

Not me - I got Of Mice and Freaking Men...

Shahkulu101
06-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Not me - I got Of Mice and Freaking Men...

I actually quite liked that book - nearly teared up at the film as well. Pretty poignant message.

Locopells
06-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Yeah, but you probably didn't have to labour through my English class reading it out loud, at the speed of continental drift...

*shudder*

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
I had to read it aswell, but instead I just watched the movie :p
I actually enjoyed it more than I expected.

Shahkulu101
06-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Yeah, but you probably didn't have to labour through my English class reading it out loud, at the speed of continental drift...

*shudder*

Ha, my English teacher just read it to us.

Even gave us an...er - artists rendition of Lenny's voice.

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 03:41 AM
DUCKFACE

PS i'M DRUNK SO SAVE YOuR Attacks till to0morrow.

pacmanate
06-07-2014, 06:57 AM
DUCKFACE

PS i'M DRUNK SO SAVE YOuR Attacks till to0morrow.

I expect better drunk posts in the future. You're Irish for god's sake. Even I write better drunk posts! Even though it was once.... and never again :p

ALTAIR-KRATOS2
06-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Guys, finnally, here it is, the REAL Aspect of the character, is a figurine. But i Think is more than Official, it will cost 45€ and it will be available at 30/10/14 and the mini croosbow was real because here it is too a McFarlane design. Here you have. Enjoy. Thanks to AccesstheAnimus team. :)
http://s15.postimg.org/aznu3l3jv/Facebook_20140607_011515.png

http://s18.postimg.org/udo7jvynt/Facebook_20140607_011502.jpg

Sushiglutton
06-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Looks cool! Might get a bit hot when you are in the summer when you are storming fortresses though ;)!

Shahkulu101
06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
What's that hanging down his left side? A truncheon of some sort? Or just his sword sheathe?

It looks weirdly circular if it it just a sheathe. And before you ask, I've not got a very keen eye - even when I look thoroughly...

P.S Man he looks cool as hell! :cool:

mgg93
06-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Guys, finnally, here it is, the REAL Aspect of the character, is a figurine. But i Think is more than Official, it will cost 45€ and it will be available at 30/10/14 and the mini croosbow was real because here it is too a McFarlane design. Here you have. Enjoy. Thanks to AccesstheAnimus team. :)

http://s18.postimg.org/udo7jvynt/Facebook_20140607_011502.jpg

Seems like the suit we saw in the teaser that Ubi released, notice the leatherish shoulder thingys. But not only that, when you analyze the suit, it is very similar to the one that Arno is wearing in the artwork leaked by AC Chile just yesterday. The figure, however, seems to have the blue shirt buttoned while in the artwork is more opened. And the most important detail: the coat. It seems to me that the figure is missing the coat (perhaps you start the game looking like that and you get/purchase the coat at some point of the game?). This would confirm that both leaks are real, the figurine and the artwork, and also a high presence of MC customization in the game. (I personally prefer the coat-included design)

The mini-crossbow looks awesome!! can't wait to try it in the game!!

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Seems like the suit we saw in the teaser that Ubi released, notice the leatherish shoulder thingys. But not only that, when you analyze the suit, it is very similar to the one that Arno is wearing in the artwork leaked by AC Chile just yesterday. The figure, however, seems to have the blue shirt buttoned while in the artwork is more opened. And the most important detail: the coat. It seems to me that the figure is missing the coat (perhaps you start the game looking like that and you get/purchase the coat at some point of the game?). This would confirm that both leaks are real, the figurine and the artwork, and also a high presence of MC customization in the game. (I personally prefer the coat-included design)

The mini-crossbow looks awesome!! can't wait to try it in the game!!

In the trailer, he had a black outfit, whilst in this is seems blue. Also on the DLC poster, it also looked like it was black. Then on the AC Concept, you are right it looks like he is wearing a big black coat that makes his costume look fatter, which to me seems cooler as right now he looks too slim! Also on the E3 countdown photos, on one of them you seem half of the MCs back and on there it looks black aswell. I hope there is alot of customization as I love that. However, he does look awesome and based on his stance I reckon sword fighting will be a massive part of the game in terms of a new combat system for the sword fighting. Looks almost like he is a fencer. Wrist crossbow looks cool as well although I personally really want the bow and arrow back from AC 3.

Nyvri
06-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Arno is such a fashionista. He's constantly changing his wears in every new leak. The hidden crossbow might be the most innovative invention yet.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 01:03 PM
I personally prefer the one with a black coat on.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10313092_510546845712896_5859553169718698845_n.jpg

Nevertheless it still looks cool

mgg93
06-07-2014, 01:09 PM
The blue color of the outfit in the figurine might be due to its particular painting. The figure of Ezio in ACII had a grey tone while in the game his suit was perfectly white, so I think that blue colour might just be darker in the game (?) One thing I absolutely agree is that Arno looks SO cool! I expect him to be sort of like Ezio but more classy and less cocky.

killzab
06-07-2014, 01:22 PM
The blue color of the outfit in the figurine might be due to its particular painting. The figure of Ezio in ACII had a grey tone while in the game his suit was perfectly white, so I think that blue colour might just be darker in the game (?) One thing I absolutely agree is that Arno looks SO cool! I expect him to be sort of like Ezio but more classy and less cocky.

Lol how many suits does he have ? They all look great though so it's fine by me :)

DumbGamerTag94
06-07-2014, 02:17 PM
I personally prefer the one with a black coat on.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10313092_510546845712896_5859553169718698845_n.jpg

Nevertheless it still looks cool

Well that same outfit is in the Chemical Revolution art. So it may be like a Liberation type thing. Where there will be Assassin outfit(figurine). Nobles robes(your pic here). And something else we haven't seen yet. Perhaps so you can blend in with both the poor and wealthy factions? And as someone else mentioned it seems to be an overcoat so it could possibly be unlocked in game like Altaïrs armor in AC2. Or the Templar Armor in AC4. That or it's just a purchasable outfit?

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Well that same outfit is in the Chemical Revolution art. So it may be like a Liberation type thing. Where there will be Assassin outfit(figurine). Nobles robes(your pic here). And something else we haven't seen yet. Perhaps so you can blend in with both the poor and wealthy factions? And as someone else mentioned it seems to be an overcoat so it could possibly be unlocked in game like Altaïrs armor in AC2. Or the Templar Armor in AC4. That or it's just a purchasable outfit?

Hopefully you will get to choose whether you want the coat on or not. I think the coat looks awesome! I find the normal outfit too skinny haha

DumbGamerTag94
06-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Hopefully you will get to choose whether you want the coat on or not. I think the coat looks awesome! I find the normal outfit too skinny haha

I agree I think the coat looks bad ***!

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 02:38 PM
I agree I think the coat looks bad ***!

Exactly! Especially in this picture:

http://www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/6/thumbs/assassins-creed-unity-concept-art.jpg

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 02:57 PM

AHA, so Classic Arno (that's his name now) is not dead after all! Whooooo! Suck it m4r_k7, I told you I would win!

