PDA

View Full Version : Release Time

I_am_Alive_
05-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Soooo, its 9 hours till midnight(CEST), and people on the forum say it will be released at midnight. So why the hell does steam say 20 hours?!!! I dont want to wait 20 ****ing hours thats 11am when im at school. I was looking forward to playing it before going to bed :/

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Release times may differ due to the retailer - unfortunately Ubisoft has no control over this and you should go by whatever time they say.

theoivio
05-26-2014, 02:50 PM
I bought download version from Ubisoft shop, so what time I get game and what time zone they look at? I live in Finland EEST time zone.

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 02:52 PM
I bought download version from Ubisoft shop, so what time I get game and what time zone they look at? I live in Finland EEST time zone.

I'm sorry - I don't work for Store support - so you would have to ask them.

The game will unlock sometime on release day - however I can't say when.

TheFunnelBear
05-26-2014, 02:57 PM
I spoke with store support via email, they confirmed that it is available to download from UPlay at 10am on the 27th (of which is German time ((CET?)).

The only thing I didn't get an answer from is, USK 18 titles are not allowed to be downloaded from 6am to 10pm normally, so does that mean we have to wait until 22:00 to start the download?

LOLWUT.

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 03:09 PM
I spoke with store support via email, they confirmed that it is available to download from UPlay at 10am on the 27th (of which is German time ((CET?)).

The only thing I didn't get an answer from is, USK 18 titles are not allowed to be downloaded from 6am to 10pm normally, so does that mean we have to wait until 22:00 to start the download?

LOLWUT.
I would reply and query that.

TheFunnelBear
05-26-2014, 03:11 PM
O'rlly....interesting.

So, query the time or the FSK 18 deal?

Thanks

Be4st187
05-26-2014, 03:11 PM

LOLWUT.

I had an email from Ubi support earlier saying they will try to get it out on uPlay for 10am CET/9am GMT which has miffed me off slightly as I was expecting it to be released a 12am GMT.

If that is the case, and WD will be released at the same time across all regions, doesn't that mean that US east coast will be getting it at 4am?

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 03:12 PM
O'rlly....interesting.

So, query the time or the FSK 18 deal?

ThanksFSK 18 - since that appears to be your concern ? ;)

Shigeruken
05-26-2014, 03:17 PM
The unlock times seem to be very weird.
The game appeared in my library at 2am on the 27th, NZ time.
The download estimate is 2 hours, if it had unlocked at 12am (like any sensible publisher would allow), I would be playing the game right now.

clownkill
05-26-2014, 03:54 PM
It's released on steam as of 20 minutes a go.

Panheimer_
05-26-2014, 04:05 PM
so the 00:01 launch time is a lie then (sense there dident sey any time zones).. I pre-orderd last year.. then it got prospone (did from Uplay).. Iam expecting to be able to play at 00:01 my time zone (ECT) but now i hear that i need to whait to 10 am 27'th (ads on TV seys u can play it at 00:01 CET from UPlay and retailers).. After all this mess from last year and from friday... think they need to make hole stuffs good to the players that did buy it digital.... This is a big mess... Ofcorse i'm angry... been whaiting for this game over 2 years.. last 6 months been hard becorse i did look fowerd to play it in Nov last year.

maranator2012
05-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Its like someone heve the game on uplay already :mad: and someone not they shud unlock it for everyone un uplay and steam if possible. :confused:

rhonjura
05-26-2014, 04:17 PM
This will be the first and only time I ever and I mean EVER pre order from UPlay instead of steam or amazon. Steam and Amazon unlocks tonight while those of us who pre-ordered from uplay have to wait untill sometime tomm. Best... Release.... Ever.

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 04:21 PM

LOLWUT.

Since I am not German, I had to ask..

Apparently the law applies to when you are able to purchase the item - not download - so your download should happen at the time stated ;)

[to all]

As already posted - different retailers may have different release times - however - all are on the release day.

I'm sorry if you have read misleading information else where about the Uplay release times - if you have links to this - I can forward to the team for investigation.

anholeti
05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRsrFdwb2c

krazymond
05-26-2014, 05:14 PM
This will be the first and only time I ever and I mean EVER pre order from UPlay instead of steam or amazon. Steam and Amazon unlocks tonight while those of us who pre-ordered from uplay have to wait untill sometime tomm. Best... Release.... Ever.

Same for me. I was clearly told by the uplay shop Customer service that the game would be released at midnight on 27th and this is what made me go for Uplay.
Especially since back then, it was supposed to be available at 7pm on steam (for my timezone).
Now, steam have it first and Ubi don't respect their words.

They fooled me once, never again i'll buy on uplay (even if a game i want is only available there...)
I find that unacceptable to change the time release at last minute....
never again.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 05:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRsrFdwb2c

Your point being?

None of those are things i care about, how can you compare the gameplay of WD to the frankly barron GTA4? They are two worlds apart, WD is next gen in terms of gameplay more that graphics, all i care about.

Also i dunno wtf you were seeing but the water physics with the car is far better in WD, it looks like rubber jelly in GTA4.

TheFunnelBear
05-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Since I am not German, I had to ask..

Apparently the law applies to when you are able to purchase the item - not download - so your download should happen at the time stated ;)

[to all]

As already posted - different retailers may have different release times - however - all are on the release day.

I'm sorry if you have read misleading information else where about the Uplay release times - if you have links to this - I can forward to the team for investigation.

Thanks Mr Shade, that was incredibly helpful of you. All things aside, it's crazy to think that they out right do not sell 18 rated games until after 10pm. Surely it's wiser to stick in an age verification like...duh duh duh....Origin?

Either way, as I stated before for the people reading this, from what support emailed me and said, WD is available through people who purchased it on UPlay from 10am CEST/9am GMT.

Thanks

commonFury
05-26-2014, 06:32 PM
so .... does that correspond to 12:01 am EST (NA)

HowlinWolf_PL
05-26-2014, 06:41 PM
- no pre-load..one thing...

- no midnight release.....come on Ubisoft, you can do better than that !

Vexsanity
05-26-2014, 06:42 PM
so .... does that correspond to 12:01 am EST (NA)

It damn well better, I booked time off work for this game, going to be extremely mad if I can't start playing it right at midnight(shortly after due to download). Been waiting so long for this game and had it pre-ordered for so long. I just want to enjoy my couple days off from the hell that is work and immerse myself in the world. Also, I am assuming it is going to show up on my uplay library at midnight as well? Will be the only game I ever get from uplay, will not be doing this again.

On an offtopic note, I hate this username so much. Can't wait till they fix it so we can change them.

VaCoDi
05-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Just got reply from support (only partial reply obviously) but what they confirmed

Game will be VISIBLE EMEA at 10 AM tomorrow (CEST)
At that time codes wil be send out for the GAME and extra content

Btw my Steam store library shows the same time to release (15 hours from now) - so while you might have preloaded you actually still stuck to 10-ish tomorrow anyway
If you want to play early, befriend the local gamestore and pick it up 1 week early i guess :(

Vexsanity
05-26-2014, 06:55 PM
10 if you are European, I am Canadian so I am assuming midnight Eastern Standard Time.

krazymond
05-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Just got reply from support (only partial reply obviously) but what they confirmed

Game will be VISIBLE EMEA at 10 AM tomorrow (CEST)
At that time codes wil be send out for the GAME and extra content

Btw my Steam store library shows the same time to release (15 hours from now) - so while you might have preloaded you actually still stuck to 10-ish tomorrow anyway
If you want to play early, befriend the local gamestore and pick it up 1 week early i guess :(

Well this is still unacceptable as some support said it would be at midnight...
The preload on Steam allow them to PLAY at 10am...While on Uplay, you'll be allowed to download at 10 am....
This means (with the super quality of the server), playing arount 11am or 12... (and no, my connection is fine...on Steam)

It's a huge dissapointment and i really don't like the last minutes changes.

No preload and no pre order...
Someone going to a shop at 8am to buy an copy (not preordered) will play before those who pre ordered...
Nothing can redeem Ubi from this terribly poor release planification.

Edit: and it's especially unacceptable as we aren't talking about deliveried material copies but digital version...
It's as simple as turning a switch on (it's an image).

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 07:11 PM
If you have conflicting information from support - please reply and ask them to verify.

