PDA

View Full Version : Why consoles get early acces but not PC ?!?

Elysian_Dawn
05-26-2014, 10:00 AM
why am I seeing yt clips of xbox 6360 gameplay and ps4 15+ hrs before release. is this a way to crap on pc gamers because were so elite. ? oh btw ubisoft. there not much good I hear from what I seen on youtube. why ? because no pc early game. where the system decides the graphics. unlike consoles. that stuck in 2-3 gens behinds.

NineTThree
05-26-2014, 10:03 AM
why am I seeing yt clips of xbox 6360 gameplay and ps4 15+ hrs before release. is this a way to crap on pc gamers because were so elite. ?

Its because of the stupid fact that PC games must be activated on-line, whereas console games do not. (May be wrong)

RealHawxy
05-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Wat. People with a physical copy of the PC version can play early perfectly fine (as it treats them as reviewers I believe).
All digital copies, no matter the platform, have to wait.

Kagurra
05-26-2014, 10:11 AM
why am I seeing yt clips of xbox 6360 gameplay and ps4 15+ hrs before release. is this a way to crap on pc gamers because were so elite. ? oh btw ubisoft. there not much good I hear from what I seen on youtube. why ? because no pc early game. where the system decides the graphics. unlike consoles. that stuck in 2-3 gens behinds.

Don't be so salty Duder McBrohan.

Lots of us don't have the game before release. Only lucky groups of people who preordered physical copies ONLINE have gotten it early via shipping. Stores still have street dates, and platforms like Steam and Xbox Marketplace still have to wait until the release date all the same before people can start playing the game.

Atomicdawg187
05-26-2014, 01:42 PM

A PC fanboy who can't spell or punctuate... Your winning LOL :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
05-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Question has been answered - no need to start the insults.

Atomicdawg187
05-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Question has been answered - no need to start the insults.

Look at his spelling ,punctuation and his PC Elitism attitude.. I'm not insulting I even told him he was a winner :rolleyes: I just call em' like I see them :cool:.. Have a good day Mr.Shade ;)

FrankieSatt
05-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Go to Twitch and search under games for Watchdogs. I've done seen it on PC, XBox and on PS4. It seems alot of people have it and are streaming it.