Then maybe my theory was correct after all? Or maybe the duckface design was the old design all along?

His jacket also seems to have had some changes, they have closed it up more and gotten rid of some of the red (if this statue is accurate). If that is the case in the game I will say that it is a great design improvement as the front of his outfit looked quite bad in the leaked screens.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:05 PM
AHA, so Classic Arno (that's his name now) is not dead after all! Whooooo! Suck it m4r_k7, I told you I would win!

Then maybe my theory was correct after all? Or maybe the duckface design was the old design all along?

His jacket also seems to have had some changes, they have closed it up more and gotten rid of some of the red (if this statue is accurate). If that is the case in the game I will say that it is a great design improvement as the front of his outfit looked quite bad in the leaked screens.

Nooooooo I thought we made peace! How dare you go against my peace treaty! The war has started (again!) I just want that overcoat and ill be fine! xD

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Nooooooo I thought we made peace! How dare you go against my peace treaty! The war has started (again!) I just want that overcoat and ill be fine! xD

I just want those sholulder pads and the skinny look! Looks like there will never be peace when it comes to arguing about character designs.....just ask the Sonic fanbase....

I still win though, because Classic Arno has appeared in 4 different sources now. So, AHA!

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 03:14 PM
omigod....Arno...is....

HOOOOOOOOOOOT

I wanna know who his mo-cap actor is RIGHT NOW darn it!

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I just want those sholulder pads and the skinny look! Looks like there will never be peace when it comes to arguing about character designs.....just ask the Sonic fanbase....

I still win though, because Classic Arno has appeared in 4 different sources now. So, AHA!

Lol we have the complete opposite opinions when it comes to clothing. Altough we did agree AC 2 and target AC 3 outfits are awesome. Lets make peace again....

Although his overcoat picture has appeared in the DLC poster, AC Chile concept, and the concept art of him standing on a building so I win as well hahahahahahahaha I will rule the world!!!

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Although his overcoat picture has appeared in the DLC poster, AC Chile concept, and the concept art of him standing on a building so I win as well hahahahahahahaha I will rule the world!!!

Actually in the concept art where he stands on the building, he has shoulder pads, so again I WIN and I will rule the world now......AhAHAHAH

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Actually in the concept art where he stands on the building, he has shoulder pads, so again I WIN and I will rule the world now......AhAHAHAH

Step aside the war for a second.
This concept art:
http://www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/6/thumbs/assassins-creed-unity-concept-art.jpg
Shows he has shoulder pads but they are black, a part of his overcoat, rather than the leather shoulder pads of his normal outfit.

Okay back to war - I win!!! mwhahahahahahhahahahaha

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Okay I am predicting that all of these are his outfits and the game will feature massive amounts of customization in the single player...

omigod....Arno...is....

HOOOOOOOOOOOT

I wanna know who his mo-cap actor is RIGHT NOW darn it!

I know right!!!

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Like AC: Liberation? Yes please.

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Step aside the war for a second.
This concept art:
Shows he has shoulder pads but they are black, a part of his overcoat, rather than the leather shoulder pads of his normal outfit.

Okay back to war - I win!!! mwhahahahahahhahahahaha

Uhmm well...uhhh......that is just concept art, that could easily be outdated and his design may have changed. Classic Arno has appeared as a statue and in two pieces of gameplay! I.e actually IN-GAME! So I win!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHA I WILL RULE THE WORLD OR something....Idunno

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Uhmm well...uhhh......that is just concept art, that could easily be outdated and his design may have changed. Classic Arno has appeared as a statue and in two pieces of gameplay! I.e actually IN-GAME! So I win!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHA I WILL RULE THE WORLD OR something....Idunno

Okay you win.... but there will be loads of different outfits to wear... so I win hahahahhahahahaa

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Okay you win.... but there will be loads of different outfits to wear... so I win hahahahhahahahaa

No actually we both win technically. Ok let's make a truce for now untill the next picture of Arno shows up, then we will continue fighting again aye?

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:43 PM
No actually we both win technically. Ok let's make a truce for now untill the next picture of Arno shows up, then we will continue fighting again aye?

Okay deal - although shouldn't we just wait until the E3 CGI trailer / gameplay demo? xD Whatever his outfit is, I am really looking forward to this game. The fact that they haven't over hyped it or given us any other trailers / info makes it even more exciting!

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Okay deal - although shouldn't we just wait until the E3 CGI trailer / gameplay demo? xD Whatever his outfit is, I am really looking forward to this game. The fact that they haven't over hyped it or given us any other trailers / info makes it even more exciting!

Indeed, it is the closest we are gonna get to it being non-annual again. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations and does not end up like AC4 for me.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 03:49 PM
And then it turns out Arno was 2 different assassins all along! :rolleyes:

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Indeed, it is the closest we are gonna get to it being non-annual again. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations and does not end up like AC4 for me.

Oh really, I loved AC 4. In my opinion AC 4 revived the series for me. With Unity, I just got a feeling that it will be a great entry into the series. I may be wrong, but in my eyes it is Ubisofts first TRUE next gen game, and the fact that its an AC title makes me incredibly excited. I always enjoy AC games - I enjoyed AC 3 even. I just hope it stays true to its original roots but adds some new twists. Preferably I want AC 1 + AC 2 gameplay with AC 4 freedom.

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Oh really, I loved AC 4.
I dunno, I just found it really underwhelming, I still liked the game but I felt like something was missing. It actually took me a month to bother finishing the game, not really sure why I was underwhelmed as I went kinda dark on the game before the release.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I dunno, I just found it really underwhelming, I still liked the game but I felt like something was missing. It actually took me a month to bother finishing the game, not really sure why I was underwhelmed as I went kinda dark on the game before the release.

Yea I get ya, everyone has their own opinions on which games they prefer best. Loads of people love AC Brotherhood but I didn't too much.

Kirokill
06-07-2014, 05:48 PM
And then it turns out Arno was 2 different assassins all along! :rolleyes:

You know splitting protagonists makes things seem a bit successful as one guy doesn't do "everything".

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Well it could be one outfit for paris and one for london

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Maybe Arno just likes to play dress up. He is french, the most fashionable of all. :rolleyes:

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Well i really want the outfit that the duckface arno os wearing because its so... fancy... i mean altair connor and edward all had pretty plain outfits... ezio had awesome ones... that is why i dont really like the shoulder pad arno since its not complex enough... if that makes sense...

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 06:32 PM
I'd be happy if they introduced the ability to customize the character's outfit with more than just different colors.
People have been asking for it since AC2 so I doubt they're adding it now, but I'd be happy if they did.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 06:36 PM
liberation let you switch between pointy hat and hood. But that isn't much.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 07:34 PM
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1075/6190/original.jpg?w=600&h

Someone posted this theory. interesting.

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 07:37 PM
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1075/6190/original.jpg?w=600&h

Someone posted this theory. interesting.

