PDA

View Full Version : UK Uplay Released

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 09:07 AM
HI all,

Watch Dogs for the UK on Uplay has now been released. I received an email quoting my game Serial Code and the icon just appeared in my Games section on the Uplay Client. It seems 09:00GMT UK was right.

Also, those that haven't already done so, make sure you download the latest GPU drivers from your respective sites, for Nvidia i think the driver is 377.88.

PeterMacnauton
05-27-2014, 09:08 AM
still not got mine. omg this is so fraustrating. no email nothing in uplay. this sucks bigtime

bbsmiley
05-27-2014, 09:19 AM
HI all,

Watch Dogs for the UK on Uplay has now been released. I received an email quoting my game Serial Code and the icon just appeared in my Games section on the Uplay Client. It seems 09:00GMT UK was right.

Also, those that haven't already done so, make sure you download the latest GPU drivers from your respective sites, for Nvidia i think the driver is 377.88.

Confirmed.

I've received the confirmation e-mail and the icon is now showing in the Uplay Client. Thanks for the heads up Dobster. :)

PeterMacnauton
05-27-2014, 09:22 AM
how can some have it and others not what a joke.

mrix_1
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
I am from the UK and still nothing here :confused:
Frustrating yes
Cheers
|2es-mrix

alan0511
05-27-2014, 09:28 AM
how can some have it and others not what a joke.

how can server make millions of activation code in light speed ?
I've received mine 20 min ago and happy downloading

spikerules2
05-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Nothing here got the email but no game in the games list... tried inputting the serial key from the email manually and it says its in use by another account...

Edit - I just noticed that it's an email about the season pass and not the game itself... of course Ubi I bought the season pass without the main game and that makes perfect sense... grrr

VaCoDi
05-27-2014, 09:31 AM
restarted uplay?

PeterMacnauton
05-27-2014, 09:32 AM

happy downloading. well would be if it was in my uplay....

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Confirmed.

I've received the confirmation e-mail and the icon is now showing in the Uplay Client. Thanks for the heads up Dobster. :)

Your welcome! For those that don't yet have it...please ensure that you have your confirmation email when you purchased the game on Uplay. Next, restart the Uplay client to check to see if the game is there. If the game is not there and you have not received a second email from Uplay (Confirmation that game is ready to download) then the only option left is to contact Ubisoft Support with all the details pertaining to your order.

I have been there before and man it does suck but keep fighting the good fight and get writing away (politely :)) to those in customer services support.

Happy Hacking.

OrioN.tbd
05-27-2014, 09:40 AM

That's gotta be a joke, right?
The activation codes could've just been generated in the last couple of days (weeks).
Even assigning them to uPlay accounts who had a preorder would be easy as pie. Making a smooth launch worldwide isn't >that< hard. They've even shown in the past that they are able to do it.

But in this instance, they failed big time.
I received my confirmation mail and it pops up in the library, yet "uplay is unable to start your download"... apparently, I'm supposed to check my internet connection while being connected to uPlay.
This is endlessly ******ed and highly annoying.

spikerules2
05-27-2014, 09:50 AM
finally got the game downloading...

mrix_1
05-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Well I will give it till just gone 10am then its off to support.
Fingers crossed
Cheers
|2es-mrix

mrix_1
05-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Well that was quick, I just checked my email and I have received the Ubisoft confirmation I can now download, the times was 09:55
It appears to be rolling out for us UK peeps now!
Cheers all
|2es-mrix

PrincessRubyyy
05-27-2014, 10:19 AM
I installed it and it gives me the error: Unable to start the game, please check if it is installed correctly.
What do i do? :(