PDA

View Full Version : About cheaters, about reporting!

clemens2k1
05-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Well, since reporting doesnt help i have a suggestion.
Pls can someone of Ubi log into GRFS and play some matches. You will defenitly meet cheaters like Speed...., VVV..., Wheel... , Ri42.... , Spionc...., El. , and so on and so on. You will have lots of work. Pls care about your game.There are not many playing anymore and the ones who just bought the game are getting cheated by those hom.. . That cant be the way you want it.
No , i dont need the link of technical support cause it happens nothing. Just take my advice and log into GRFS and play some matches and u will see what i am talking about.
I guess there is still someone responsible for GRFS , even if its just the cleaning crew of your desks, where u sit in your chairs with foot on the table having coffee , donuts and dru.. in the afternoon.

fantomaxis
05-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Yup I've reported one of those listed above..and.... nothing, one of my team mates has even sent UBI a video of the guy in full speed hacktion! But the guy is still here polluting the gmae.
Game which has gone absolutely fubar as far connection and lag are concerned.
Seems like UBI completey gave up on this game. What a shame

RAW_NoizZ
06-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I have a video of one of the afore mentioned players and I would like to think that Ubisoft will do something about it. I don't play as often as I used too but I would like to enjoy myself when I do. I will post the video later and place a link is this thread. Seriously, somebody needs to do something about this because tampering with game files is in breach with t copyright agreement so you don't have to worry about one person crying about his account and how he may make your life miserable hen you have a whole community of players that you are pissing off because you won't do a thing about the cheaters.

GraviTom
07-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah guys...it's Ubisofts game we are talking about,and Ubisoft just don't give a *****

TechnicsBJK
07-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Cant play anyone. Because there are many cheaters in this game. Do something. the game is ruined because of all admins

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Please report cheaters to Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

TechnicsBJK
07-12-2014, 03:32 PM
that link the last time you checked? Ghost recon part does not work. Are You Aware? Where we send of any cheater mail for gr future soldier ? Employees give an address

Please report cheaters to Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-14-2014, 05:06 PM
The form you need to fill in to open a ticket is here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/AskQuestion.aspx

PC/Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is there for me?

Sir_Grzegorz
07-15-2014, 05:37 PM
I have reported a cheater but I did not get confirmation. I was not able to upload video either. Can I have some confirmation of successful delivery of message.

On other hand you can be blunt with the players and state clearly that you do not care and just wait for game to die, so you will not have to keep servers running an spare some dollars.