The information I have is it's released at 10am CET

The Uplay digital versions release at the same time as far as I am aware, though due to time zones, it may appear to differ.

theoivio
05-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Last time to preorder from Ubisoft shop! If I have preorder what I think first from gamesrocket Deluxe digital edition I have get it about 12 euro's cheaper and 10 hours earlier. S**t happens...preorder but late delivery...

krazymond
05-26-2014, 07:20 PM
If you have conflicting information from support - please reply and ask them to verify.

The information I have is it's released at 10am CET

The Uplay digital versions release at the same time as far as I am aware, though due to time zones, it may appear to differ.

I'm tempted to trust you more than the support i had contact with as you state 10 CET and i'm on that timezone.

To make it clear, the reason i decided to buy it on Uplay(while all (or most) my games are on Steam) is the midnight release..
Now, not only the game isn't released at midnight (like the support told me) but Steam player can play it WAY before (as i heard that some play the preload already)
and worst case, they play at 10am.
At best, those who trusted Uplay will play at 11am (and i'm not expecting it until midday (especially since it's a midnight release for NA an 10 am Europe).

I really don't see the reason of such a ridiculous decision...Ubi is trying to shoot the Uplay store? because, that's what they are doing...

Dellers
05-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Pre-ordering games digitally is still kinda messy it seems. It's still easier to just get a disk in the mail, which honestly surprises me a bit. So many different release times different places and what not. 25% more expensive than retail on top of that :rolleyes:

theoivio
05-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Pre-ordering games digitally is still kinda messy it seems. It's still easier to just get a disk in the mail, which honestly surprises me a bit. So many different release times different places and what not. 25% more expensive than retail on top of that :rolleyes:

I was also thinking to order dedsec edition but not sure to get that in time so I ordering digital deluxe edition for sure to get play in time for midnight, but I was wrong. Too late to me cancel preorder or backorder. If I was knowing this I was buyed dedsec edition from corner store to get game before digital edition for showing to download, it's so hard to get that download version in time nowadays.

ZeroTre11
05-26-2014, 08:32 PM
The unlock times seem to be very weird.
The game appeared in my library at 2am on the 27th, NZ time.
The download estimate is 2 hours, if it had unlocked at 12am (like any sensible publisher would allow), I would be playing the game right now.

I preordered it and it's not even showing in my library

Panheimer_
05-26-2014, 08:46 PM
I preordered it and it's not even showing in my library

same here... But u will get ur key's in ur mail...

theoivio
05-26-2014, 09:08 PM
I was told that I get mine game in 27.05.2014 and I PREORDERING from ubisoft shop. They know where I living because they have mine ordering number. There is now 50 minutes to left when it have to be appear mine games. Time is then 27.05.2014 00.01 am in where I AM! So gonna keep your promises...I am little mad...waiting this moment about some years...

Dizzyegg05
05-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Didnt think they were mailing keys as the confirmation from ubistore said it would appear in my games folder. No info of a key being emailed.

Panheimer_
05-26-2014, 09:42 PM
This is what i got from support today:

Anette @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi lochnessC,

Unfortunately as the game's not been released yet it will not show up in the account or Uplay until it's due to be released.

Upon the game’s release, you'll receive an email informing you that the game's available for download and you should be able to find the game under the games tab in the Uplay Launcher..

Release date has been set to 27.05.2014 as it says in the shop.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Anette
Uplay Shop Customer Service

Hacker.Jaguar
05-26-2014, 09:46 PM

Hi lochnessC,

Unfortunately as the game's not been released yet it will not show up in the account or Uplay until it's due to be released.

Upon the game’s release, you'll receive an email informing you that the game's available for download and you should be able to find the game under the games tab in the Uplay Launcher..

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Anette

So I am in egypt and my time now 11:45 PM only 15 Min and it will be 27/5/2014 :/

theoivio
05-26-2014, 09:48 PM

Hi lochnessC,

Kind Regards,

Anette

Yeah, 11 minutes left where I live, lets see...;)

Be4st187
05-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Let us know what local time your downloads were/are available at so the rest of us can get a little idea when its coming to us. As of right now, EU guys were told its coming to us at 10am CET/9am GMT, yet AU and NZ got it like 8 hours ago (2am their time) so its not set to a time when shops are open like some have been told.

Dizzyegg05
05-26-2014, 09:59 PM
It's 10am for the UK for Steam at least. No idea for uplay purchasers but seems posters here have had it suggested the same 10am time would apply. Just one more sleep folks. Don't sweat it. For people like me it'll be another day as I have adsl and 5 mps d/L doesnt cope well. :P took me all day today to download the entire Bioshock DLC of 19gb. hehe.

I cant wait to play Watchdogs but having no fibre optic internet has allowed me to put a few things into perspective.

Rekalty
05-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Wait, so Midnight Release is at 10am UK time? Oh come on, people are pre-loading on Steam already AND get to play it 2 hours earlier... You want us to buy from Uplay, yet treat us like second grade costumers. Better to just cancel pre-order and buy it somewhere better, like... anywhere else.

Also, Anette from Ubi Support gave me the same answer last week, the vague "Will unlock on May 27th", and then just stopped replying to my questions about exactly when it would unlock, been 4 days, still waiting for her to bother replying.

Be4st187
05-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Wait, so Midnight Release is at 10am UK time? Oh come on, people are pre-loading on Steam already AND get to play it 2 hours earlier... You want us to buy from Uplay, yet treat us like second grade costumers. Better to just cancel pre-order and buy it somewhere better, like... anywhere else.

Also, Anette from Ubi Support gave me the same answer last week, the vague "Will unlock on May 27th", and then just stopped replying to my questions about exactly when it would unlock, been 4 days, still waiting for her to bother replying.

9am UK time bud. Or that's at least what my email from Ubi says. It sucks I know, but look at it this way, at least you know not to buy from uPlay again. Well not until they get a pre-load feature anyway.

Dizzyegg05
05-26-2014, 10:22 PM

Gotta say she didnt lie ;) .

It is frustrating . There doesnt seem to be any thought whatsoever into launch times here which appears to be something of a habit lately. It may suck brother, but you can be assured that a **** load of people will be joining you at 10am. Not me though ... I have copper broadband. haha

Rekalty
05-26-2014, 10:28 PM
9am UK time bud. Or that's at least what my email from Ubi says. It sucks I know, but look at it this way, at least you know not to buy from uPlay again. Well not until they get a pre-load feature anyway.
Ah, so I'll only have to start downloading, when Steam people start playing, slightly less horrible consumer service, I suppose. And yeah, given the option, I'm gonna refrain from buying directly from Uplay again, they clearly don't want me to, they way they're going about it.

Gotta say she didnt lie ;) .

It is frustrating . There doesnt seem to be any thought whatsoever into launch times here which appears to be something of a habit lately. It may suck brother, but you can be assured that a **** load of people will be joining you at 10am. Not me though ... I have copper broadband. haha
True, by not giving direct and usable answers, she's not lying, simply avoiding telling the truth. Should only take me 2 hours to download the game, but that's still far from what one would expect when being told the game was a "Midnight Release" - But then again, I'm the fool for believing in their PR, I suppose...
Note to self, when Ubisoft says "Midnight Release" it means "Noon"

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 10:39 PM
*snaffs up the popcorn* im on 64% donwloading over uplay through a uplay preorder key that cost £20 XD morale of story, buy games from cd key sites that are legit well ahead of the release day lol

Dizzyegg05
05-26-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm a Blizzard fan so i'm used to vague releases. :)

VaCoDi
05-26-2014, 10:42 PM
*Thats a big pile of popcorn you got there*

Still not very much up with all the launcher stuff, but I think I'm heading towards g2a or likewise stores from now on but might also be buying through steam. True, they had some delays as well, but at least their download speeds are decent and they have clear indications on whether you bought the game, when it's released and they do feature preload :)

theoivio
05-26-2014, 10:55 PM
I was told to that I get game 56 minutes to go. Maybe I cancel mine preorder/backorder yet again and get physical copy from corner store before I have change to begin download and wait couple of hours to play. But I'm sure I don't anymore buy from Ubisoft shop. Customers dont treat like this...

Rekalty
05-26-2014, 11:00 PM
I was told to that I get game 56 minutes to go. Maybe I cancel mine preorder/backorder yet again and get physical copy from corner store before I have change to begin download and wait couple of hours to play. But I'm sure I don't anymore buy from Ubisoft shop. Customers dont treat like this...
Amen. Considering just canceling and getting it from a 3rd party site, or just buying from retail store, either of which should be faster than waiting for Uplay to be bothered giving me the "Midnight Release" I paid for...