So they have names... good to know.

Nice find btw.

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 07:45 PM

When images and art concepts from AC IV began to "flood" these forums a year ago, many thought Edward´s trench coat was nothing more than a art render, fortunately it ended up being an actual outfit in the game. I really want that back in Unity, it would look so badzzzz walking through parisian dark alley at night, just as it looked on Edward during a caribbean rainstorm.....

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 08:02 PM
When images and art concepts from AC IV began to "flood" these forums a year ago, many thought Edward´s trench coat was nothing more than a art render, fortunately it ended up being an actual outfit in the game. I really want that back in Unity, it would look so badzzzz walking through parisian dark alley at night, just as it looked on Edward during a caribbean rainstorm.....

I agree 100%. My biggest AC fantasy is to walk down a London alleyway dressed in robes like that whilst it is misty. Would look totally awesome. I hope London is in the game, such an atmospheric place. Paris will look awesome as well. I hope dynamic weather / day cycle is in the game.

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 08:06 PM
if he is dumas, the black guy prob isn't going to die unless the game goes all the way to 1806

pacmanate
06-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Unity better have a wind system.

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 08:56 PM
I hope Unity uses the cloth physics from Watch Dogs.
Cloth physics are so great!

Reptilis91
06-07-2014, 09:03 PM
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10441080_335262386622157_1744941096586148643_n.jpg

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/jeux/0/ConventionCenter2014_08.JPG

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 09:06 PM
lol imagine if it is Dumas and the plot to ACU ends up a bit like the Count of Monty Cristo or the Musketeers.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 09:06 PM
oh wow.

ubisoft sure knows how to tease.

And Arno does have a mustache. DANG IT

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 09:08 PM

lol more Duckface.

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 09:09 PM
That view...

@Mayrice I don't see a moustache..
He does have that perfect five o' clock shadow though.

mgg93
06-07-2014, 09:09 PM
That E3 banner... that image that shows Arno outside the Versailles at the same time as the other Arno inside...

THAT'S IT. THAT'S WHY HIS OUTFIT KEEPS CHANGING: AC Unity, first AC in which the MC is actually a bunch of clones who wear different clothes in order to identify themselves.

... It's that, or everyone in the French order like the same style of Assassin robes.

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Looks pretty neat.....

poptartz20
06-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Ahhh... we are getting so close to getting answers! Only 2 more days my friends! :D And I guess the Crossbow is official! Hope it works out well! I'm really surprised this has all be kept secret so freaking long!

That E3 banner... that image that shows Arno outside the Versailles at the same time as the other Arno inside...

THAT'S IT. THAT'S WHY HIS OUTFIT KEEPS CHANGING: AC Unity, first AC in which the MC is actually a bunch of clones who wear different clothes in order to identify themselves.

... It's that, or everyone in the French order like the same style of Assassin robes.

OMG NAILED IT.

m4r-k7
06-07-2014, 09:15 PM

Wait so I am guessing our MC is the one who we can sees face but the other assassins have the hidden crossbow as well?

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Guys notice how there's FOUR assassins? Co-op hint pls? :3

@tenvern

errr..I meant 5 o'clock shadow. I don't like it.

pacmanate
06-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Bloody duckface! WHY

mgg93
06-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Wait so I am guessing our MC is the one who we can sees face but the other assassins have the hidden crossbow as well?

Not only that, but they have also similar clothes, and beaked hoods, and those shoulder thingys. I'm starting to have a headache :confused:

king-hailz
What the fu*k is going on!!! The one in the blue is not arno it must be the other guy who has the crossbow... since they are not showing his face... the other two are the woman and the bearded guy...

prince162010
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10347503_722896201104913_4624747696721037181_n.jpg

mgg93
06-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Just noticed... am I the only one who sees how the third assassin of the banner is somehow holding a musket in one arm (up to his shoulder) and an axe in the other?

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Damn you Pac and your duckfaces.. maybe his face is deformed or.. or maybe he got punched in the mouth you insensitive bastard!
Or maybe he was about to take a selfie.. hidden camera confirmed.

pacmanate
06-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Damn you Pac and your duckfaces.. maybe his face is deformed or.. or maybe he got punched in the mouth you insensitive bastard!
Or maybe he was about to take a selfie.. hidden camera confirmed.

Definitely his new hidden blade variation

poptartz20
06-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Bloody duckface! WHY

Maybe he takes Selfies. Haha. in the middle of assassinations.

First... Let me take a selfie. or permettez-moi de prendre un selfie!

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Definitely his new hidden blade variation

Yeah but which one is arno...

prince162010
06-07-2014, 09:32 PM
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10441080_335262386622157_1744941096586148643_n.jpg

What's the hell is is going on there ???:confused: , it seems a city siege , reminds me of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, guys .:rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 09:32 PM
There is no one Arno

We are Arno

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Arno is the one wearing a hood...
Yeah.. that one!

In all seriousness, maybe Unity means we'll play multiple characters.
I hope not though.. that would be silly.

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Only Arno's face seems to be a mystery but they show the other 3 in hoods.

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 09:35 PM

Ok so way back in the background one can see Notre Dame, but it's photoshopped behind a image that is taken FROM Notre Dame in present day. My mind is BLOWN right now man and what is with the burning buildings everywhere? When did this happen?

Radman500
06-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Im pretty sure the e3 banner arno is the one with red scarf

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Im pretty sure the e3 banner arno is the one with red scarf

Maybe none of them is Arno because it might be advertising the multiplayer and not the singleplayer....hmmmm

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Guys notice how there's FOUR assassins? Co-op hint pls? :3

@tenvern

errr..I meant 5 o'clock shadow. I don't like it.

The protagonist is a white, male with some personal boohoo tragedy. He wouldn't be a generically designed AAA-protagonist without the shade.

DSafrin
06-07-2014, 09:41 PM

Colour of that outfit reminds me of Haytham a bit - he had a blue coat and a red scarf-thingy as well, didn't he?
And while I preffer the other outfit, I like the hood here. Looks as if he could remove it alltogether and it'll just be a plain, non-assassin outfit.

Reptilis91
06-07-2014, 09:43 PM
I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Arnaud is the first or the second guy ? The last character is a woman ? Hard to say.

http://i.imgur.com/zsTi6fS.jpg

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Mads Mikkelsen confirmed as Arno (in a perfect universe at least):
http://goodbadaverage.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/mads_mikkelsen_thor2.jpg

Radman500
06-07-2014, 09:44 PM
The guy with the red scarf is arno e3 banner

Radman500
06-07-2014, 09:45 PM
The guy who face is hidden could be connor

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 09:47 PM
I think it's more likely his face is hidden because he isn't important.
He was just there to show of the crossbow.

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 09:48 PM
I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Arnaud is the first or the second guy ? The last character is a woman ? Hard to say.

After looking at the photo of the figure, it resembles the assassin in trailer... the one with red scarf is definitely Arno. Not really sure who's the one with the hidden cross bow though.

