PDA

View Full Version : rage quitting

tripllek
05-28-2014, 07:46 PM
I have been playing the new tournament and it is fun, but i had the same opponent rage quit 5 times in a row in his second wind. His gamertag is *removed* is there a way to report him? or to never see him again online?

VANDAMAG3
05-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Ubisoft asks people to not shame or blame players publicly on the forums. If you're playing on Xbox like myself go to friends tab find that person's gamer tag and submit a negative player review and select quits early as reason.

This will make it less likely for you to fight him or her again.

tripllek
05-29-2014, 10:13 AM
already done that, didn't help ;(

Yupik_Grille
05-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Best suggestion after that is change your game play by an hour or so.. Only a couple hundred regular players on this game.. It won't be to difficult to avoid the cheap players... But you will see him again.. I reported dozens of players for quitting but I've seen on average 5/6 again anyway.. It just may be that ughi soft can't give you a line on another player because they can't deliver a matching system worth it's weight in piss if you payed them.. Good thing it's free.. I'd be a hell lot more vocal if I'd wasted money on this game.. I'm mean I'd did and they stole some back through glitches, but that's beside the point .. Just try a different time slot and good luck with your frustration

BTW FOR A LAUGH... Visit there technical support link for a test in patience.

MystifiedTiger
06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Ive been told that if you rage quit now that you get blocked from the servers for 10 mins....im not sure if its true ive not tested it & dont want to cus i dont wanna quit on decent players & i hate rage quitters.but one thing is ive noticed in the last tourny over the 3 weeks i havent been quitted on once but did get a few disconnections so i really hope the 10 min server ban is a truth not a myth.

loungefly5
08-09-2014, 02:27 PM
First of all i want to say that im extremely disappointed in the mods that this thread has contained a "name and shame" for this long. Thats usually the only thing that is responded to promptly. Negative player reviews or blocking players does nothing to help you avoid playing them. A mod tried to tell us it did before but it isnt true. As far as quitters being blocked from the servers for any length of time...nope. The same player quit on me no less than a dozen times in an hour earlier.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Hi, please do not name and shame on the forums.

You can also report this player to Technical Support https://support.ubi.com