http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q771/codename47deni/Weekly_zpse01a778d.jpg

Hehehe ;)

hectoring
06-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Poor guy, trying to do his haven daily in weekly swiss :X

Mushidoz
06-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah, lots of Crag Hack around..

I gotta say, it's one of the most entertaining weekly format so far (even if I don't have heroes with worthwhile skills for the mode). It's really a shame that some cards ruin the fun in that mode as well and that if you don't have them you're pretty screwed. If you don't have Pao Deathseekers or dark assassins or darovan (however he's called) or Crag Hack, then you're really at a huge disadvantage.

It's also quite regrettable that creatures with elemental alignment are not working correctly - someone stole my first swiss victory with the overpowered earth aligned unique creature that puts poison counters when put on the battlefield on a hero that doesn't have earth spells :/

Quarison
06-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Weekly Necropolis only format, spells could have been used.
Weekly Academy only format, spells could have been used.
Weekly Neutral only format, no spells. Really? What's the point of playing this? It's like masfar OTK.

Cactus thing and Deep Mountain turtle directly locks the game. Unique towers doesn't make that much of a choice, and there are not that much immune to retaliation unit.

It's really weird weekly format...

DarkAutist666
06-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Funny that u can use neutral epic creatures, like damran and zefiria with any hero.

banduan
06-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Funny that u can use neutral epic creatures, like damran and zefiria with any hero.

yeh weird that!

But Crag Hack seems to be proving a red herring, people finding out quickly.

malkorion
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
yeh weird that!

I don't know what else you would play. You can't play spells, and there is no removal save for Broken Bridge in the neutral fortunes.

gabusan
06-04-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't know what else you would play. You can't play spells, and there is no removal save for Broken Bridge in the neutral fortunes.

I faced a Sandalphon (haven) with throne of renewal / inheritance / wasteland / tower of obvlion that obliterated my Crag Hack. Not sure how viable it really is, I was playing a bit too slow for the usual in Crag Hack, but it did seem powerful.

malkorion
06-04-2014, 12:13 PM
I faced a Sandalphon (haven) with throne of renewal / inheritance / wasteland / tower of obvlion that obliterated my Crag Hack. Not sure how viable it really is, I was playing a bit too slow for the usual in Crag Hack, but it did seem powerful.

Real men play with creature decks. :D

Besides, I have Cosmic Balance.

Irion88
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
yeah... cosmic balance really kills those stall decks xD I think it's the most fun I've had in a long time with this format haha

Jarema03
06-05-2014, 05:45 AM
Nergal seems to work (has a method of dealing with mountain turtle, dire wolf and so on), but not as good as Crag

malkorion
06-05-2014, 07:27 AM

Tell me about it. I really hate those decks. But they are coming out on top. Aggro can't do anything against it.

banduan
06-06-2014, 05:22 AM
You can do, it's just really difficult.

I played Namtaru btw, does well vs rush Crag but dies to slow Crag and the bloody lock decks.