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 09:50 PM
WAIT GUYS! I think I might have figured it out. We are all confused about why Arno has two designs. Maybe (this is just a shot in the dark) that leaked poster on the first page and the E3 banner are advertising the multiplayer and this other Arno is who we play as in the singleplayer?

Or maybe I am just an idiot, who know at this point?

Wolfmeister1010
06-07-2014, 09:52 PM
I think that the crossbow arm is just there just because. I don't think it is supposed to represent another assassin, rather just Arno's arm.

Those three are definitely Arno, the other guy, and the woman. They are keeping the 4th one a secret....;p

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 09:52 PM
It's Jesus

pacmanate
06-07-2014, 09:53 PM
I think that the crossbow arm is just there just because. I don't think it is supposed to represent another assassin, rather just Arno's arm.

Those three are definitely Arno, the other guy, and the woman. They are keeping the 4th one a secret....;p

Or they just want to show off the new blade thing.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 09:54 PM
It's Desmond, guys. :rolleyes:

Radman500
06-07-2014, 09:56 PM
The obly reason they hide the character face.is the mysterious fourt. Is connor

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 10:00 PM
.....Maybe it is Connor.....hmm....

usually I hate conspiracy theories but they sure are making an effort to hide it.....

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 10:01 PM
^^
OH NO Radman! Look what you've started! Not this again!! NOOO

Tenvern
No, as I said in my previous post I can almost promise you he was just there to show off the crossbow.
He probably isn't important.

JustPlainQuirky
I'm excited and upset at the same time. On the one hand, I might be able to play alongside Connor.

On the other, I have no friends to play it with. All my friends are buying it on Xbox One but I'm buying it on PC. And I might not even be able to run it. Q-Q

@tenvern

that's possible too.

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Any word what the modern day part is going to be about?

Reptilis91
06-07-2014, 10:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpjkoBSCMAAsIe5.jpg:large

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Not this again. It might not be Connor... just saying

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpjkoBSCMAAsIe5.jpg:large

I still think the guy with the red scarf is Arno.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 10:04 PM
I spy Batman Arkham Knight ad.

mgg93
06-07-2014, 10:08 PM
WAIT GUYS! I think I might have figured it out. We are all confused about why Arno has two designs. Maybe (this is just a shot in the dark) that leaked poster on the first page and the E3 banner are advertising the multiplayer and this other Arno is who we play as in the singleplayer?

Or maybe I am just an idiot, who know at this point?

But what about the DLC image? Arno's coat in that img matches the one of the artwork (notice the shoulder... ropes? threads? that are hanging there)

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Is one of them Arno? If yes, 3-people co-op would be rather weird.

Radman500
06-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Arno is the one in the red scarf yes

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Also, the other 3 assassins could be his recruits.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Wait, nevermind anyway. There's fourth assassin on bigger picture whos face ain't shown:

So 4-people co-op as rumored from start. Other characters without hoods from AC Chile artwork leaks are probably non-playable supporting cast. Or we can chose which secondary character to play in co-op from a pool of 6 hmmm

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 10:11 PM
yeah the fourth assassin has to be connor at this point. That or some other plot twist like it's a templar. only reason i can think of for them not showing him/her.

There are other ways to show crossbow without obscuring a co-op character.

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 10:13 PM
yeah the fourth assassin has to be connor at this point. That or some other plot twist like it's a templar. only reason i can think of for them not showing him/her.

There are other ways to show crossbow without obscuring a co-op character.

three days

the truth will be known

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Maybe the red-scarf guy is not Arno but one of the supporting characters and Arno is the one with head cut-off?

king-hailz
06-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Is one of them Arno? If yes, 3-people co-op would be rather weird.

Well there are 4 people in that picture.. but you cant see all of their faces... i think arno is the one with the crossbow thing... whoch looks too big btw...

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 10:15 PM
AMAZED!! UBI Please let one of those Assassins be CONNOR!! <3

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 10:16 PM
three days

the truth will be known

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

http://www.badum-tish.com/

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Maybe the red-scarf guy is not Arno but one of the supporting characters and Arno is the one with head cut-off?

But he resembles the assassin in the trailer, plus he has a blue coat.

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 10:17 PM
I have my doubts that it's Connor, but anything could be possible at this point.
It just seems unlikely consider how vocal the devs have been that there won't be a Connor sequel.

GunnerGalactico
06-07-2014, 10:19 PM
AMAZED!! UBI Please let one of those Assassins be CONNOR!! <3

The guy with the hidden cross bow definitely looks suspicious :p
* fingers crossed *

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 10:20 PM
I think the Assassin holding the crossbow is CONNOR!! <3 Please UBI let this be, I'll then love you forever!!

OMG **FANGIRLS for CONNOR** <33333

RatonhnhakeFan
But he resembles the assassin in the trailer, plus he has a blue coat.
Yes the official figurine has the trailer outfit, not the red-scarf one

JustPlainQuirky
@tenvern

being playable doesn't equate to sequel. Otherwise connor wouldn't be in liberation

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Unity is Purity

There shall be one unity to rule them all

itsamea-mario
06-07-2014, 10:23 PM
1. why do you all think it's connor?
2. Why do you all WANT it to be connor?

Radman500
06-07-2014, 10:24 PM
The figurine has a red scarf as equal well

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Unity is PurityAC Virginity

Radman500
06-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Red scarf guy is arno. Mysterious 4th giy is connor

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 10:37 PM
The guy with the hidden cross bow definitely looks suspicious :p
* fingers crossed *
Totally Agreed! Mine are also! <3

@tenvern

being playable doesn't equate to sequel. Otherwise connor wouldn't be in liberation
Agreed!! Well said!

1. why do you all think it's connor?
2. Why do you all WANT it to be connor?
1. Lafayette invited Connor to visit Paris in AC3..

2. I just want to see where Connor is after the events of AC3, ToKW & Liberation..

I'm going with Connor being the Assassin holding the crossbow, they've/Ubisoft have deliberately decided to hide his face..

ACfan443
06-07-2014, 10:45 PM

The sense of scale is astounding. The architecture, the grandeur, the beauty, Paris is shaping up to be the greatest AC city of all time. I'm just slightly resentful of the fact that the bulk of my exams take place next week during E3 and I'll probably have to to miss out on Ubisoft's conference. First world problems.

TheHumanTowel
06-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Connor was also invited to visit Ireland by Duncan Little. I expect the Irish setting will be revealed at E3.

prince162010
06-07-2014, 10:48 PM
The first guy with hidden crossbow is Arno , almost certain of that, the other three is his recruits

itsamea-mario

IS IT!?
IS THAT A FACT!?!?!?
is that truth
pure undenyable truth?
IS IT
IS IT REALLY
WOW
YOU ARE A GENIUS
A GENIUS
SO SMART
YOU ARE ORACLE
YOU ARE SAGE
OH WISE MASTER
TELL ME MORE
!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!I#!!!!;!!

