PDA

View Full Version : The Huntsman's Connor Outfit Help.

I Emerge I
05-28-2014, 09:45 PM
How do you unlock this thing ? the description states that you just need to sign into AC initiates I did that on release but the site was so buggy and slow I just figured the costume was locked behind those bugs but I've seen quite a few people wearing it so you CAN get it but I'm just unable to for some reason why is this :(

Where-am-I-again
05-29-2014, 09:52 AM
You have to reach level three in Initiates and apparently open some "Black Flag Bundle", which gives you a code you have to redeem ingame. I did this, and I received everything in the bundle (two cool sail skins and a shanty for SP, and the Initiate title for MP), except the Huntsman's costume. So there's a bug involved (somehow I'm not surprised). If the bundle doesn't unlock it for you, I can't help beyond that point. My experience with this was on PS3.

Kirokill
05-29-2014, 10:32 AM
You have to redeem the code from the multiplayer, extra content tab below Abstergo Store.
It's stupid, I'll have to make a new uplay account just for that.

Where-am-I-again
05-29-2014, 11:20 AM
You have to redeem the code from the multiplayer, extra content tab below Abstergo Store.
It's stupid, I'll have to make a new uplay account just for that.

You mean, you have to make a new account in order to get a new code? If that's the case, I don't need it that much.

WhiteWolf2017
06-27-2016, 07:27 AM
As you unlock the costumes ;)

Jarekk82
11-29-2016, 11:14 AM
As the website seems no longer to be active I guess it is no longer possible to get this outfit as well, isn't it? At least I can't add my Steam key of the Assassin's Creed games.