PDA

View Full Version : Crosshair missing

Meferias
05-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi,
After a brief look through the existing topics I could not find anything about this. Sorry if there was anything on the subject.

So, I have no crosshair when I'm aiming. It was there in the beginning but just disappeared at some point and I can't find an option to turn it on.
I'll try to tinker with the settings xml when I get home but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

snowboundmage
05-27-2014, 01:22 PM
I also got that problem.

My hud map is also missing the player marker

goat777face
05-27-2014, 01:29 PM
Same here. No crosshairs at all. I have to guess where I am aiming.

Stepparn1
05-27-2014, 06:01 PM
I've got the same problem, no crosshair and no minimap marker... Hope this get's fixed soon.

NytRyda
05-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Same, multiple people in multiple threads have missing crosshairs/map markers and its irritating that there's still no fix.

I even started a new game and that didn't even help :(

LordCrash88
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I have the very same issue. Both crosshair for shooting and the player marker in the minimap are missing...

Do you guys use an OSD? I think they are missing in my game since I enabled the OSD in the newest MSI afterburner. At least the crosshair worked the very first time I've played today without the OSD.

Riscvul
05-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Do you guys use an OSD? I think they are missing in my game since I enabled the OSD in the newest MSI afterburner. At least the crosshair worked the very first time I've played today without the OSD.

FPS/Debug overlays? Surprisingly I haven't used any kind of overlay for WatchDogs yet, but I am using EVGA Precision to overclock so it is running in the background but not showing an overlay.

blacc._.
05-28-2014, 12:46 AM
I also have the same problem, I tried to fix it by verifying game files in uPlay but it gave no result.

Meferias
05-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Managed to get it back after deleting the game settings xml (my documents/my games/watch dogs). Had to tweak my config again but at least it's back now. No idea how it got turned off in the first place though.

Far667
05-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Yep, that worked for me, too. Great. :)