PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Oleg, for a true boom n' zoomer - p38!!

bpk1970
03-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Thanks Oleg and 1C for a great product. I must say, the p38 is fantastic - I think it is the first true Boom n' zoom aircraft we've had in a long time (Fw190 original version was the last).

Sure the p38 doesn't roll or turn too well - but she hauls butt and zoom climbs terrifically.

Thanks Gibbage for the wonderful model and cockpit.

I realize that the p38 performance may differ on different PC setups - but she flies just like I'd expect on my PC.

Simply awesome bird.

BK

P.S. Yes, I was first frustated by the failure to install AEP. However, I reinstalled FB and registered FB on the UBI website. AEP then reinstalled without any problems thereafter.

bpk1970
03-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Thanks Oleg and 1C for a great product. I must say, the p38 is fantastic - I think it is the first true Boom n' zoom aircraft we've had in a long time (Fw190 original version was the last).

Sure the p38 doesn't roll or turn too well - but she hauls butt and zoom climbs terrifically.

Thanks Gibbage for the wonderful model and cockpit.

I realize that the p38 performance may differ on different PC setups - but she flies just like I'd expect on my PC.

Simply awesome bird.

BK

P.S. Yes, I was first frustated by the failure to install AEP. However, I reinstalled FB and registered FB on the UBI website. AEP then reinstalled without any problems thereafter.