PDA

View Full Version : This Is really Disappointing. *No Spoilers*.

VolumeRX
05-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Here's a comparison of GTA IV on PC vs Watch Dogs on PC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRsrFdwb2c

What do you think about It???
It really Is disappointing... can't believe that Ubisoft actually delayed this game for a Half Year...
And I already opened a thread about Watch Dogs' Shadows being lacking/crappy/unrealistic, and nobody believed me, and now you see a little proof.

Also, I've seen Ultra Gameplay Screenshots on PC, and It doesn't look like the E3 2012 Demo, so Ubisoft actually delayed the game to make It worse.
Let the Discussion begin.

Be4st187
05-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Did you not see the other threads about this exact video?
Did you not hear about the tweaks people can do to get the quality up?
Did you not hear that there is a patch on its way to fix most of the issues people are crying about?

VolumeRX
05-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Did you not see the other threads about this exact video?
Did you not hear about the tweaks people can do to get the quality up?
Did you not hear that there is a patch on its way to fix most of the issues people are crying about?

1. Nope, I'm not always on this forum, only from time to time.
2. No, please explain.
3. How the hell would you know that they are gonna fix It? the only thing they have done Is downgrade the Graphics, I've noticed these things a few months ago, you are trying to tell me that the devs and the testers noticed all this only now? and because of that they are going to get a patch for it after months of not seeing it or seeing It but not fixing It before release???

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 07:17 PM
Please check other threads using the search feature - before making repeat threads.