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 11:01 PM
*Thats a big pile of popcorn you got there*

Still not very much up with all the launcher stuff, but I think I'm heading towards g2a or likewise stores from now on but might also be buying through steam. True, they had some delays as well, but at least their download speeds are decent and they have clear indications on whether you bought the game, when it's released and they do feature preload :)

dude this is troll popcorn XD the bottom of my bucket sees no end. im only on forums cos im waiting for my inbound copy. sad to see so many people getting performance issues on "pro" rigs yet this watch dag guy is posting ultra settings gameplay from a friggin laptop lmfao...

as for buying through steam, sod that too, g2a and cd key discount group on facebook ARE THE WAY TO GO trust me, but you just have to know about the games you are likely to buy months in advance so you get the cheap keys. g2a is almost retail price now, but they did deliver my key this morning which was sexy of them

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:20 PM
dude this is troll popcorn XD the bottom of my bucket sees no end. im only on forums cos im waiting for my inbound copy. sad to see so many people getting performance issues on "pro" rigs yet this watch dag guy is posting ultra settings gameplay from a friggin laptop lmfao...

as for buying through steam, sod that too, g2a and cd key discount group on facebook ARE THE WAY TO GO trust me, but you just have to know about the games you are likely to buy months in advance so you get the cheap keys. g2a is almost retail price now, but they did deliver my key this morning which was sexy of them

How come you got your G2A key this morning? I picked up the game when it was 19.74 lol back in mid april (mega deal!!) but have yet to send me my key :S, I don't get it...hopefully they do soon, how odd yours came so early.

besnikmaloku
05-26-2014, 11:26 PM
where is my game ? its past midnight !

Rekalty
05-26-2014, 11:30 PM
Didn't you catch the news? "Midnight Release" doesn't mean Midnight Release anymore.

Andrzej_518
05-26-2014, 11:32 PM
no preload on uplay is just stupid.

considering all the hype ubi put into this game, i would say that servers will be dead because of DDoS ;) i'll be playing around 29th of may i think

Regarding to video compare to GTA IV - GTA had waaaaay better physics that watch dogs. I'm glad that i got my key from NV GPU:)

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 11:34 PM
im not even pre loading on uplay, im 80% into my actual install XD and the key cost £20 from 3rd party website. *munches popcorn* you guys should moan some more, its making my install wait much more fun

Be4st187
05-26-2014, 11:35 PM

EU guys have to wait until 10 am CET according to the email I got from Ubi support about WD not showing in uPlay. I find this odd as some other guys from my country have downloaded it in uPlay already.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:36 PM
im not even pre loading on uplay, im 80% into my actual install XD and the key cost £20 from 3rd party website. *munches popcorn* you guys should moan some more, its making my install wait much more fun

When did you pre-order? I pre-ordered my G2A key last month for the same price...no key yet, where do you live? UK here.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:38 PM
no preload on uplay is just stupid.

considering all the hype ubi put into this game, i would say that servers will be dead because of DDoS ;) i'll be playing around 29th of may i think

Regarding to video compare to GTA IV - GTA had waaaaay better physics that watch dogs. I'm glad that i got my key from NV GPU:)

No it doesn't. If you think the water physics looks better in GTA 4 you are a troll. As for the other effects, they don't effect gameplay so who cares? GTA 4 chugged like a mofo until the tweaks came months later, we are already tweaking, give it a few weeks for WD.

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 11:38 PM
How come you got your G2A key this morning? I picked up the game when it was 19.74 lol back in mid april (mega deal!!) but have yet to send me my key :S, I don't get it...hopefully they do soon, how odd yours came so early.

i have literally no idea, is your cd key "uplay preorder GLOBAL" or is it region tied, also when i spoke to their live chat support, it told me a few days ago i would receive my key tomorrow, then bam woke up this morning and had it in the emails.

i was wondering if my pre order version had any kind of extras included so asked the live chat again, and the guy mixed up what i had asked and told me my key would be delivered tomorrow, till i told him i was half way through my download with the supplied key (sadly my one comes with no pre order extras, yet gets delivered early, horses for courses i guess)

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 11:39 PM
When did you pre-order? I pre-ordered my G2A key last month for the same price...no key yet, where do you live? UK here.

sorry dude, nearly choked on my troll popcorn lol, um yeah im uk based also but i bought my cd key literally like 2-3 months ago maybe even more

TheRealDABhand
05-26-2014, 11:39 PM
@Memory_Kill - I don't think your supposed to be using referral links in your posts/sig iirc.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:41 PM
i have literally no idea, is your cd key "uplay preorder GLOBAL" or is it region tied, also when i spoke to their live chat support, it told me a few days ago i would receive my key tomorrow, then bam woke up this morning and had it in the emails.

i was wondering if my pre order version had any kind of extras included so asked the live chat again, and the guy mixed up what i had asked and told me my key would be delivered tomorrow, till i told him i was half way through my download with the supplied key (sadly my one comes with no pre order extras, yet gets delivered early, horses for courses i guess)

Same as yours dude : watch-dogs-uplay-cd-key-global, pre-ordered middle of April last year and yeah it comes with nothing lol but I didn't care, it's cheappp! Plus i got the season pass for 25% off which includes all the content anyway, cheap!

Im onto support not to ask them WTF, seems odd you got yours earlier :S, I take it your in the UK too.

@Memory_Kill - I don't think your supposed to be using referral links in your posts/sig iirc.

Who says? It's peoples choice if they buy anything and make a gold mine account, i'm not forcing them, I'm just making it easy for people to get good deals on games and the opportunity to make it cheaper for others, not breaking any rules and it's not money mining spam either, totally legit, plenty of users here do it.

Idranai0208
05-26-2014, 11:42 PM

Where did you download it? I also bought the game key from a 3rd party website, but can't download it about uplay.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:45 PM
sorry dude, nearly choked on my troll popcorn lol, um yeah im uk based also but i bought my cd key literally like 2-3 months ago maybe even more

Interesting...perhaps it was just luck lol, i'm onto support now so i'll find out!

TheRealDABhand
05-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Who says? It's peoples choice if they buy anything and make an account, I'm just making it easy for people to get good deals on games, no breaking any rules, plenty of users here do it.

I think it was in Ubisoft's forum rules about external links.

g2a is not a 100% foolproof site in a sense, there has been occasions there when people hadn't delivered keys, and on some occasions stolen keys were being sold.

But in the end you are not really interested in helping anyone out, you just want the referrals so you get money.

But as said if it is against the rules, it doesn't matter what other users do, it is up to Ubisoft mods if it is or not I guess.

Memory_Kill
05-26-2014, 11:51 PM
I think it was in Ubisoft's forum rules about external links.

g2a is not a 100% foolproof site in a sense, there has been occasions there when people hadn't delivered keys, and on some occasions stolen keys were being sold.

But in the end you are not really interested in helping anyone out, you just want the referrals so you get money.

But as said if it is against the rules, it doesn't matter what other users do, it is up to Ubisoft mods if it is or not I guess.

Please don't turn your personal opinions into an attack against me. Me and my 5 friends who use the goldmine service have never had an issue for months, and yes, we do care actually.

We work together to buy games from each others links, that's the only way you get money, you don't make anything from people clicking the links, they have to buy something and make an account anyway, me and my friends have made a modest profit each, saved and made many new friends by saving them money on the outrageous prices on STEAM/ORIGIN/UPLAY for new titles and have had great experiences doing it, so i'd advise you to NOT attack me on such issues, or be quick to judge. To help people get great games for great prices is most important, and i've enjoyed that a lot and met some great people in the process.

Back on topic, getting G2A to find out now, looks promising!

Andrzej_518
05-26-2014, 11:54 PM
No it doesn't. If you think the water physics looks better in GTA 4 you are a troll. As for the other effects, they don't effect gameplay so who cares? GTA 4 chugged like a mofo until the tweaks came months later, we are already tweaking, give it a few weeks for WD.

Nope, no water. 'Near soft body' destruction of cars ( from what i saw on video, almost non-existent in W_D!!!), rag doll, environmental destruction.

I've actually didn't pay for the game so i don't care - if it will be good that's grate, if not that's not big problem :)

TheRealDABhand
05-26-2014, 11:55 PM
@Memory_Kill - I didn't attack you one bit, you have misread what I have said and assumed I am attacking.

I am only pointing out the only reasons you are posting your referrals (two of them) is you want the goodies from it when somebody buys something. There is no ifs and buts about it, and you certainly don't want to make the world a better place through it either.

Would you be doing it if you got nothing back and you just helped people get cheap games? Of course you wouldn't.

