PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 worlds are coming

Vorbann
05-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Hello,

We’ve finished preparing Season 5 of MMHK.

The worlds will be launched Tuesday May 20th 2014 during the morning. There will be both PvP and PvE worlds.
They will be accompanied by free strategic worlds.

The rules will be identical to those in Season 4.

Vorbann

zamz
05-21-2014, 02:55 AM
Sweeeeeeet ! :) Just one question, are the servers still going down in august, are we able to finish the worlds ?

Vorbann
05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Hello,

The servers are still planned to go down un august.
I can't guarantee that the worlds will end. They may if you are fast enough.

Vorbann

BTOG46
05-21-2014, 03:51 PM
I might give it a try, it's been a while since I played a PvP season :)

filipd81
05-21-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm really happy that I will have the opportunity to use my S4 legacy, although for just 3 months.

Unfortunately there seem to be some issue with the strategic server. It has been opened today but I experience difficulties to enter the world. I got a white screen after the preload page.

AndreanDW
05-21-2014, 05:12 PM
we all got (get) this white screen - the reason is that nobody makes beta tests before starting something new, and nobody is testing wheather a new server is running or not - we are not of interest

Hello,

The servers are still planned to go down un august.
I can't guarantee that the worlds will end. They may if you are fast enough.

Vorbann
Wake up, Vorbann, there is no chance to finish these servers when they are normal speed!
We have about 3 month, the fastest servers (PvP with season 2) rules were about 4 months, with season 4 rules (where you cannot attack every grail) you need at least 5 or 6 months. If you don't know such basic things you should inform yourself.

zamz
05-21-2014, 06:18 PM
this world was supposed to come early spring so plenty of beta testing ;) or have they spent their time elsewhere ... ? :)

Would be better anyway to launch the world on friday or something so people could get their alliances together...

LASTWARRIOR1955
05-22-2014, 09:09 PM
poor ubi fix the strategic code please

aixkalur
05-23-2014, 08:30 AM
As there is one additional linebreak what takes too long to fix, then those who want to fix linebreak can paste following code to browser console.

In crhome: control + shift + j
in firefox+firebug: F12

following code searches script with broken linebreak, gets its code, removes linebreak, and re-runs code.

var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script');for (var i in s){if (s[i].innerHTML && s[i].innerHTML.split('HOMMK.BROWSER_MOBILE_TOUCH = false;').length==2){eval( 'HOMMK.BROWSER_MOBILE_TOUCH = false;' + s[i].innerHTML.replace('\n 5 - Eur - Strat";', ' 5 - Eur - Strat";').split('HOMMK.BROWSER_MOBILE_TOUCH = false;')[1].split('HOMMK.PORTAL = false;')[0]+'HOMMK.PORTAL = false;');break;}}

zamz
05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
WOW, Did I just transmute my mine in strategic world, seriously...Didn't we have a poll about the matter and your customers decided that it would be banned from strategic worlds ???????

SneGabby
06-24-2014, 04:34 PM
A month has now passed since the start of S5. Cant say the Strategic is a success in active players.... What I can say is that it is much more fun even though you´re not playing 24/7.
UBI, can you please open up the Strategic worlds so new players can start!? Please! :)

/Karl XII

Thorsson64
08-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Except for the lack of ruins. Have you given up trying to fix that?