PDA

View Full Version : Increasing rank only by winning streaks?

auronbarlock
06-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Hello, I have some friends on my friend list, and some of them are level 40+ with knight rank only, some level 20~ with squirre rank

question: how are they lvling up without playing ranked matches?

I am lvl 13 and I just got ranked champion I, by only playing ranked matches, I have about 50 wins out of 60 games, but I'm barely getting levels, so I cant buy booster packs

malkorion
06-01-2014, 09:48 AM
As many others have already stated, getting to Champion I is very easy now. But I wouldn't worry about my ranking if I were you. You just have to play the game to buy packs.

I'm level 112 with Champion I, used to be Champion II, but just because I'm at such a high level, doesn't mean that I'm an above average player.

cucu99
06-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Hello, I have some friends on my friend list, and some of them are level 40+ with knight rank only, some level 20~ with squirre rank

question: how are they lvling up without playing ranked matches?

I am lvl 13 and I just got ranked champion I, by only playing ranked matches, I have about 50 wins out of 60 games, but I'm barely getting levels, so I cant buy booster packs

They are playing ranked matches, but they hasn't that good ratio as you;) 50 wins/60 games is very good! Don't worry if you start to loose more now you just get high rank in short period and you will meet with strong (near complete) decks. I'm playing since 2 years and started a smurf account and only had a little bit better ratio then you when i reached champ 1. Keep up your good work you will be at the top fast;)
If you want to level up fast you need a lot of xp boost, most of streak (win 3-5-10 games in a row) gives you xp boost once you complete the achievment but winning streak is just not effect to your experience only your ranks!
Here you can read more about ranking system: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/866191-Heart-of-Nightmares-New-Ranking-amp-Matchmaking

tententai
06-01-2014, 11:57 AM
I think it's very much about winning streaks yes. It's a bit weird, when they redid the champions rank system and I got back to champ 2, I thought I would never be champ 3 again since now I play only 3-5 games a week, but yesterday I just dinged champ 3 again without even seeing it coming. I suppose I just got a lucky win streak without noticing it, and that was it.