But either way I think it is still against forum rules.

EDIT:

Lets put it this way, if you were only interested in helping people out, why not post the link to g2a without a referral link if you are truly not interested in the rewards....

...aha

Rubble The Dj1
05-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Please don't turn your personal opinions into an attack against me. Me and my 5 friends who use the goldmine service have never had an issue for months, and yes, we do care actually.

We work together to buy games from each others links, that's the only way you get money, you don't make anything from people clicking the links, they have to buy something and make an account anyway, me and my friends have made a modest profit each, saved and made many new friends by saving them money on the outrageous prices on STEAM/ORIGIN/UPLAY for new titles and have had great experiences doing it, so i'd advise you to NOT attack me on such issues, or be quick to judge. To help people get great games for great prices is most important, and i've enjoyed that a lot and met some great people in the process.

if it helps trademark636@gmail.com is the account they emailed it to, so you can leverage them with pressure and they can see its been dispatched, my guess is where i bought mine that much earlier, it is a issue of supply and demand, as in, like a que system or something. where did you get the cheap dlc at ? and how much was it for 25% off. like 12 quid or something?

anyhow i wouldnt worry too much about the whining on your sig or g2a's reputability, g2a itself advises buyer discretion when searching for keys and suggests to always buy keys direct from them and not to buy keys that cannot be guaranteed. people just be butthurt they paid between £40-120 and other people who paid less are getting their hack on earlier in some cases. after the fail that was AC3 on xbox and the multiplayer dlc fiasco, i vowed to never go for full price games on day of release and that. (although i do love my chunky Connor figuirine from my boxed edish

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:02 AM
if it helps trademark636@gmail.com is the account they emailed it to, so you can leverage them with pressure and they can see its been dispatched, my guess is where i bought mine that much earlier, it is a issue of supply and demand, as in, like a que system or something. where did you get the cheap dlc at ? and how much was it for 25% off. like 12 quid or something?

anyhow i wouldnt worry too much about the whining on your sig or g2a's reputability, g2a itself advises buyer discretion when searching for keys and suggests to always buy keys direct from them and not to buy keys that cannot be guaranteed. people just be butthurt they paid between £40-120 and other people who paid less are getting their hack on earlier in some cases. after the fail that was AC3 on xbox and the multiplayer dlc fiasco, i vowed to never go for full price games on day of release and that. (although i do love my chunky Connor figuirine from my boxed edish

Actually I got it for free when I got my 2 780s

I usually buy from other sources and get cheaply also, so i'm not "butthurt" about some 4chanesque mindset you think I have, infact I am known on twitch as zilianstolemymoney and i have given away games regularly on there.

So your theory has just been shot out the water, oh noes! I hopes you will not go to /b/ and beg for an army!

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:03 AM
@Memory_Kill - I didn't attack you one bit, you have misread what I have said and assumed I am attacking.

I am only pointing out the only reasons you are posting your referrals (two of them) is you want the goodies from it when somebody buys something. There is no ifs and buts about it, and you certainly don't want to make the world a better place through it either.

Would you be doing it if you got nothing back and you just helped people get cheap games? Of course you wouldn't.

But either way I think it is still against forum rules.

You sir, are a complete and utter a#rsehole and have absolutely NO RIGHT to judge me.

I have put asside 1000 hours of my time to help people who need in, in the world and on the internet, for no profit. I have worked my *** on mods, on projects, on referals and on people requiring help and have heard £0 from doing so. I part time coach and support people with difficulties in real life and over the internet for no profit because i love to help people, i support people, and i want to make a difference, this is exactly the same case, but hey, if me and my mates can make a couple of pounds in the process, more the merrier.

We saved 3 people from spending nearly over £100 on 3 games thanks to G2A and other such sites, any chance to make a saving, the better.

I'd be doing this even it COST ME money (which would make no sense but you get my point) because savings are important.

I find you to be the most disgraceful, judgemental person i've met on these forums, how dare you think so low of me.

Dizzyegg05
05-27-2014, 12:03 AM

Its an unauthorised CD key reseller. Whether you like it or not Ubisoft will not support these people potentially selling ill gotten gains. Nothing you protest will help. You have no facts support these people , only a personal experience. It is also fact you are posting referal links for your own benefits , not for others. I will report you and your signature will be removed.

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:07 AM
You sir, are a complete and utter a#rsehole and have absolutely NO RIGHT to judge me.

I have put asside 1000 hours of my time to help people who need in, in the world and on the internet, for no profit. I have worked my *** on mods, on projects, on referals and on people requiring help and have heard £0 from doing so. I part time coach and support people with difficulties in real life and over the internet for no profit because i love to help people, i support people, and i want to make a difference, this is exactly the same case, but hey, if me and my mates can make a couple of pounds in the process, more the merrier.

We saved 3 people from spending nearly over £100 on 3 games thanks to G2A and other such sites, any chance to make a saving, the better.

I'd be doing this even it COST ME money (which would make no sense but you get my point) because savings are important.

I find you to be the most disgraceful, judgemental person i've met on these forums, how dare you think so low of me.

That would be great if you were not being a hypocrite by posting referrals if you truly want to help people for nothing.

Also you judged me too quickly also, by assuming I attacked you which was wrong. But since you have opened the door... lets look at your posts

Hmmmmmm yes very helpful..... mostly attacking other users in other threads..... yes now I see why they chose you to let you help the less fortunate IRL.

I too have helped people with Mental Health issues, to gain new skills they could contribute in a working environment and yes I did it for free also, but I don't have an illusion in my head that I am helping people by gaining from it, and thinking I am above the forum rules.

Just Sayin' kid

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:07 AM

I just hate judgemental people...they don't know me, or what i do IRL, god man...

Season pass was £11 from green man games :), they sometimes have 20-25% off codes on all there orders and i grabbed the season pass for just below 12 :).

Exactly with G2A, people are so quick to judge, ofc there is always risk, but the G2A has been phenominal in any issues i've had, each and every time.

Also, good news! My key shall be available soon, at the earliest in the next 30 at the lastest by 7am which is fine as i plan to not stay up late lol.

Dizzyegg05
05-27-2014, 12:08 AM
This member is using a signature featuring links to an unauthorised cdkey reseller undermining Ubisofts business ,interests and integrity
. It is also a referral link for personal financial gains of no benefit to the community. I would recommend its removal and a strike issued. Regards , Rickne.

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Where did you download it? I also bought the game key from a 3rd party website, but can't download it about uplay.

in my uplay launcher on my pc, which i had installed from buying AC4

i just got my key emailed, went to my games section in launcher, then redeemed code, the game showed up, but didnt start, then i saw an option that said install or download or something and hit it

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 12:09 AM
Well its 00:08 in the UK and i'm still waiting for my pre-order of watch dogs to show up or for an email to be sent to me. Does anyone know when Uplay will release the game?? ANy news would be great because its starting to look like the 00:01 release was not true.

Thanks.

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:11 AM
@Dobster - Apparently it will be 9am UTC (10am GMT). Thats the general consensus so far, some people have got lucky and are playing early. No biggy :)

Idranai0208
05-27-2014, 12:11 AM
in my uplay launcher on my pc, which i had installed from buying AC4

i just got my key emailed, went to my games section in launcher, then redeemed code, the game showed up, but didnt start, then i saw an option that said install or download or something and hit it

So did I. But everytime I want to download it, it says I have not enough space or I'm not connected with the internet -.-

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:12 AM
That would be great if you were not being a hypocrite by posting referrals if you truly want to help people for nothing.

Also you judged me too quickly also, by assuming I attacked you which was wrong. But since you have opened the door... lets look at your posts

Hmmmmmm yes very helpful..... mostly attacking other users in other threads..... yes now I see why they chose you to let you help the less fortunate IRL.

I too have helped people with Mental Health issues, to gain new skills they could contribute in a working environment and yes I did it for free also, but I don't have an illusion in my head that I am helping people by gaining from it, and thinking I am above the forum rules.

Just Sayin' kid

Wut? Attack people in other threads? I've done no such thing, there are plenty of users of these forums who are rude and ignorant and i do my best to steer them clear, id love see what posts or misquotes you pull out of thin air to back up your claims.

How am i being hypocritcal? Me and my mates make about 50p a game, i've made about £5 in total but at the same times saved 1000's for paying higher amounts of money.

You are attacking me, please explain how you are not judging me for being a) a hyopcrite when im not b) attacking other forum users and c) making sarcastic comments towards me?