I-Like-Pie45
Comet is Ireland confirmed

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 10:49 PM
*casually visits AC forum after long time*

WHAT DID I MISS!?!?!? O_O lol

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10347640_644822318933518_5998745131346353447_n.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 10:49 PM
mario sure is nice.

@silver

SILVER! I missed you!!! :o

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 10:52 PM
mario sure is nice.

@silver

SILVER! I missed you!!! :o
Me, too! :D I was trying to avoid forums and all the stress I had last time with the E3 reveal. It didn't work obviously as I'm here :| lol I just got a PS4 console with Watch Dogs so I'll try to keep myself busy this way.

Radman500
06-07-2014, 10:53 PM
The first guy with hidden crossbow is Arno , almost certain of that, the other three is his recruits

No the guy with the red scarf is arno matches the figurine the ac chile artwork

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 10:53 PM
silver, can I have a hug

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 10:54 PM
silver, can I have a hug
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MPqwXNq09CQ/UPrRfN3fA0I/AAAAAAAADhI/fVKLE3cyyFc/s1600/inthug.PNG

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Actually Sliver I missed you more my gurl! lol! xD

Anyway I'm freaking out right now, fangirling over Connor and the possibility he might be in Unity! OMG xD

deskp
06-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Not Connor.

http://im.tiscali.cz/games/2014/06/07/410363-acunityposter-2475x1390.jpg?1402164586.925056

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Not gonna lie, I kinda don't want it to be Raton. Just few months ago they were loudly saying how they don't have anything in-developement for Raton and how they want tumblr to take over. Especially the tumblr jab made it clear they weren't lying. If plans changed it must've been in the last few months so really, how reassuring of quality that would be? I would pretty much expect a rushed poor job trying to stick Raton in. Not the treatement he deserves

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 10:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MPqwXNq09CQ/UPrRfN3fA0I/AAAAAAAADhI/fVKLE3cyyFc/s1600/inthug.PNG

I apologize for all the times I may have called you deranged in a previous roleplay

ArabianFrost
The french Rev is from Desmond's matrileneal line, while the American rev is from Desmond's patrilineal line. It would be one big unrealistic coincidence if Connor was there during the French Revolution but they didn't mention that it was in Desmond's patrilineal side too.
Case closed.

itsamea-mario
OMG Silver!!!!! I missed you *hugs* :)

JustPlainQuirky
@silver

cool

I just beat Assassin's Creed Liberation. Final cutscene playing now :o

welcome back :o

adventurewomen
Not Connor.

I was talking about the guy holding the crossbow next to the Unity logo! MIGHT be Connor

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Actually Sliver I missed you more my gurl! lol! xD

Anyway I'm freaking out right now, fangirling over Connor and the possibility he might be in Unity! OMG xD
I missed you! :D
Yes, I'm on the verge of reverting to my Connor fangirling. So for everyone's safety and sanity I think I'll now go play WD. lol

*hugs Mario, too* :)

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 10:58 PM
The french Rev is from Desmond's matrileneal line, while the American rev is from Desmond's patrilineal line. It would be one big unrealistic coincidence if Connor was there during the French Revolution but they didn't mention that it was in Desmond's patrilineal side too.
Case closed.

there might be a slight case of inbreeding

like maybe Connor and Arnold Schwarzenegger both do French Lady so she has kids from both of them who go on separate bloodlines and later convene as Desmond

itsamea-mario
Oh my god don't touch me...

RatonhnhakeFan
Not Connor.

http://im.tiscali.cz/games/2014/06/07/410363-acunityposter-2475x1390.jpg?1402164586.925056

And yeah, doesn't look like Raton. And it's clearly not the girl from artwork either. I'm this close to another rant about lack of cast diversity :rolleyes:

prince162010
06-07-2014, 10:59 PM
A closer look

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10433794_511496318951282_7266314162928180564_n.png

DinoSteve1
Maybe its just me but the guy in the middle looks black.

RatonhnhakeFan
Bearded one look like reused Ezio ACR model hehe

deskp
06-07-2014, 11:00 PM
He looks like old Ezio.. x]

edit, yeah post above me ....

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 11:00 PM
maybe the girl is the crossbow **** but she can't be shown cause girls will turn off all the guys who buy these games

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 11:01 PM
A closer look

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10433794_511496318951282_7266314162928180564_n.png

That's obviously Ezio's descendant. Ezzio.

deskp
06-07-2014, 11:02 PM
maybe the girl is the crossbow **** but she can't be shown cause girls will turn off all the guys who buy these games

They might also use it as a kindof suprise when she appears in the live gameplay.

Ureh
Maybe one of them is a Templar. Dunh dunh duuuuunnnnh

RatonhnhakeFan
maybe the girl is the crossbow **** but she can't be shown cause girls will turn off all the guys who buy these gamesAs sad as it is, this is exactly how marketing suits think. Just recently they wanted to kick Ellie from TLOU cover

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Already suggested one might be a templar.

The real question is, would that templar have a tricorn hat? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:04 PM
oh snap

I didn't even realize the girl assassin isn't in the cover. So she's the crossbow one as people suggested.

Welp that debunks the connor and templar theory.

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Not gonna lie, I kinda don't want it to be Raton. Just few months ago they were loudly saying how they don't have anything in-developement for Raton and how they want tumblr to take over. Especially the tumblr jab made it clear they weren't lying. If plans changed it must've been in the last few months so really, how reassuring of quality that would be? I would pretty much expect a rushed poor job trying to stick Raton in. Not the treatement he deserves
I agree.. well said! :)

I missed you! :D
Yes, I'm on the verge of reverting to my Connor fangirling. So for everyone's safety and sanity I think I'll now go play WD. lol
LOL! xD

You're not alone there, but I couldn;t help myself.. whenever we Connor fans get a hint of Connor we go cray cray! Ain't that right! xD

Bearded one look like reused Ezio ACR model hehe

That's obviously Ezio's descendant. Ezzio.
HAHA Yeah the middle guy does look like Ezio! xD

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Has anyone noticed there aren't Asians nor Arabs? Why aren't we getting our appreciation for contributing to the French rev?

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Welcome back silva! Everyone's slowly coming back. Now all we're missing is pirate, M, Lady, Sith and Ross, then we'te good to go.

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Cheers Frostie! :)

Has anyone noticed there aren't Asians nor Arabs? Why aren't we getting our appreciation for contributing to the French rev?
On a second look, the bearded guy looks Middle Eastern to me...

As for the hidden person... It could be a lady but why keep her hidden when we've already seen her in another poster?

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Cheers Frostie! :)

On a second look, the bearded guy looks Middlle Eastern to me...

As for the hidden person... It could be a lady but why keep her hidden when we've already seen her in another poster?

cause girls have cooties

it might infect the rest of the marketing

JustPlainQuirky
@silver

because that other poster was a leak, no?

king-hailz
OMG ubisoft what are you doing to your fans.... we have to wait 2 whole days... and do what????

