PDA

View Full Version : Mastodon pack missing from PSN

Odabi
06-03-2014, 11:56 PM
For some reason I can't find the Mastodon DLC pack in either the PSN store or the store in the the game. I have all the individual songs showing up under the songs section in the in game store, but the pack doesn't show up under packs. Any thoughts?

Odabi
06-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Strange thing, I see it's listed on the PSN website. Wondering why it would show up in the website but then not in the store on the console... Still, any thoughts?

daddy_felix
06-04-2014, 08:28 AM
the store does not show everything. Don't know why... I usually buy new stuff over psn web-store or psn store on console (outside the game).

TJ_Wylde
06-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Might be helpful to actually know there Odabi is from so we know which region it's about. Here in NL (so basically europe as a whole) all Mastodon stuff is showing in the PS store.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2wcgtqo.jpg

daddy_felix
06-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Might be helpful to actually know there Odabi is from so we know which region it's about. Here in NL (so basically europe as a whole) all Mastodon stuff is showing in the PS store.

He was talking about the ingame-store. In his second post, he mentioned that he can find the pack in the online store.

TJ_Wylde
06-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeah stupid of me i totally missed his 2nd post. Though i was "shopping" in the in-game store yesterday and i did see mastodon in there as well.

Edit: lol i had to read it 4x (omg omg) to finally get that he meant the psn but on console instead of the web.

Edit 2: I just checked on my console and had a strange opposite of what Odabi has. On my console everything (singles & pack) was in the store. But in-game. The pack was there but the singles aren't :confused:

Odabi
06-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Yeah, think I was having one of those days. My wording was garbage. I ended up buying the pack through the web store so I guess problem solved, but seems strange that I had to do it like that.