You started all this, you were the one who judged me. I gain nothing from people clicking a link, i've had over 2700 clicks, and only about 6 people have made an account and bought a game (thus my £5) and each one has emailed or pm'd me thanking me for my services across multiple playforms and forums.

I find you incredible, if not mean.

Rubble The Dj1
Actually I got it for free when I got my 2 780s

I usually buy from other sources and get cheaply also, so i'm not "butthurt" about some 4chanesque mindset you think I have, infact I am known on twitch as zilianstolemymoney and i have given away games regularly on there.

So your theory has just been shot out the water, oh noes! I hopes you will not go to /b/ and beg for an army!

hmmm for free with TWO 780's that IS cheap

AxellSlade
So... I've received an e-mail from Ubisoft stating the game would be available today(26th). There's 4 hours left 'til the day ends and the game hasn't shown up on my list nor did I receive any e-mail for availability.

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:14 AM
hmmm for free with TWO 780's that IS cheap

Yes it is especially when I was getting 2 780s anyway. So it was a bonus, and someone else got a freebie.

Looks like your troll failed kid.

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 12:14 AM
@Dobster - Apparently it will be 9am UTC (10am GMT). Thats the general consensus so far, some people have got lucky and are playing early. No biggy :)

Thanks mate. Grr! i have been waiting for midnight to hit, eager to get it downloaded...i have just made my self a strong coffee to so that i can get the old brain fired up! 10am....pfff guess its bed time then when i'm not even tired!

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:16 AM
So did I. But everytime I want to download it, it says I have not enough space or I'm not connected with the internet -.-

well then the issue seems to be one of those things try reboot computer. also check what version game your downloading and the free space on your hdd, iv got a dedicated games ssd thats 256 gb so i didnt get that message

Wut? Attack people in other threads? I've done no such thing, there are plenty of users of these forums who are rude and ignorant and i do my best to steer them clear, id love see what posts or misquotes you pull out of thin air to back up your claims.

How am i being hypocritcal? Me and my mates make about 50p a game, i've made about £5 in total but at the same times saved 1000's for paying higher amounts of money.

You are attacking me, please explain how you are not judging me for being a) a hyopcrite when im not b) attacking other forum users and c) making sarcastic comments towards me?

You started all this, you were the one who judged me. I gain nothing from people clicking a link, i've had over 2700 clicks, and only about 6 people have made an account and bought a game (thus my £5) and each one has emailed or pm'd me thanking me for my services across multiple playforms and forums.

and you sir are being added in my uplay friends. XD we can terrorise all the nubz in mp sometime.

Be4st187
05-27-2014, 12:16 AM

Quoting UTC eh? You don't by any chance play EvE Online do you ? lol. FYI, Its 10am CET/9am GMT according to Ubisoft support

popstarstudios
05-27-2014, 12:18 AM

Don't take it personally, we are all entitled to judge one another.

TheRealDABhand

I started nothing, I was pointing out helpfully that your sig may be against forum rules.

You took it as an attack, I didn't do that, it was you. And then you carried on, and the being a major hypocrite by spewing out how you help people for free, but yet you post referrals... but you seem to not understand that..

So if it means nothing to you... why do you post the referrals and not just a straight link to g2a? Because you want the money, you can denounce that fact till your fingers bleed from typing... but the truth is there, you want the extra money, hence thats why you have tried hard in your sig to make it sound more profitable then you allegedly said..

£5 for a lot of hard work, but yet you called making a new account a "goldmine", not much of a goldmine if you only got a fiver... so why the extra spiel? simple you want to entice people to use your referral link to make you money.

Lets not lie about it anymore.

Memory_Kill
Its an unauthorised CD key reseller. Whether you like it or not Ubisoft will not support these people potentially selling ill gotten gains. Nothing you protest will help. You have no facts support these people , only a personal experience. It is also fact you are posting referal links for your own benefits , not for others. I will report you and your signature will be removed.

I see you are in the same club as black or white, and not many shades of grey :(.

Where did you all come from? I've made so many friends from it and saved so many people money, if Shade or Misty or whoever deem it to be an offense to the forums, fine, i have no problem for that, but to accuse me of acting on my own benefit is both mean and wrong, i could spend hours showing you proof but what would be the point? You've already made your mind up about me, 11 posts in and making a great name for yourself, congratulations.

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:20 AM
Quoting UTC eh? You don't by any chance play EvE Online do you ? lol. FYI, Its 10am CET/9am GMT according to Ubisoft support

Not played for about a month and a half. Was in N3 (doubt ill be in it now they kick inactives after 1 month). When CCP dropped WoD... I was like nahhh no more for you CCP :P

Ahhh its 9am GMT, thought it was 9am UTC :)

Rubble The Dj1
Yes it is especially when I was getting 2 780s anyway. So it was a bonus, and someone else got a freebie.

Looks like your troll failed kid.

lol, kid, lol XD ah well im just glad you wasted a load of good cash on two gfx cards, when one at a fraction of the cost and similair performance capabilities will come along that wont get the good old "sli didnt work for toffee" problems every game and its son has (including this one) :) *munches troll popcorn up some more* also i wasnt "trolling" its just you basically spent a poop tonne of cash on very arguably pointless hardware. good for you OLD TIMER clearly your age gives you much better consumer choices then me

popstarstudios
I started nothing, I was pointing out helpfully that your sig may be against forum rules.

You took it as an attack, I didn't do that, it was you. And then you carried on, and the being a major hypocrite by spewing out how you help people for free, but yet you post referrals... but you seem to not understand that..

So if it means nothing to you... why do you post the referrals and not just a straight link to g2a? Because you want the money, you can denounce that fact till your fingers bleed from typing... but the truth is there, you want the extra money, hence thats why you have tried hard in your sig to make it sound more profitable then you allegedly said..

£5 for a lot of hard work, but yet you called making a new account a "goldmine", not much of a goldmine if you only got a fiver... so why the extra spiel? simple you want to entice people to use your referral link to make you money.

Your a rat and he's a peddler!

Dellers
05-27-2014, 12:21 AM
The digital release seems to be a mess atm. Suddenly Steam pushed it back 10 hours, the buy button there has disappeared, and last but not least GMG was not able to send out the keys when they were supposed to. Maybe Ubisoft forgot to make the keys? :rolleyes:

popstarstudios
05-27-2014, 12:23 AM
Enjoy the game, I'll come back in 6 months when it's finished

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:24 AM

pff jeez, bullet points because i cba anymore

1) You were not being helpful, it's up to the mods to decide that, not you.
2) Not at all, you'd do exactly the same, there is no harm in working together with people, like i said, it's only my friends i work with
3) I said i "gain" nothing, meaning, those 2700+ clicks does not mean £270, it means 0. The referall links propose good prices, its not up to me if people buy stuff
4) I dont want the extra money, but a few pence here and there to spend ongames is not harming anyone when you can save 1000's from paying more
5) No...g2a calls it the "goldmine" service, which is the account you make once again misreading and misuderstanding my point, i want to entice people to see sense, like i said clicks DO NOT = money for me, like i said 2700 click in 2 months and i've made 50p from strangers, £4 from my actual, REAL LIFE friends by working together
6) No lying

If ubi deem it not right, fine, ill change the links, doesn't bother me at all, it's up to the PERSON if they want to, i just explain how to do it.

Can we give it a rest now?

On topic, G2A send me an email saying the key will be sent in the next 12 hours, lol, no big deal, i got stuff to do in the morning anyway!

purplekermit
05-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Call me crazy, but isn't all this getting just a little off topic? On the subject at hand, does anyone know with absolute certainty when WD will be released on Uplay? I'm guessing 10am (I'm in the UK) but there are so many mixed messages.

Dizzyegg05
05-27-2014, 12:25 AM
I see you are in the same club as black or white, and not many shades of grey :(.

Where did you all come from? I've made so many friends from it and saved so many people money, if Shade or Misty or whoever deem it to be an offense to the forums, fine, i have no problem for that, but to accuse me of acting on my own benefit is both mean and wrong, i could spend hours showing you proof but what would be the point? You've already made your mind up about me, 11 posts in and making a great name for yourself, congratulations.

Who cares mate. You got 6 mails? Should we be equally as appreciative. Where I come from is no concern , however your signature should be , to you. Don't worry about it though . I'm not. :) I also don't worry about my rep here , it's the first time in 6 years I ever have. And I have many ubisoft games and over 700 on Steam. I use the search bar and usually solve my issue without saying a word. tonight however I am up having a brew and putting right some wrongs.