Kaschra
06-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Yay, finally some more stuff.
Yeah, the bearded guy could be middle eastern... or it's Ezio :rolleyes:

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 11:12 PM
OMG ubisoft what are you doing to your fans.... we have to wait 2 whole days... and do what????
Go out, play other games, touch ourselves, work, study, so many options

adventurewomen
Ubisoft might mention the influence subtly introduce a hint towards like in AC2 the town criers would mention the Byzantine and Constantinople and their trade routes in Italy. Then which became a hint to Revelations later.

ArabianFrost
cause girls have cooties

it might infect the rest of the marketing

lol. I don't know, having a diverse cast is now the new cool. Everyone is like "Look at our totally not generic cast of totally not all white males. Except the protag. We beed him to be white male for...reasons"

Tenvern
@Frost
It says on M's profile that he got banned so.. not sure why though..
Or it did.. I can't actually find it now.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 11:13 PM
@Frost
I banned him for stealing my heart <3

I-Like-Pie45
@Frost

I say censorship

JustPlainQuirky
play games, touch ourselves, so many options

:rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 11:15 PM
The bearded man is Jean Reno!!!!
:P

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 11:15 PM
@Frost
Or it did.. I can't actually find it now.

Wow really? It says Clockwork78 is banned too, but lol she doesn't even frequent the forums. Hasn't the forum banning system been acting up lately? Does it have to do with that?

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 11:16 PM
@Frost you missed my post! :(

Ubisoft might mention the influence subtly a hint towards like in AC2 the town criers would mention the Byzantine and Constantinople and their trade routes in Italy. Then which became a hint to Revelations later.

I-Like-Pie45
06-07-2014, 11:17 PM
is something glitching up the forums

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 11:21 PM

Would there have been many Asians or Arabs kicking around France during the French Revolution?

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:21 PM
I almost got banned again. had to wait 5 minutes before replying.

Anyway I hope there is more than just the hidden crossbow. I want weapons that add to gameplay instead of weapons that replace others.

souNdwAve89
06-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Pretty cool to see all these pics coming out. Like others, I hope the hidden person to the far left is Connor. But I do agree with others that stated it could just be another new character, and they just wanted to show off a new feature in the game. In all, this is all very exciting.

prince162010
06-07-2014, 11:23 PM
A bigger size i think

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10422423_644809938934756_8871628413361372831_n.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:25 PM
The woman assassin was deliberatley excluded from the ad. So Imma assume the fourth playable charcater is her and Connor will be playable in DLC like ade's Freedom Cry.

Unless more leaks show up, that's my final bet until E3 :cool:

mgg93
06-07-2014, 11:27 PM
As for the E3 banner, I am quite sure that the guy of the hidden crossbow is Arno, then the three other assassins might be the co-ops or just recruits. Because none of the three seems like Arno to me. The first doesn't have neither the leather shoulders, nor the coat. So, not Arno, just a regular assassin w/ a red necklace. Second guy has a beard, possibly Eastern, like you guys say. And the third guy appears to be a sort of gunman, notice the gun he's holding. So, that's my theory. Arno hidden, then assassin #1,#2 and #3.

souNdwAve89
06-07-2014, 11:28 PM
The woman assassin was deliberatley excluded from the ad. So Imma assume the fourth playable charcater is her and Connor will be playable in DLC like ade's Freedom Cry.

Yeah, I have been speculating something similar since Unity's leak. I think playing as Connor in a DLC is win win for both sides. I think Ubisoft knows the risk of having another game with Connor after all the AC3 negativity in general.

deskp

My bet is on : 1 hour on ps4 of Connor. Bring on E3

silvermercy

hmm... but still... we have 5 extra people in the poster other than Arnaud... And apart from the bearded guy on the left of the poster I don't see any other resemblance with the E3 guy on the far right... (or even on the far left). *confused.com*

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:29 PM
@deskp

lololol 1 hour of Connor would be so stupid. Sad part is I'd buy that.

@sou

yeah plus he would feel less forced in.

@silver

it's just concept art. plus there might be some changes to the faces like they did with connor in AC3 announcement trailer.

ArabianFrost
06-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Would there have been many Asians or Arabs kicking around France during the French Revolution?

@Frost you missed my post! :(

Ubisoft might mention the influence subtly a hint towards like in AC2 the town criers would mention the Byzantine and Constantinople and their trade routes in Italy. Then which became a hint to Revelations later.

My bad. Well, we haven't really actually contributed at all, but it'd be cool to ear about Napoleonic conquests in Egypt, via the tactical mini-game or possibly through criers if they're going to spread Napoleon's propaganda. Hell, maybe they'd even mention the Rosetta stone as a TWCB language discovery or something.

mgg93
06-07-2014, 11:31 PM
As for the E3 banner, I am quite sure that the guy of the hidden crossbow is Arno, then the three other assassins might be the co-ops or just recruits. Because none of the three seems like Arno to me. The first doesn't have neither the leather shoulders, nor the coat. So, not Arno, just a regular assassin w/ a red necklace. Second guy has a beard, possibly Eastern, like you guys say. And the third guy appears to be a sort of gunman, notice the gun he's holding. So, that's my theory. Arno hidden, then assassin #1,#2 and #3.

I am quoting myself, as I'd like to add: sadly, I don't think Connor will be in this game, as much as I like him as a character. He just seems a little out of place in this new setting, I don't know why.

silvermercy
06-07-2014, 11:31 PM
@silver

it's just concept art. plus there might be some changes to the faces like they did with connor in AC3 announcement trailer.
True, but still not convinced... lol

marvelfannumber
06-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I have been speculating something similar since Unity's leak. I think playing as Connor in a DLC is win win for both sides. I think Ubisoft knows the risk of having another game with Connor after all the AC3 negativity in general.

Indeed, this might be the best way for them to do it, as long as they give Connor some form of conclusion in it.

Though my bet is still on that he will get a book that finishes his story. :rolleyes:

prince162010
06-07-2014, 11:32 PM

I guess you are right;)

Tenvern
06-07-2014, 11:33 PM
It'll say one hour of content.. but in reality it's like 20 minutes as usual.
When will they actually make it one hour!?
Ubi please..

souNdwAve89
06-07-2014, 11:34 PM
I am quoting myself, as I'd like to add: sadly, I don't think Connor will be in this game, as much as I like him as a character. He just seems a little out of place in this new setting, I don't know why.

