PDA

View Full Version : Review/Experience

TiGze
05-24-2014, 08:41 PM
I've played through the entire game now, and i'd like to say. Even people have the game already it's not going to change the experience, and i can tell you. The story is very well written. The game is very emersive, however there are some things i would change. But nothing to major, Ubisoft did a GREAT job on this. I did get a 'advanced copy' and i already bought the game. The reason i didn't just keep my money is because i wanted to support the developers and everyone involved in creating Watch Dogs as it is a truely astonishing game. The graphics, the story, the characters. Everything, is very well put together. Even after you finish the main story you havn't even completed half of the game (In my experience). So that just goes to show that there is still ALOT to do, and how much work they must've put in to this. I'd like to thank everyone who helped create Watch Dogs because it's such a amazing game.

Regards,
Josh

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-24-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, you've played through already? :eek:

Thank You for your feedback.

Be4st187
05-25-2014, 12:56 AM
Congratulations on completing the game. I'm jealous. I'm still yet to have my copy activated on uPlay. The pirates have it, the pre-order store collections have it, the pre-order deliveries have arrived, yet the people that buy directly from Ubi have to wait until release day just to DL and install the damn thing. I just hope the game lives up to my expectations and gives me hours of fun.

Rallywrx
05-26-2014, 02:26 PM
I agree, just about everything in this game is amazing. The only change I would make is to the driving, it is much to darty and sensitive.
The music,story, characters and gfx are all just wonderful though.

MIGHTY778629
05-26-2014, 03:50 PM
I agree, just about everything in this game is amazing. The only change I would make is to the driving, it is much to darty and sensitive.
The music,story, characters and gfx are all just wonderful though.

The driving mechanics are highly dependent on the vehicle you choose. Each "category" handles very differently. I agree some are a bit too "darty and sensitive", but mess around with one of each category until you find one that handles the way you like it and then try to stick to that whenever possible.

Also, handbrake (space bar) is your friend for tight turns.