PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait for the patch...

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Flew on a fun server and got waisted by a La-7 fanboi. Just couldn't seem to do anything to the guy in my 190D. Then he finally knocked me down (by performing a circle jerk no less). Its always so obviouse when its the plane and not the pilot.

So, for the first time ever, I took up the La-7 (with 3x20mm). Set RPM to max and just let the uber duckling haul a$$. Promptly get on my now sworn enemy (I hate people who use the uber machines as a crutch), but somehow losing sight (I need trackIR, snap doesnt do it anymore). He winds up on my six, but again he doesn't know anything of ACM, not that the moves performed in a La need to be flawless, so I just do a verticle scissors and the little bastage goes down after two seperate pinches of the trigger.

Anyway, I cant wait till the patch makes german 20mm worth its weight in salt. Cant wait till the german 50 cal (12.7mm) is worth something. Cant wait till everything gets fixed and those that fly more challenging rides get an edge somewhere to exploit. (also can't wait to learn to fly the rides I fly to the fullest and to the extent of being untouchable). /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Flew on a fun server and got waisted by a La-7 fanboi. Just couldn't seem to do anything to the guy in my 190D. Then he finally knocked me down (by performing a circle jerk no less). Its always so obviouse when its the plane and not the pilot.

So, for the first time ever, I took up the La-7 (with 3x20mm). Set RPM to max and just let the uber duckling haul a$$. Promptly get on my now sworn enemy (I hate people who use the uber machines as a crutch), but somehow losing sight (I need trackIR, snap doesnt do it anymore). He winds up on my six, but again he doesn't know anything of ACM, not that the moves performed in a La need to be flawless, so I just do a verticle scissors and the little bastage goes down after two seperate pinches of the trigger.

Anyway, I cant wait till the patch makes german 20mm worth its weight in salt. Cant wait till the german 50 cal (12.7mm) is worth something. Cant wait till everything gets fixed and those that fly more challenging rides get an edge somewhere to exploit. (also can't wait to learn to fly the rides I fly to the fullest and to the extent of being untouchable). /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:32 AM
If you ever really need to get someone off your tail in a dora, put the throttle to the MAX and turn on the boost, you can outrun almost anything in the game

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 09:20 AM
um...I don't think Dora was made to dogfight La~7. Now, I may be wrong about this.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 09:46 AM
the bat turns are ridiculous in the las and yaks they dotn even blackout from them. Hope they fixed it in the patch.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 09:59 AM
LOL, just played for two hours even though I should have been long asleep. IIRC it was a 353 (maybe 77) guy who said those La's are like missles, just lock onto target and sick em.

Funny thing jsut happened though. I BnZed with a 262 for at least 20 minutes. Got about 3-4 kills, even almost got taken out by a sneaky La till I rammed throttle home and dove with bullets wizzing by like I was on a death star trench run and any BB would take me out. I go to BnZ someone on the deck who already had 5 guys chasing him, and he broke right infront of me and I plowed right into him. I laugh, he responds "Fox 4". LMAO. Only air sim nerds would ever get that joke, and in the right state of mind it'll get you on the floor on the verge of tears. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif