PDA

View Full Version : Fix the 2nd half of the game so I can enjoy it?

MystikSage
06-04-2014, 05:02 AM
I'm not sure if it's a problem of rushing the overall game content to make the date or if the beta testers completely slacked off when testing it. I don't know, nor do I care to be honest. All I know is that I'm getting tired of all the glitches on the 2nd half of the game. I'm either not getting credit for optional objectives, Jackdaw vanishes completely to where I have to leave the game/rejoin it to get it to spawn again or missions not triggering a clear. The last one is most annoying because it forces me to completely redo the entire mission over again.

This is an image from the latest bug that I ran into :/.

http://sagearts.us/latest.jpg

See a ship there??? No, because I boarded it, completed the objective, and captured the ship. At this point I'm wondering if the game is actually completable and if so, is there an achievement for not throwing the computer out the window each time we have to redo missions due to a bug??

Speedy_PC
06-04-2014, 05:25 AM
That's very strange I've never had any issue playing with Black Flag throughout the whole game, are you playing single-player or multi-player online otherwise I'm thinking the ship might be swimming underwater hiding like a submarine saying to you Jackdaw rack off you can't have it.

Your not having some graphic card issue are you?

Locopells
06-04-2014, 10:04 AM
This does sound like it's specific to your hardware, or copy of the game. I've had the Jackdaw disappear occasionally (it spawns about a mile up in the air, for some reason, try using the rowboat to get back to it, just for laughs...), but the rest is new on me. Have you tried asking Support (click my sig)?

Welcome to the forums!