I can see why people would think of that, but I think it can work. No doubt Connor will need a new outfit to blend in like they did with Ezio in Revelations. I know that some fans are against the idea of Connor lending a hand to the French Assassins since Connor should be "responsible", and stay in America to rebuild the Order there. Depending on the story, I think if they make something as drastic and dire to a point that it catches the attention of the Assassin Order worldwide. Then again, it's just wishful thinking on my end. Regardless, I'll be fine even if he's not in the game at all.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-07-2014, 11:34 PM
It'll say one hour of content.. but in reality it's like 20 minutes as usual.
This. We've seen how "far" Aveline story moved in Black Flag DLC...

adventurewomen
06-07-2014, 11:38 PM

I can see why people would think of that, but I think it can work. No doubt Connor will need a new outfit to blend in like they did with Ezio in Revelations. I know that some fans are against the idea of Connor lending a hand to the French Assassins since Connor should be "responsible", and stay in America to rebuild the Order there. Depending on the story, I think if they make something as drastic and dire to a point that it catches the attention of the Assassin Order worldwide. Then again, it's just wishful thinking on my end. Regardless, I'll be fine even if he's not in the game at all.
Lafayette invited Connor to visit Paris in AC3, that would be the only reason for Connor to be there.

mgg93
06-07-2014, 11:39 PM
But WHAT ABOUT LONDON?? Why no one speaks a thing about London? :( if that leaker is right (I think he has been right in every leak so far) we'd have not only Paris but also London in this game! How awesome would that be? It would also provide an excuse for the dev team to re-introduce some sailing missions, I don't think that they're just gonna toss that opportunity of reusing all the ships' mechanics, do you?

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 11:40 PM
No more sailing, its time to move on. Its meant to be an Assassin simulator not a boat simulator.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Save the ship mechanics for Comet. Not Unity :P

souNdwAve89
06-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Lafayette invited Connor to visit Paris in AC3, that would be the only reason for Connor to be there.

True. Forgot about that. Maybe it's a vacation gone wrong scenario, lol

mgg93
06-07-2014, 11:44 PM
No more sailing, its time to move on.

I'm not saying there should be more sailing :p I'm just saying that Ubi will want it to be, and a short sailing mission the first time you travel from Paris to London (sort of like Da Vinci's carriage to Venezia in ACII) would be a great excuse for ships to return. And if that's the price to pay for London to be in the game, I'm all for it :cool:

EDIT: darn, I forgot about Comet. Doesn't matter, it still is a great idea... at least in my head lol. I'm betting on it :P

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:44 PM

Connor is eating fresh croissants with Lafayette when suddenly Arno bursts through the window while being chased by an angry mob. :rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
06-07-2014, 11:49 PM
But WHAT ABOUT LONDON?? Why no one speaks a thing about London? :( if that leaker is right (I think he has been right in every leak so far) we'd have not only Paris but also London in this game! How awesome would that be? It would also provide an excuse for the dev team to re-introduce some sailing missions, I don't think that they're just gonna toss that opportunity of reusing all the ships' mechanics, do you?

If my mind does not betray me, that person was NOT sure about the location, he said it could be set in either Paris or London and the whole world looked "victorian" or similar, which by now we know is decades into the future, he did NOT confirm BOTH cities in the game .I think he was confused and could not identify the French Revolution period.

Besides, as much as I would LOVE London in an AC game, I think Ubi will not "waste" that city now, they will probably save it for another era....

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 11:53 PM
If my mind does not betray me, that person was NOT sure about the location, he said it could be set in either Paris or London and the whole world looked "victorian" or similar, which by now we know is decades into the future, he did NOT confirm BOTH cities in the game .I think e e was confused and could not identified the French Revolution period.

Besides, as much as I would LOVE London in an AC game, I think Ubi will not "waste" that city now, they will probably save it for another era....

i.e give us a game set in Victorian England Godammit Ubisoft.

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Omigosh Victorian London yes please.

And Feudal Japan and Egypt. And life is complete. :rolleyes:

Radman500
06-07-2014, 11:55 PM
The mysterious guy that's face is hidden has a brown outfit not blue or black. It's not Arno red scarf guy is. Why would ubisoft have two guys with red scarfs

ACfan443
06-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Wow really? It says Clockwork78 is banned too, but lol she doesn't even frequent the forums. Hasn't the forum banning system been acting up lately? Does it have to do with that?

Wait, you still don't know the real reason why Clockwork was banned? He was banned only a few hours after signing up, and that was because it was his millionth account. I'm sure you've heard of the infamous 'Hassoon' - that was clockwork's original account which had been shut down a couple years ago (along with the countless others that followed) because he used to incessantly spam the forum with asinine posts, and racked up an outrageous post rate of ~400 per day.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Damn! I go away from a few hours and looked what happened! Wow!!

Nice pics!

I think the Assassin holding the crossbow is CONNOR!! <3 Please UBI let this be, I'll then love you forever!!

OMG **FANGIRLS for CONNOR** <33333

Don't get me started!!!!!

Sigh... Here we go again..... the POSITIVE responses out shown the NEGATIVE responses so they would not be risking anything for another Connor game and they know it..

Good one XD

...... HI SILVER!!!!!!

adventurewomen
To be fair. Connor would go wherever his duties would require him to go, so it could be possible.
It's possible he'll show up, if he was sent for, even if it's just a brief appearance.
Agreed!

Possibly, that seems to be Ubi's style..

Connor is eating fresh croissants with Lafayette when suddenly Arno bursts through the window while being chased by an angry mob. :rolleyes:
That would be awesome I'd pay a decent amount $ to see that happen!

Megas_Doux
i.e give us a game set in Victorian England Godammit Ubisoft.

Exactly!

Imagine If Ubi had taken Ezio to Paris instead of Constantinople. We will be like "yay, Notredame, AGAIN......."

DinoSteve1
06-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Omigosh Victorian London yes please.

And Feudal Japan and Egypt. And life is complete. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't mind a game set in America when they had buildings taller than a house.

Radman500
06-07-2014, 11:59 PM
How is the hidden face guy Arno when his outfit is brown. Arno is red scarf guy

JustPlainQuirky
06-07-2014, 11:59 PM
@steve

I want modern day assasssin's creed at the end of the juno saga. final battle must be in modern day. :cool:

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 12:02 AM
@steve

I want modern day assassin's creed at the end of the juno saga. final battle must be in modern day. :cool:
Me too I was disappointed when we didn't get a modern day Desmond game, I wanted to take what he learned from Altair, Ezio and yes even Conor and apply it to the modern world to gain some ground in the Templer v Assassin war, as modern Assassins are in bad shape.

ArabianFrost
06-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Wait, you still don't know the real reason why Clockwork was banned? He was banned only a few hours after signing up, and that was because it was his millionth account. I'm sure you've heard of the infamous 'Hassoon' - that was clockwork's original account which had been shut down a couple years ago (along with the countless others that followed) because he used to incessantly spam the forum with asinine posts, and racked up an outrageous post rate of ~400 per day.

oh, my bad I mistook him for someone completely else. Hence the "she". That means M was actually banned? Dayum that's horrible. It would have been cool to have him around.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 12:04 AM
I still don't get how some people think Arno is the hidden face guy yet his outfit is brown. Red scarf guy is arno

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 12:05 AM
oh, my bad I mistook him for someone completely else. Hence the "she". That means M was actually banned? Dayum that's horrible. It would have been cool to have him around.

