PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to Uplay

Schevendalk
05-27-2014, 09:15 PM
For the last few hours I haven't been able to connect to Uplay. Are the servers offline? Or is anyone else having this problem?

Have not had this problem in the past.

Smilies2019
05-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Same here, can not connect to uplay:mad:

Schevendalk
05-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Well im glad its not just me.

Is it safe to continue playing or will you loose all your progress?

I34NG0
05-27-2014, 10:23 PM
I also can't connect. Was working fine this morning. Anybody got any suggestions?

Edit: Just to be clear. When I start trials, uplay looks for updates, then tries to log in. Then says "there appears to be something wrong with your internet connection." There is nothing wrong with my connection, I can post here and netflix works fine. Thanks in advance for all the top notch help, that will have me back swearing at my monitor in no time. :D

hammr25
05-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Their servers are down. Just another reason for me to not buy the next Trials game since the server being down makes the game completely worthless since we can't download tracks from tracks central and have them saved locally. I'm not sure why I didn't wait to make sure Ubisoft wasn't going to be Ubisoft on this one before I bought it.

I34NG0
05-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the info. This was never a problem for me with the other trials games. Back then it really was my connection that was the problem. Hope this is sorted soon, otherwise I paid my money for a few hours play time. Not the value for money I'm used to with these games. Boo, hiss, etc. :nonchalance:

En0-
05-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Hey guys,

Looks like Watch Dogs launch challenged Uplay servers. That should be back to normal, can you confirm?

Cheers,

hammr25
05-28-2014, 11:44 AM
It's better. If I don't make it in the first time I can try again and get in. Track Central works but it's slower than normal. Thanks for the update En0.

RetiredRonin
05-28-2014, 02:21 PM
The issue is actually with Uplay Authentication Services. If you can get into the game, then it should run without too much degradation of service. If you can't get in, please continue trying. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dominoshooter
05-28-2014, 07:21 PM
I can get into the game but can't connect to Uplay , so track central is offline :(
Internet works just fine though.

hammr25
05-28-2014, 11:24 PM
It's as bad today as it was yesterday. I feel sorry for the community managers since they had nothing to do with this terrible decision with the Watch Dogs game. I don't like being treated like a pirate only to be penalized for doing things legally while the pirates laugh. I'll definitely think twice before buying another Ubisoft game.

TeriXeri
05-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Issue is still affecting Trials Fusion and Frontier as well.

If it rarely works after trying many more times it's still very slow.

Smilies2019
05-29-2014, 07:56 PM
got to love needing 2 programs to run a game, awesome:mad:

En0-
06-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi Smilies,

Either you explain constructively the issue and we can discuss and explain the situation, either you just complain and I'll think you're just trolling and moderate the post.

Please let me know if we can help.

Cheers,