Any further complaints feel free to reply quote and blah blah blah .

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:27 AM
lol, kid, lol XD ah well im just glad you wasted a load of good cash on two gfx cards, when one at a fraction of the cost and similair performance capabilities will come along that wont get the good old "sli didnt work for toffee" problems every game and its son has (including this one) :) *munches troll popcorn up some more* also i wasnt "trolling" its just you basically spent a poop tonne of cash on very arguably pointless hardware. good for you OLD TIMER clearly your age gives you much better consumer choices then me

Ok kid whatever, you can pretend you know the architecture of a GPU, but the 780 is the fastest single core still. But that's understandable when you get your facts from /v/ or /vg/ with the rest of the wannabe engineers and know it alls.

So isn't it about your bed time, I know it was a bank holiday today kid, but it is school tomorrow for you.

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Who cares mate. You got 6 mails? Should we be equally as appreciative. Where I come from is no concern , however your signature should be , to you. Don't worry about it though . I'm not. :) I also don't worry about my rep here , it's the first time in 6 years I ever have. And I have many ubisoft games and over 700 on Steam. I use the search bar and usually solve my issue without saying a word. tonight however I am up having a brew and putting right some wrongs.

Any further complaints feel free to reply quote and blah blah blah .

I care that people can be so single minded. We are all gamers here, all able to enjoy them, i dont care about my "rep", all i care about is helping out, which i've done a lot on these forums and on The Crew forums too, i'm not worried either, if the mods deem it a breach fine ive never had a problem with it, I speak with shade a lot, so the "report" you supposedly filed against me just seems a little odd that Shade would not of peronsally told me weeks and weeks ago to remove the sig, so hence forth it's been kept, if it does, no skin off my back i'll still be here to help.

No complaints.

TheRealDABhand
pff jeez, bullet points because i cba anymore

1) You were not being helpful, it's up to the mods to decide that, not you.
2) Not at all, you'd do exactly the same, there is no harm in working together with people, like i said, it's only my friends i work with
3) I said i "gain" nothing, meaning, those 2700+ clicks does not mean £270, it means 0. The referall links propose good prices, its not up to me if people buy stuff
4) I dont want the extra money, but a few pence here and there to spend ongames is not harming anyone when you can save 1000's from paying more
5) No...g2a calls it the "goldmine" service, which is the account you make once again misreading and misuderstanding my point, i want to entice people to see sense, like i said clicks DO NOT = money for me, like i said 2700 click in 2 months and i've made 50p from strangers, £4 from my actual, REAL LIFE friends by working together
6) No lying

If ubi deem it not right, fine, ill change the links, doesn't bother me at all, it's up to the PERSON if they want to, i just explain how to do it.

Can we give it a rest now?

On topic, G2A send me an email saying the key will be sent in the next 12 hours, lol, no big deal, i got stuff to do in the morning anyway!

1. Yes it is indeed up to the mods, and yes you mistook my helpfulness of letting you know in advance you might be doing something wrong. But wait... didn't you do the olde "Everyone else is doing it so I can do it" crap in an early post... why you exactly did that... which means you are being a hypocrite again

2. If I am allowed to post a referral link, I will post it but also give a normal link and let people know what happens if they use the referral link. Which is a part of g2a's T&C's is it not, for you to be 100% clear on what a referral link is and what it does?

3. I never mentioned about the clicks you did, not once did I mention them.... making stuff up are you to try and make your argument more legit?

4. Being a hypocrite.... if you didn't want the money.... you wouldn't post referral links. doh.

5. Quote time " make your own FREE "Goldmine" account on the site and lets make money off each other" well yeah you aren't interested in the money and you didn't try to glorify it... oh wait you did. Again with the clicks... your reading skills are unmatched against a bat's

6. Yes you are.

CsG_AlbAzZ
so i have to wait till 9GMT then another hour or so to download (ps what size is the game roughly 10 gb, 15 gb or more?)

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:36 AM
Ok kid whatever, you can pretend you know the architecture of a GPU, but the 780 is the fastest single core still. But that's understandable when you get your facts from /v/ or /vg/ with the rest of the wannabe engineers and know it alls.

So isn't it about your bed time, I know it was a bank holiday today kid, but it is school tomorrow for you.

Still waiting for all these quotes and posts about me insulting and bullying other forum members in other threads :rolleyes:

Also, if he was a kid, just FYI it's half term this week here in the England, which means no School till next Monday.

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:38 AM

£5 for a lot of hard work, but yet you called making a new account a "goldmine" (THATS WHAT THE ACCOUNT IS CALLED IN G2A), not much of a goldmine if you only got a fiver... so why the extra spiel? simple you want to entice people to use your referral link to make you money.

you sir really are a fail

Your a rat and he's a peddler!
you sir made me laugh *slurped trolacola and snaffs down more troll popcorn then applauds*

Ok kid whatever, you can pretend you know the architecture of a GPU,(didnt once incinuate i know the architecture of anything, did however point out the SLI only ever net gains at best 33% of the second card OR YOU CAN LINK ME TO POSTS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE) but the 780 is the fastest single core still. But that's understandable when you get your facts from /v/WHERE? or /vg/AND WHEEEEERE??? with the rest of the wannabe engineers and know it alls.

^um no actually its like just about to get my copy of watchdogs finished downloading and play the hell out of it time, at least when u "try" to troll me with ageist remarks, i can feel happy that i went to probably amuch better school than you, purely based on my ability to pass tests with flying colours and be a little less of a ****** about people because they may or may not be younger than me

its cool bro, get some feels and come at meh

*nom nom nom goes the troll pop corn*

Dizzyegg05
05-27-2014, 12:38 AM
so i have to wait till 9gmt then another hour or so to download (ps what size is the game roughly 10 gb, 15 gb or more?)

25gb

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:39 AM
Still waiting for all these quotes and posts about me insulting and bullying other forum members in other threads :rolleyes:

Also, if he was a kid, just FYI it's half term this week here in the England, which means no School till next Monday.

Don't have to quote you can find them easily by checking your profile.

Hell even in this thread with the water physx discussion (btw water is done by CUDA and not Physx) you attacked someone.

You won't acknowledge this as you have blinkered spectacles on.

purplekermit
05-27-2014, 12:39 AM
so i have to wait till 9GMT then another hour or so to download (ps what size is the game roughly 10 gb, 15 gb or more?)

It would appear so. About 15gb actual download size.

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:43 AM
25gb

my dload says its 14240mb

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:43 AM
you sir really are a fail

And that is coming from you who is using the "popcorn" olde troll method which is failing bad since it is about 15 years old now. And of course adding to a quote in the hopes that you look more intelligent. Hmmmmm I think your logic there is massively flawed kid.

you sir made me laugh *slurped trolacola and snaffs down more troll popcorn then applauds*

Oh look its the infamous popcorn and this time with trolacola (spelled wrongly).

^um no actually its like just about to get my copy of watchdogs finished downloading and play the hell out of it time, at least when u "try" to troll me with ageist remarks, i can feel happy that i went to probably amuch better school than you, purely based on my ability to pass tests with flying colours and be a little less of a ****** about people because they may or may not be younger than me

Lets see you post about how I could have bought hardware (or we shall say a GPU since that is correct) that would be cheaper and do the same.. which is clearly wrong, which means you insinuated you know about the architecture of the 7xx series GPUs, which you clearly don't even when you try to change it otherwise. Don't think your popcorn method can save you now.

its cool bro, get some feels and come at meh

>pretends to not know /v/ and /vg/
>posts some 4chan style troll attempt
>2014

*nom nom nom goes the troll pop corn*

Sums it up right there kid

ZoneHammer
05-27-2014, 12:44 AM
i think you guys arguing over bla bla bla have taked over this topic, the majority of us that check these forums are just here to find some info on when we will be able to play this god damn game, i find it funny that we have to wait untill 9am gmt before we can even install it even though people using illegal methods have been playing it for days, and you wonder why piracy is so widespread these days when this is how you treat paying customers. I for one hope they eventually shut down this whole uplay crap alltogether and just keep it all on steam, even though you seem to have messed up the steam launch of this title aswell, i was even tempted to buy it on xbox one just so i could play it this evening but they want £60 for it on there lol what a joke. I was hoping for a midnight release because they my bandwidth is actually decent at this time of night, anyways rant over.

Has it been confirmed that it will be 9 GMT anywhere ??

