PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Activation Key from game doesn't work.

Mr.Britain
05-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi, I had bought the digital download deluxe edition of the game watchdogs a while back and have gotten the code for it today of game in a email and have been instructed to use it on your application but when going to do this i get a error message saying "This CD Key or Activation code is not valid.Please try again" But going onto try again i get banned for a hour as it says.
I have ran this up with a online chat with a game employee its self and they say the codes are working on their end but i have been asked for you at ubisoft if you could kindly test the code and if faulty provide a reference number which will allow game.co.uk to refund or replace the code for you.

Thank you

Tully__
05-27-2014, 04:34 PM
You'll need to contact http://support.ubi.com/ to get the code tested.

konaire
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
You'll need to contact http://support.ubi.com/ to get the code tested.

I'm having the same issue with activation code. The only problem with your advice - the support service isn't working at all. I can't even open the website in my browser. There's obviously some capacity issues at Ubisoft, but is there at least some estimation, when are they gonna solve it? Because right now the situation is ridiculous...

bapisk
02-26-2017, 08:58 AM
Hi, I had bought the digital download deluxe edition of the game watchdogs a while back and have gotten the code for it today of game in a email and have been instructed to use it on your application but when going to do this i get a error message saying "This CD Key or Activation code is not valid.Please try again" But going onto try again i get banned for a hour as it says.
I have ran this up with a online chat with a game employee its self and they say the codes are working on their end but i have been asked for you at ubisoft if you could kindly test the code and if faulty provide a reference number which will allow game.co.uk to refund or replace the code for you.

Thank you
for honor activate key