So here are my suggestions:

- More visual cosmetic damage
- More realistic crashing, in the stream they bounced off cars and walls
- Improved Textures

What I hope to see:

- Track build mode
- Custom Race settings mode
- Crew Emblems
- Crew Battles + Crew Ranking (would be a cool competitive aspect)
- Racing Skill Rank

Trainfield-CH
06-01-2014, 06:26 PM
this damn NOS really sucks, and it refuels way too fast. =/

my Suggestion:
The use of a full NOS bottle is for max. 5 sec possible
after each use, the refill will not start until 1-2 min.
when empty, you have to wait 1-2 min. until the refill starts.
the refill needs 15-25 sec.

the rest is really good. :)

Edit: and please add Text Chat for PC. ;)

DT-MadManCK
06-01-2014, 08:48 PM
There won't be more cosmetic damage. This is how far they can go with brand cars. The devs need permission for every scratch they make on the cars. One of the reasons why it takes 6 months to fully develop a car for the Crew.

if you want total car demolishing, grab Next Car Game. The Crew is a different kind of game.

BigBoyMitchTI
06-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Suggestions

1) Ingame Text Chat for PC. (As asked before by Trainfield aswell )
2) A sticker system similar to Forza.
3) Spectator mode for tournaments and awesome youtube videos.
4) Convertible Roofs for some cars?

These are just some suggestions i would really like to be in the game. I really love everything about this game so far even without these suggestions, i think i fell in love with the game.
Ingame chat for PC is a must have though :x

SpulX-san
06-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Well, what i would love to see is some weather effects rain atleast and that when the rain start to pour the car would slide more that it would grip less to the road.Second probably would be more vinyl customization atleast something like NFS:World has like some shapes etc. people would make so much epic cars and will there be some later model cars from japan like S13/240sx,S14,S15,R32 GTR,2000GTR,Supra, Evo V those cars would be epic to see in game, i am japanese car fan and i would love to see atleast some of there cars in game especialy the supra that car is a must in game.

Sry my english writing skills arent perfect :D

Psycho_Yuri
06-04-2014, 07:46 PM
There won't be more cosmetic damage. This is how far they can go with brand cars. The devs need permission for every scratch they make on the cars. One of the reasons why it takes 6 months to fully develop a car for the Crew.

if you want total car demolishing, grab Next Car Game. The Crew is a different kind of game.

Sorry but I hate that kind of responses from people. The Crew should have full damage, but I understand that it is not possible. It's not a different kind of game. In both games you drive cars that could get damaged. It's a shame that vehicle brands don't allow it.

DeceitfulFox
06-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Sorry but I hate that kind of responses from people. The Crew should have full damage, but I understand that it is not possible. It's not a different kind of game. In both games you drive cars that could get damaged. It's a shame that vehicle brands don't allow it.

No, it shouldn't, and yes, it is a different kind of game. The driving game genre has enough room for many different types and approaches and It's narrow minded to think otherwise. Even if the manufacturers didn't intervene, The Crew would still have little more than scratches and dents because it is not a destruction derby type game. Next Car Game is; it sells on that fact. Soft body physics modelling is very resource intensive and it's the last thing you want to think about when you're making such a big open world game.

KIng_4000
06-04-2014, 09:07 PM
For me personally, damage is not a matter, not like my car is going to look any better crumbled together.

DeceitfulFox
06-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Exactly.

Ryzza5
06-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Loved the TDU1 minimap which actually showed the terrain. Shame that the new one is more basic (although performance is at a premium). Hope you've got zoom levels in there again too.

+1 Text chat

The black mirrors in cockpit view really stand out negatively, did you consider using a solid grey/silver colour or gradient instead that looks somewhat more mirror-like? Would be nice to have an option for mirrors on high-end PCs. Remember PC's will keep getting better over the next few years while we continue playing. (Remember the environment and HD mods for TDU1 that came out years later and kept pushing PC performance?) Whoops, I said the m word :)

During the Route 909 live streams is it possible to get the devs who are cruising in Hardcore mode with a steering wheel? Show us those drifts :)

TrackIR is a must have for me. :)

Photomode that is at least as good as TDU1. A large part of our TDUC forum activity revolved around photos (forum games, etc).