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:45 AM
1. Yes it is indeed up to the mods, and yes you mistook my helpfulness of letting you know in advance you might be doing something wrong. But wait... didn't you do the olde "Everyone else is doing it so I can do it" crap in an early post... why you exactly did that... which means you are being a hypocrite again

2. If I am allowed to post a referral link, I will post it but also give a normal link and let people know what happens if they use the referral link. Which is a part of g2a's T&C's is it not, for you to be 100% clear on what a referral link is and what it does?

3. I never mentioned about the clicks you did, not once did I mention them.... making stuff up are you to try and make your argument more legit?

4. Being a hypocrite.... if you didn't want the money.... you wouldn't post referral links. doh.

5. Quote time " make your own FREE "Goldmine" account on the site and lets make money off each other" well yeah you aren't interested in the money and you didn't try to glorify it... oh wait you did. Again with the clicks... your reading skills are unmatched against a bat's

6. Yes you are.

My reply is in a spoiler from now on.

1) Your the only one who keeps going on and on about. I didn't say that...i said, others have been doing it for a long time and hae also spoken with Shade (the moderator here) and it just surprises a warning would not of been issued earlier if there was an issue.
2) I did explain what the link does lol, i said use any of the links, then if you want make an account, the links are meaningless, they do nothing but make cookies, i feel i've explained it perfectly fine and even check with G2A with it
3) Not specifically no...but you keep saying the referally links are me incentivising people to make me money, which is false, as i've said, i make nothing from clicks, those 2700 people have not made accounts or bought anything, otherwise it would tell me, not making anything up, just trying to be clear
4) Like i keep on saying...the referall links give users cookies, then if they make an account, and buy something using my link, i get a tiny profit from it. This is not illegal, nor is is gold digging, not is mining, nor is being decietful, nor is is inhumane or un-ethical, people know what they are doing, if they want to make me money on there own free will, so be it it would be exactly the same if people donated money to my efforts IRL, i dont tell them to, it's just a case of "this is how you can if you want too" same here.
5) "make money off each other" we still need to buy games, therefore spending money...the point is, if a lot of people do it, you can make a lot of money potentially, it's logic, not a demon in the hay stack, im trying reallllllllly hard not to insult you, if i misread something i apologise

I'm not lying, i'm not exactly the best explaining things (mental issue) but i do my best.

Im just trying to explain my points, i apologise if i accused you of attacking, but i felt you were as you were not understanding me. So i dunno where that leaves it really.

theoivio
05-27-2014, 12:47 AM
i think you guys arguing over bla bla bla have taked over this topic, the majority of us that check these forums are just here to find some info on when we will be able to play this god damn game, i find it funny that we have to wait untill 9am gmt before we can even install it even though people using illegal methods have been playing it for days, and you wonder why piracy is so widespread these days when this is how you treat paying customers. I for one hope they eventually shut down this whole uplay crap alltogether and just keep it all on steam, even though you seem to have messed up the steam launch of this title aswell, i was even tempted to buy it on xbox one just so i could play it this evening but they want £60 for it on there lol what a joke. I was hoping for a midnight release because they my bandwidth is actually decent at this time of night, anyways rant over.

Maybe something that time, unfortunately...

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:47 AM

didnt even read past your first line but agree, but u clearly havent been on ubi forums long enough to of seen the hilarious explosions of forum arguments ubi games cause :) i do agree though, for what its worth

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:48 AM
@Memory_Kill - Ahhh then I apologise if you indeed have a mental issue, but my first post was indeed to give you warning that you could get in trouble with the links. You did assume too quickly.

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 12:48 AM

Well according to the Watch Dogs Ubi website, under NEWS, they have organised a "Go Live" Event for 10:00am PST which is US time. 10:00am PST = 18:00GMT (UK time). It better not be!!

EDIT: Ah that appears to be for a Twitch Stream...it may be earlier but i am yet to find anything concrete which i can quote for us UK peeps.

TheRealDABhand
05-27-2014, 12:51 AM
10am PST = 5PM GMT does it not? 7 hours in front in the UK I think for the west coast of the US.

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 12:52 AM
@Memory_Kill - Ahhh then I apologise if you indeed have a mental issue, but my first post was indeed to give you warning that you could get in trouble with the links. You did assume too quickly.

Fair enough, I guess we'll see what happens, btw with the video in this thread:

Can i also say...I didn't attack the guy for posting the video, i voiced my opinion from what I saw, which was GTA 4s water compared to WD looks like rubber jelly, where as WD is so much more dynamic and fluid looking, also the vid says about it not having splash or ripple out effects when it clearly does. I just didn't appreciate a video dump without any form of clarity, nor do I in any thread, nor do i from "zero posters" who don't use the search function, it's getting harder to explain lol but everything I say/do I try my best to say in good faith and not upset people.

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 12:53 AM
10am PST = 5PM GMT does it not? 7 hours in front in the UK I think for the west coast of the US.

Yeah your right, i have edited my post :) its 5PM GMT but 6PM UK time due to day light saving i think.

LeeRoye
05-27-2014, 12:54 AM
this is insane, can someone tell us when we will be able to play this damn game. I stayed up till midnight so i could kick off the download, going to take all night on my connection.

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 12:56 AM
And that is coming from you who is using the "popcorn" olde troll method which is failing bad since it is about 15 years old now. And of course adding to a quote in the hopes that you look more intelligent. Hmmmmm I think your logic there is massively flawed kid.

Oh look its the infamous popcorn and this time with trolacola (spelled wrongly). (trolacola sounds right trollacolla sounds stupids)

Lets see you post about how I could have bought hardware (or we shall say a GPU since that is correct) that would be cheaper and do the same(SOMETIME IN THE not so distant FUTURE which i actually said :) ).. which is clearly wrong, which means you insinuated you know about the architecture of the 7xx series GPUs,(even though thats not at all true ) which you clearly don't even when you try to change it otherwise. Don't think your popcorn method can save you now. *nom nom download at 90% god this popcorn goes on forever*

>pretends to not know /v/ and /vg/ (yet actually doesnt know or care)
>posts some 4chan style troll attempt ( lol, 4chan, lol
>2014

Sums it up right there kid

nice

Agent_Blobby
05-27-2014, 12:57 AM
this is insane, can someone tell us when we will be able to play this damn game. I stayed up till midnight so i could kick off the download, going to take all night on my connection.

I would like to know to but am yet to get something official from Ubi. The time which i have seen to be quite common is 00:01am on the 27th May. Obviously this is not UK time as its nearly 1am here soooo that leaves 00:01am in the US.

00:01am PST = 08:01am GMT (+1 British Summer Time UK)

iiiiFrost
05-27-2014, 12:58 AM
I think everyone in this thread can do without the little ***** fight going on in this thread. Shut up if you're not talking about the thread topic. Thanks.

theoivio
05-27-2014, 12:58 AM

It's available to download about sometime 08.00 am GMT...if you wish anymore...

LeeRoye
05-27-2014, 12:59 AM
I think everyone in this thread can do without the little ***** fight going on in this thread. Shut up if you're not talking about the thread topic. Thanks.

Exactly this

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 01:00 AM
release date goes as far back as 23rd of the month even for legit owners *nom nom nom*

LeeRoye
05-27-2014, 01:02 AM
It's available to download about sometime 08.00 am GMT...if you wish anymore...

Ah thats just great, im working at 7.30am, so that will be the afternoon before i can even kick of the download. Last game i get direct from Uplay, you guys suck. Should have just got the PS4 version.

Also why the hell do i need to enter a code every time i post!!

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 01:04 AM
It's not their fault, that is the time, if you were a lucky one who got it early so be it, no need to insult them.

LeeRoye
05-27-2014, 01:06 AM
It's not their fault, that is the time, if you were a lucky one who got it early so be it, no need to insult them.

What are you on about, release date is now and its not available. i dont care about early i want it on time. And its not.

theoivio
05-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Ah thats just great, im working at 7.30am, so that will be the afternoon before i can even kick of the download. Last game i get direct from Uplay, you guys suck. Should have just got the PS4 version.

Also why the hell do i need to enter a code every time i post!!

Same here for uplay. I dont know what you mean for code but best of luck or take access to support....or CTOS...

aregrubb
05-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Well.. I hope ubisoft learns from this thread.
People wan't the game on time, that's for sure, and thats probably why people go out and buy the digital copy in the first place. This way you don't have to depend on the local postal service. Here in Norway where I live, a lot of people got their boxed copy on saturday, and I read in the papers that people have been playing it since then to. If this is the way ubisoft wish to treat people who just want the digital copy, they are not doing very well in the war against piracy. Is it really that hard to make an encrypted download wich can be opened on relase day?

