PDA

View Full Version : online playing

mjr_health
04-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi, I only run A 56k Modem ( usually 49.6 K connect ). I guess the planes slidding sideways off the map are due to lag and packet loss. But that is another issue. Why do we need to cheat. I love flying the russian planes and get shot down more times than i care to remember and the few kills i get are usually flukes. The only time i use external view is to make sure no one is in front when taking off. ( hard to see over the front as u all know ). This game is the best I have seen and just enjoy the comradship that develops even with people u dont know. Especally the ones who free up your tale from an unshakeable foe. Yes i have being kicked off a server but not due to cheating. Looking at broad band but that will have to wait till after a machine upgrade. Still get ocassional glitches.

To all the fair players. WAY TO GO...........

C U on Line

mjr_health
04-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi, I only run A 56k Modem ( usually 49.6 K connect ). I guess the planes slidding sideways off the map are due to lag and packet loss. But that is another issue. Why do we need to cheat. I love flying the russian planes and get shot down more times than i care to remember and the few kills i get are usually flukes. The only time i use external view is to make sure no one is in front when taking off. ( hard to see over the front as u all know ). This game is the best I have seen and just enjoy the comradship that develops even with people u dont know. Especally the ones who free up your tale from an unshakeable foe. Yes i have being kicked off a server but not due to cheating. Looking at broad band but that will have to wait till after a machine upgrade. Still get ocassional glitches.

To all the fair players. WAY TO GO...........

C U on Line

Slammin_
04-06-2004, 11:36 PM
The "Cheating has been detected" is misleading and usually means an unstable ping has been detected.

tonywizzz
04-07-2004, 04:38 AM
Not sure of ur point, I have broadband but have seen, sliding off of map, I too only fly from cockpit, Wiggle the tail side to side to make sure nothing in front of me, I don't use padlock either. Same get shot down often, rarely gat a kill. Lol.

As a novice pilot it is almost impossible to find a server with medium settings, but have no externals, no padlock, havong taught myself to fly from cockpit, I don't really want to use external or padlock, I tried creating on a couple of times but nobody joined!

Perhaps UbI should have a nursey server!

Anyway I'll keep persevering, still trying to become accomplished at stalls/spins etc.

Concentrate on this first, then complex engine man., then no minimap/icons etc, probably in about 10 yrs time I'll be ready to join the big boys!

Even then though I note many of the almost full real servers don't disable externals or padlock.

BTW not whining just observations, don't mind bieng used as a drone target (much!)

Good luck.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Tony_Wizzz/il2/307logo.gif

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Tony_Wizzz/il2/RAF%20307%20Squadron%20Wijaszko/

http://www.geocities.com/skrzydla/