PDA

View Full Version : Hero's Cup - Participants Wanted

Dremon1x
05-22-2014, 09:16 PM
It has been too long since we've had some excitement going on in Duel of Champions. So I propose to you the Hero's Cup, a tournament for heroes to make a name for themselves. It is a standard format tournament with one exception, ANY and ALL heroes are eligible.

Rules -

~ BS2 and HoN cards only, with the exception of Heroes.
~ Contestants are limited to one deck for the entire tournament.
~ All matches are BO3, the Finals are BO5.
~ Players will be required to add their opponent in game and post a screen shot in the forum of their victory.
~ Any game crashes will be recorded as a loss, sorry but it is the only real fair way.
~ Once the application deadline is over, a match-up tree will be given
~ If you cannot agree on an appropriate time for the duel or don’t send in the victory screenshot both players will get a forfeit for that match-up. If you have tried to contact your opponent, have not got an answer from him by the deadline for that round, just send me a quick message on the forum explaining the situation. If I don't get an answer from your opponent, you will be declared winner.
~ Every participant is asked to post his name on the forum thread in order to apply for the tournament.
~ All players welcomed

Application closes 6/01//14

Participants-
bluekiitos
iTinify
B-a-r-t-e-S
ZergRusher
GZ.Milky
Quarison
xRoni
hectoring
MnM_vs_Smarties

Happy Dueling

~ Dremonyx

bluekiitos
05-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Great idea, I'm in: bluekiitos

How much time do we have to submit our deck and where do we do it?

PS: remember you can get some some prizes for the tournament http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/782938-Tournament-Sponsorship-Program-Make-your-tournament-official-now!
It's just gold, but still better than nothing I suppose. Probably the best thing to do would be to contact a CM.

Dremon1x
05-23-2014, 02:46 AM
Due Date for decks is still TBA- and you can submit your deck to dremonyx@gmail.com

And yes I plan to use the tournament support for prizes ^-^

Tinify
05-24-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm in IGN: iTinify

trupiciel
05-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Good luck with the tournament guys! But it's not true nothing is happening, there is a team league http://mmdocking.com/team-league-semifinals/ and also the road to paris thing.

One more thing, no sideboard and forcing players to play only one deck is an option that limits the competition and makes it really unfair i believe.

B-a-r-t-e-S
05-24-2014, 04:40 PM
add me. IGN: B-a-r-t-e-S

ZergRusher
05-25-2014, 05:00 PM
i guess i can try,

Milky97
05-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Sign me up

Quarison
05-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Count me in. IGN : Quarison

Milky97
05-26-2014, 09:15 PM
ah btw i forgot to mention (as i thought it was publicy known) my In Game Nick is GZ.Milky

xRoni
05-26-2014, 11:29 PM
I will try too, sign me up IGN: xRoni

hectoring
05-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Sign me up too

Ipwnfour
05-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Since my friends are joining, I might as well. ;)

IGN: MnM_vs_Smarties