Wishlist: Extra multiplayer game modes added as free DLC post launch. Check various forums for ideas.

birdycephon
06-10-2014, 09:39 PM
What I really hate is that the car companies have any say at all what you can and can't have in your game.

I don't want to play bumper cars. I want to play a street racing game.

If I run head-on into another car, the car is toast. You shouldn't be able to just drive away from that.

DOXthaFOX
06-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Can we do something about the big tags over the racers driving? I understand the tagging of the other racers to know who's who, but they look massive and block site of view sometimes....might look a lot nicer like the "coast to coast " trailer when the hud was completely clean.

Thanks

And THANK YOU for allowing us to change bumpers and side skirts , interior colors, etc.
Thank you, thank you, the more options the better!

Ryzza5
06-13-2014, 03:40 AM
The tags can be turned off in the options, but it would be nice to have a minimalist version that sits high above the players so that it's not in the way.

The nametags for me have to achieve 3 things:
* Identify an unknown/random player when cruising
* Show me which way my friend went when falling behind when cruising together
* Not get in my way when clear vision is crucial for nailing apexes or avoiding obstacles

The ones in TDU1 were quite good. They could be improved by fading out a bit as the player gets further away like they did in Gran Turismo 5. You can still see where they are but you don't necessarily have to be able to read them/see them in detail (especially if the names are also listed on the left of screen).

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-14-2014, 11:04 AM
Thank You for your suggestions.

Mochcin
06-14-2014, 11:58 AM
I'd like to add two things that are important IMO and they need to be fixed.
1. Tires squealing sound with every touch of the brakes. (really annoying)
2. Smoke coming from tires with every touch of the wheel.
Oh and also NOS. It refuels way too fast, they were using it almost nonstop.
Still no NOS would be ideal for me.:)
Oh and one more thing. V8 approves your V8 sound.;)

Nightfire3714
06-19-2014, 07:43 AM
I'd like to add two things that are important IMO and they need to be fixed.
1. Tires squealing sound with every touch of the brakes. (really annoying)
2. Smoke coming from tires with every touch of the wheel.
Oh and also NOS. It refuels way too fast, they were using it almost nonstop.
Still no NOS would be ideal for me.:)
Oh and one more thing. V8 approves your V8 sound.;)

Yeah the NOS recharges way too fast.

I would like to put in a request for a Photo Mode like how EA has done in the NFS games.

SHEePYTaGGeRNeP
08-30-2014, 05:48 PM
this damn NOS really sucks, and it refuels way too fast. =/

my Suggestion:
The use of a full NOS bottle is for max. 5 sec possible
after each use, the refill will not start until 1-2 min.
when empty, you have to wait 1-2 min. until the refill starts.
the refill needs 15-25 sec.

the rest is really good. :)

Edit: and please add Text Chat for PC. ;)

I agree with NOS being ****, it's like you are forced to use it, because it fuels up so fast.
and yes Text Chat please.
Track editor would be really cool as well ( from OP )
Race options for instance Forced Driver POV would be cool.
Also 60fps instead of 30fps locked?

CSP_Mork
08-31-2014, 11:12 AM
So here are my suggestions:

- More visual cosmetic damage
- More realistic crashing, in the stream they bounced off cars and walls
- Improved Textures

What I hope to see:

- Track build mode
- Custom Race settings mode
- Crew Emblems
- Crew Battles + Crew Ranking (would be a cool competitive aspect)
- Racing Skill Rank

what he said...

plus maybe add cannonball run modes where pvp or crew vs crew could set a waypoint from current location to another city or across several states...

1st crew or car (if solo) to cross the finish line wins.