PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs on CloudLift

TheBadSanta2014
05-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Any plans to make Watch Dogs available via CloudLift? I have seen the system requirements and it's pushing my rig to its limits and I'd rather just have the option of not downloading it at all.

In case you don't know what CloudLift is, you can read about it at games.onlive.com

Thanks for any info!

ShadyFusion23
05-22-2014, 05:28 PM
While this would be convienient, I'm sure you would need to have more than adequate bandwidth. Not only that, but I'd be concered with input lag when playing the game plus screen tearing during play. I tried this on Playstation now beta and it was far from perfect. But interesting idea.

TheBadSanta2014
05-24-2014, 08:10 AM
While this would be convienient, I'm sure you would need to have more than adequate bandwidth. Not only that, but I'd be concered with input lag when playing the game plus screen tearing during play. I tried this on Playstation now beta and it was far from perfect. But interesting idea.

Well, they're already running AAA games on the service so Watch Dogs wouldn't be exceptional. I just wish they'd give some type of response to this, yes or no.

TheBadSanta2014
05-27-2014, 06:56 AM
See, Ubisoft? This is why you should have a game like this CloudLifted on day one. Every user could use this as a 'backup' copy and take advantage of the free week of service whenever your pc game is released with game breaking bugs!

oldkidLG
05-29-2014, 12:12 PM
I would like to know too. Will Watch_Dogs be soon available on CloudLift or even Playcast cloud service ?