PDA

View Full Version : DLC Round-Up: May 2014

toymachinesh
05-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Rocksmith 2014 DLC for May, was quite diverse.
We started off with the frat boy reggae influenced stylings of 311, then we drop-tuned our way to the sludgy prog-metal of Mastodon, made music game history with a 5 pack from Alternative Rock band Cake, and topped it all off with a 3 pack from legendary guitarist, Slash!

http://www.theriffrepeater.com/dlc-round-up-may-2014/

RSDAVE
05-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Learning bass and guitar is a "bucket list" item for me. I applaud the diversity and i'm happy for people who dig these songs, but none of them made me say "Gee, I wish I could play this song".

I love the first Santana-style album from Slash, but never warmed up for his latest effort. But hey, I was extremely happy to get the Halestorm song, so to all its own I guess!!!

guitarman529
05-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Definitely diverse but a bad month for me didn't buy anything. I already have the Slash song from BF and the other one I like was not there so I decided not to get a repeat song. We will see if June is any better.

tjdrico
05-30-2014, 09:19 PM
I bought Cake, Slash and one of the Mastodon ones. Overall, I think May was better for me than April. :D

BazzTard61
05-31-2014, 04:47 AM
Cake was the biggest surprise for me, great bass playing fun !!

Effort of the month award goes to Sony Corporation, great stuff, how can the US shop release the Slash pack and the EU store can't?

Seriously, what's going on there?

RSDAVE
06-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Well, having Slash DLC, knowing that he was behind that whole Bandfuse project, has me giving UBI an "A" for effort... So I bought the pack!

elemenohpenc
06-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Cake > Mastodon > Slash > 311

it was close between Cake and Mastodon for me. if Stickshifts & Safetybelts wasn't included in the Cake DLC, I might've switched the two in my ranking of the month.