This is my first pre-purchased game from uplay, but I am never doing that again unless ubisoft present another policy in the future. I will instead buy it from the retailer that gave everyone their copy before the weekend. It will probably be AC5.

Think about it: Why do we Pre-Purchase? Because we can't wait and want the game on time, and we feel kind of fooled when others get it before time, and we have to wait till 10'o clock before we can even start the download on our 12mbit internet. People even got 2mbits and lower.. it will take 24 hours just to download the game.

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 01:28 AM
What are you on about, release date is now and its not available. i dont care about early i want it on time. And its not.

I agree it should be released at 00:00:01 on the day for digital orders, but it isn't, as uPlay have stated, it'll be 8am GMT for them which is in 6 hours 35 mins where I am. If you got it early you could play it as soon as you got it as uplay as no time lock, but according to there policies "release" is in the morning, not right now, im sure you can wait half day, a lot of us are in the same boat.

theoivio
05-27-2014, 01:29 AM
People wan't the game on time, that's for sure, and thats probably why people go out and buy the digital copy in the first place. This way you don't have to depend on the local postal service. Here in Norway where I live, a lot of people got their boxed copy on saturday, and I read in the papers that people have been playing it since then to. If this is the way ubisoft wish to treat people who just want the digital copy, they are not doing very well in the war against piracy. Is it really that hard to make an encrypted download wich can be opened on relase day?

This is my first pre-purchased game from uplay, but I am never doing that again unless ubisoft present another policy in the future. I will instead buy it from the retailer that gave everyone their copy before the weekend. It will probably be AC5.

Think about it: Why do we Pre-Purchase? Because we can't wait and want the game on time, and we feel kind of fooled when others get it before time, and we have to wait till 10'o clock before we can even start the download on our 12mbit internet.

Youre so right! Bow...

Memory_Kill
05-27-2014, 01:37 AM
Games do not always slip several days in advance, that is the responsibility (or in this case, irresponsibility) of the retailer. Here in the UK game.co.uk shipped orders 3 days ago because this weekend is a bank holiday in order to ensure people got it on time, some would argue this is good, some would argue this is bad, in this case, it makes sense, should we have a timed lock? Some would say yes, some no.

WD was an exception, it's not Ubisofts fault it slipped early via retailers of boxed copies, nor is their fault that digital orders have to wait till the day, it's simply their digital policy.

I do, again agree, we should get them at midnight on the day, but we haven't so, no big deal, I'll just sleep one last time, do my morning stuff and then i'll be ready to play by noon, i've waited 2 years, I can wait another 11 hours.

theoivio
05-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Games do not always slip several days in advance, that is the responsibility (or in this case, irresponsibility) of the retailer. Here in the UK game.co.uk shipped orders 3 days ago because this weekend is a bank holiday in order to ensure people got it on time, some would argue this is good, some would argue this is bad, in this case, it makes sense, should we have a timed lock? Some would say yes, some no.

WD was an exception, it's not Ubisofts fault it slipped early via retailers of boxed copies, nor is their fault that digital orders have to wait till the day, it's simply their digital policy.

I do, again agree, we should get them at midnight on the day, but we haven't so, no big deal, I'll just sleep one last time, do my morning stuff and then i'll be ready to play by noon, i've waited 2 years, I can wait another 11 hours.

I cant wait but I have to...or do I get physical copy just in 09.00 am in morning, five hours and 15 minutes to wait to get in corner store or do I be able to walk 200 meters...

bestconnections
05-27-2014, 03:18 AM
I would never have dealt with uplay had not Watch Dogs been free with a Nvidia card purchase. Why would you even give uplay a second thought with Steam out there? It would have been nice to have gotten a Watch Dog stream on Twitch early but I guess not. Trust me though uplay once I start streaming Watch Dogs I'll be sure to point out to the hundreds of my subscribers the crappy way you do business, and that they should avoid you like the plague! Same goes for my YouTube viewers.

hugdealer
05-27-2014, 03:18 AM
+1 to annoying having no pre-load option, and waiting until 10am on release day..

it's also extremely unsurprising that only community forum moderators have replied.
ubi soft rolling in the millions, but can't get a real human from the company to help out.
just fanboys working for free.

Bydyn
05-27-2014, 03:37 AM
my watchdog release date ... :D 27th of June 2014

preordered from india origin

nutweave
05-27-2014, 04:42 AM
Ubisoft should stick to making games, leave the distribution to Valve. No gamer wants to be forced into using proprietary software like Origin or Uplay. Especially when they are horrible and don't work for sh*t. No preload for games, clunky interface, no customer support whatsoever, release times for games in German time zones...

I don't know what it is about the gaming industry in general, but it's the most cancerous industry on Earth. Whether it be multiple collector's editions, day 1 DLC, proprietary software attached, or Nvidia/AMD only features. They are always trying to milk the customer for every nickle they have. Back in the day you didn't see Super Mario come with DLC. You didn't see Contra with bonus skins or levels you had to pay for. Games came complete, without the customer having to get extorted for a full game.

Do everyone a favor and get rid of Uplay. Or atleast make it not required to play your games. You have a fortune making these AAA titles. No need to p*ss on the customers even more.

:Edit:

Game just went live for me, so I take back the comment about release time.

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 04:56 AM

Think about it: Why do we Pre-Purchase? Because we can't wait and want the game on time, and we feel kind of fooled when others get it before time, and we have to wait till 10'o clock before we can even start the download on our 12mbit internet. People even got 2mbits and lower.. it will take 24 hours just to download the game.

dude... i just downloaded this game in its entireity on a 1 mbps download speed (currently back in my mums house after having moved back from norway/sweden) it took about 4 or 5 hours AND my dload speed was maxing at 580 to 590 kbps down. by my math, 14240 divided by 2mbps divided by 60 seconds per minute = 118.6666666666667 minutes dloading thats around 2-2.5 hours in real terms on a 2 meg download. thats not bad really

besnikmaloku
05-27-2014, 05:21 AM
Well what the **** now ?!
its the 27th its 06 in the morning and the game is still not here !
seriously what are you guys doing !!!!!
people who bought the game fysiclly has been playing the game for some couple of days also the pirates
and im stuck here cant even download my game
you know what **** this and **** you guys this is the last time i buy something from you guys EVER !
i try to be nice and support you guys and buy your games what do i get in return nothing
**** this im out

LeeRoye
05-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Still no response from anyone at uplay i see, well thanks for that shocking customer support. From here on out i will never buy a uplay enabled game.

dagiccross
05-27-2014, 07:13 AM
It's 7:13AM and my game still not showing up, well done Ubisoft

Rubble The Dj1
05-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Still no response from anyone at uplay i see, well thanks for that shocking customer support. From here on out i will never buy a uplay enabled game.

this isnt customer support forums though, the guys in these forums cannot make customer support tickets for people, thats their option to take up if they feel they have been wronged.

baqai
05-27-2014, 09:38 AM
just got email from uplay with product activation, logged into uplay to see the game appearing and now its downloading, catch is this ... i am on a relatively slow 4mbps internet and i am getting 150kb/sec download speeds, its going to take 28 hours to download ... :(

besnikmaloku
05-27-2014, 09:47 AM
its 10.44 now and my game is still not available for DL from uplay .....

g4sse3789bn
05-27-2014, 09:48 AM
same for me 10:48 and no game

Andrzej_518
05-27-2014, 09:50 AM
same here no game at all :)

Looks like it's not worth to pay for games as pirates were playing like week ago. Steam gus had preload and playing already and uplay does not even shows that game.
If i would actually pay for W_D i would be seriously pissed.

g4sse3789bn
05-27-2014, 09:59 AM
finally got it 10.53

aregrubb
05-29-2014, 10:02 PM
dude... i just downloaded this game in its entireity on a 1 mbps download speed (currently back in my mums house after having moved back from norway/sweden) it took about 4 or 5 hours AND my dload speed was maxing at 580 to 590 kbps down. by my math, 14240 divided by 2mbps divided by 60 seconds per minute = 118.6666666666667 minutes dloading thats around 2-2.5 hours in real terms on a 2 meg download. thats not bad really

There is a difference on mbps and mbit. My 12mbit line is about 1,4mbps. If you had 2mbit line and had to download 15gb of data it would take would take 16 to 17 hours. It's like 250kbps.

Anyway it's not the point about the thread.