Yeah can any mods or managers inform us if he's permanently banned? That would be a great shame.

JustPlainQuirky
06-08-2014, 12:06 AM
If the assassin garb is brown then no way it's Connor. Brown in Brown? Not in that outfit, gurl. :rolleyes:

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Guys the red scarf guy is definitely Arno as not only does he have the same outfit as seen on previous concept arts, but he is at the centre of the poster. Secondly, the guy with the crossbow is not Connor, its just another co-op character. Connor would not be shown here as he is not in the French division of assassins. Arno is the leader of the French assassins and so these guys will be his team. Connor will be probs be in the game but he will not be a co-op character. They are simply showing us a close up of this new weapon, which is probs more important than seeing a new co-op character.

mgg93
06-08-2014, 12:07 AM
How is the hidden face guy Arno when his outfit is brown. Arno is red scarf guy

I don't think he is. As I said before, he is not wearing neither the shoulder leather thingy of the trailer and the figurine nor the coat of the artworks. Besides, I don't think a red scarf to be that rare in this period & place. Aaaand also I think the hidden crossbow will be exclusive of the main character, such as the hidden cannon was for Ezio. This last point is more of a shot in the dark tho.

Radman500
06-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Guys the red scarf guy is definitely Arno as not only does he have the same outfit as seen on previous concept arts, but he is at the centre of the poster. Secondly, the guy with the crossbow is not Connor, its just another co-op character. Connor would not be shown here as he is not in the French division of assassins. Arno is the leader of the French assassins and so these guys will be his team. Connor will be probs be in the game but he will not be a co-op character. They are simply showing us a close up of this new weapon, which is probs more important than seeing a new co-op character. exactly

DinoSteve1
06-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Will Arno by the mentor from the start?

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:09 AM
You can also see a sword that is being hold by Arno which is the one he is holding in the figurine. Why would they show all the new characters but not the main one we play as?!

Radman500
06-08-2014, 12:10 AM
I don't think he is. As I said before, he is not wearing neither the shoulder leather thingy of the trailer and the figurine nor the coat of the artworks. Besides, I don't think a red scarf to be that rare in this period & place. Aaaand also I think the hidden crossbow will be exclusive of the main character, such as the hidden cannon was for Ezio. This last point is more of a shot in the dark tho.
Hidden face guy has a brown outfit. Arno outfit is blue and black. Red scarf guy is center.

Megas_Doux
06-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Will Arno by the mentor from the start?

Nodoby knows, only time will tell.

An I want China!!!!!! do not care, it could be from the ancient times to even the boxers rebellion!

In terms of Connor, I would like him to appear as a consolidated master Assassin, but given the how is perceived outside tumblr and these forums, I find it unlikely..

mgg93
06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Hidden face guy has a brown outfit. Arno outfit is blue and black. Red scarf guy is center.

How do you know the hidden face guy has a brown outfit? We barely can see his arm! Red scarf guy is not in the center, as being 4 assassins there is no technical center. Besides, the red scarf guy's clothes don't match Arno's at all, neither does his sword. I might be wrong, of course, but I don't think I am, honestly :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
is it just me or are these boards are really messing up

RatonhnhakeFan
06-08-2014, 12:15 AM
How do you know the hidden face guy has a brown outfit? We barely can see his arm! Red scarf guy is not in the center, as being 4 assassins there is no technical center. Besides, the red scarf guy's clothes don't match Arno's at all, neither does his sword. I might be wrong, of course, but I don't think I am, honestly :rolleyes:

On this pic the entire outfit/coat looks brown:

marvelfannumber
I don't even care if the red scarf guy is Arno or not because I have no clue what Arno is even gonna look like anymore. :nonchalance:

m4r-k7

Dude why would they show all the co-op characters but not the main one, think logically xD

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 12:17 AM
^ one of those faces looks very intentionally blocked out

Connor confirmed

m4r-k7
I don't even care if the red scarf guy is Arno or not because I have no clue what Arno is even gonna look like anymore. :nonchalance:

Arno is wearing the black overcoat - I win mwhahahahhahahahha

RatonhnhakeFan
Dude why would they show all the co-op characters but not the main one, think logically xD

Maybe they don't want to retool Arno's plot for co-op mode? They could just have 4 other characters have their own side of the story

adventurewomen
06-08-2014, 12:18 AM
I still don't get how some people think Arno is the hidden face guy yet his outfit is brown. Red scarf guy is arno
Arno's Assassin Robes are dark blue color actually.

ACfan443

I assumed M had been inadvertently banned due to the bot filter system, the mods usually rectify such a mistake almost immediately. Perhaps they're unaware? If not, then I wonder what he did..

Connor confirmed

It's a conspiracy!

mgg93

Because they have not yet revealed the aspect of Arno! All we've seen has been leaks and the teaser, and that banner is a good way of showing some French assassin style and just teasing Arno with his crossbow. And finally, red scarf guy has a beaked hood, while Arno doesn't. I believe I am thinking quite logically here xDDD

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Arno is wearing the black overcoat - I win mwhahahahhahahahha

OH YEAH! New information, right! But what about the figurine huh?! Why would they make merchandise of an outfit that is not gonna be used in the game? I WIN!!!!! AHAHAHHAAH

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Maybe they don't want to retool Arno's plot for co-op mode? They could just have 4 other characters have their own side of the story

No man, for marketing material they would use the main character of single player (who will most likely be playable as part of the co-op) Honestly, its literally 99% chance that it is him. The red scarf, the black overcoat, he is the biggest figure in the material

Shahkulu101
06-08-2014, 12:20 AM
It's a conspiracy!

Seriously if it's Connor I will enter utter euphoria

m4r-k7
06-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Because they have not yet revealed the aspect of Arno! All we've seen has been leaks and the teaser, and that banner is a good way of showing some French assassin style and just teasing Arno with his crossbow. And finally, red scarf guy has a beaked hood, while Arno doesn't. I believe I am thinking quite logically here xDDD

Haha dude I would literally bet 1 million euros that he is the MC (if I had it!)

marvelfannumber
06-08-2014, 12:22 AM

Seriously, if it's Connor I will be like "Le' meh, show me soam gameplay".

mgg93
No man, for marketing material they would use the main character of single player (who will most likely be playable as part of the co-op) Honestly, its literally 99% chance that it is him. The red scarf, the black overcoat, he is the biggest figure in the material

Well, only time will tell! I'm sticking with my bet: Arno is the hidden crossbow guy, and that's if he is at all in this banner, could be just a display of co-op assassins. The other 3 are red scarf sword guy, possibly Eastern axe guy, and assassin gunman :cool:

ArabianFrost

you're one of THEM?

adventurewomen
06-08-2014, 12:23 AM

Connor confirmed
I know right! xD

HAHA!

I believe I'm already there w/ the euphoria, I fangirled too quickly! Yes Connor has that effect on me! xD

ACfan443
06-08-2014, 12:24 AM

I honestly wouldn't mind either way, I'm indifferent towards his return.