PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft® Details Watch_Dogs Season Pass

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 05:08 PM
London, UK – April 29, 2014 – Today, Ubisoft revealed details of the Season Pass for the open-world, action-adventure game, Watch Dogs. The Watch Dogs Season Pass will give you access to a unique single-player story featuring T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker; a new Digital Trip game mode, Conspiracy, plus new missions, weapons, outfits and more. Get more than 25% savings versus buying each piece separately. The Watch Dogs Season Pass will be available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows® PC.

Key Features:

· All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
· Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
· More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
· Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
· Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.

In Watch Dogs players will assume the role Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS). ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. Players will access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies, and more. Watch Dogs lets the player use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge. Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Stay connected to Watch Dogs by visiting the official website, Facebook page and Twitter account.

For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2012–13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.

©2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

PlayStation, PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners
Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox One are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHubvrraaI

The ONLY available content for the Season Pass is the Digital Trip: Conspiracy and theUntouchables Pack. The rest of the Season Pass content will be released at a later date.

If you purchased the Season Pass for either Uplay and you do not have the above content, please do the steps in this Support Article to acquire it depending on your Console.
Uplay: Uplay's content should show up immediately. Once you've redeemed the code (digital retailers send codes via email, physical stores should have the code either in the box or on the receipt), either through the "Activate Product" or "Unlock Content", then the next time the game is launched, it will ask you to download and update. This update includes the Season Pass Content.

If your content is not showing up, please make sure you create a Ticket with Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

BlastThyName
04-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Nothing that picks my interest.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Nothing that picks my interest.

Still here troll? Pff kk...nice to see your fantastic reasoning as always.

This looks AWESOME!

Quesiton...at the end it says it includes the Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack and the Signature shot pack, may I ask...what is the point in then buying the special editons that already include all 3 of these? Is there no way to get a discount with just the new stuff rather than the DLC we already get? Otherwise it's surely much cheaper just to do what I did lol.

Looks really fun, Ill be getting this because I bought the standard edition for only £19.73 and i'll save loads of money just getting this season pass :D, Playing T-BONE looks pretty fun and YES, MORE DIGITAL TRIPS, THIS IS EXACTLY what needs to be added as DLC :D, cyborgs eh, lol cool :).

Looks like a really decent pack, how much will the season pass cost? And when will we be able to buy it?

mattyink
04-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Still here troll? Pff kk...nice to see your fantastic reasoning as always.

This looks AWESOME!

Quesiton...at the end it says it includes the Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack and the Signature shot pack, may I ask...what is the point in then buying the special editons that already include all 3 of these? Is there no way to get a discount with just the new stuff rather than the DLC we already get? Otherwise it's surely much cheaper just to do what I did lol.

Looks really fun, Ill be getting this because I bought the standard edition for only £19.73 and i'll save loads of money just getting this season pass :D, Playing T-BONE looks pretty fun and YES, MORE DIGITAL TRIPS, THIS IS EXACTLY what needs to be added as DLC :D, cyborgs eh, lol cool :).

Looks like a really decent pack, how much will the season pass cost? And when will we be able to buy it?

Says 20$ in the description on the youtube video. I'm guessing thats US$
Think i will look into it since i got the regular edition and my pre-order just gives me the Palace pack.

Like i said in the thread i made about this that will get deleted, would have been nice a story with the girl tho.

xMiiSTY
04-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Yaayyyayayayyy! :) $20 seems like a good deal to me.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Totally possible we could get here as part of the story :), games not even out yet!

Ah $20, ok...thing is though...that should translate to £11.99 because that is the exchange rate for british pound...WILL IT? LOL I doubt it, it's stupid, it will be £19.99 which will bug me so much because A) that's not fair and B) america gets everything cheaper lol.

Unless Shade, can you confirm it will be £11.99 for UK customers like it should be? Please say yes.

But what do you think about everything else? I think it's a great deal, this way (even if it is £20 too) I'll be essentially getting all the DLC content PLUS the T-BONE stuff for like £10 cheaper overall which is amazing value! Plus, if it is cheaper (well not cheaper, "the correct price" i mean ;) lol) for the UK i'll be saving like nearly £20!

Really really hope they keep giving us plenty of Digital Trips in more DLC or updates, they have too, I'm happy to see the third one here :).

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 06:00 PM
If it's £20 I won't buy it unless the t-bone stuff is quite long. The fact that they had to include the price savings and the preorder outfits to pad out the feature list is hardly inspiring.

meeivs
04-29-2014, 06:02 PM
i want to ask

when i pre order WD Digital Deluxe Edition

will i get this season pass or not ?

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 06:09 PM
If it's £20 I won't buy it unless the t-bone stuff is quite long. The fact that they had to include the price savings and the preorder outfits to pad out the feature list is hardly inspiring.

Exactly. But at least in my case i'll still be making a rather decent saving.

But yeah, the T-BONE stuff does look great which i'm very pleased about, but I'm surprised it's been "padded" with the pre-order stuff we already know about.

Not matter, if it does turn out to be £20 i'll just get it off a cd-key site (like the one in my sig) for like 30% less anyway, got all the AC4:BF stuff for dirt cheap.

I just hope Shade can enlighten us on the EU/UK price, media websites have already blazed this news all over lol.

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 06:13 PM
I think the singleplayer missions are probably the same ones in the pre-order as well. So here's hoping the t-bone stuff is going to be available on its own.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Exactly, hence my question also about what is the point of this edition for those who have already shelled out a lot of money to have all the pre-order content, because it'll be much cheaper just to get this season pass PLUS the T-BONE stuff on top. The Uplay edition is currently £44.99 on uplay but that's on OFFER to go back to £59.99 (ouch) at release.

So if this was $20/£12-£13, in my case, i'd get all the DLC PLUS T-BONE mission pack/content for a total of about £31-£39, potentially saving £6 - £15, hopefully the latter of course which would be awesome :).

Well until Shade lets us know, I'll be praying it's NOT £20

HowlinWolf_PL
04-29-2014, 06:40 PM
augh.....so i bought Digital Deluxe and then considering Season Pass with those 3x Mission Packs ( that are already included into the Digital Deluxe ) + some new content ... i would be paying double for the same content O-o....
seems to be typical those days, EA did the same with BF4 Editions and Premium service.....come on Ubisoft..you can be better than that hated EA !
;-)

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 06:41 PM
I'll see what I can find out.

Please remember that prices may vary due to regions and formats - however I will check for you guys :)

I do also have to point out - that buying codes from other regions, may cause issues, so please be careful when purchasing codes online for use with other regions games /codes etc.

jonesbones2016
04-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Season pass gives us this new T Bone DLC etc,...

But when they release future DLC with Clara, does that have to be purchased or does paying for this Season Pass grant that free as well ?

I need to know if it's worth buying since I have the pre order extras with my game purchase.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 06:44 PM
i want to ask

when i pre order WD Digital Deluxe Edition

will i get this season pass or not ?

If the retailers contents do not specially list the season pass as being included, it's most likely not - however best to check directly with your retailer.

JacqueTheReaper
04-29-2014, 06:50 PM
So let me get this straight. If i buy the Seasons Pass i get all the pre order content (outfits) and all 3 mission packs correct?
Do we get these directly at launch?

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 06:53 PM
I'll see what I can find out.

Please remember that prices may vary due to regions and formats - however I will check for you guys :)

I do also have to point out - that buying codes from other regions, may cause issues, so please be careful when purchasing codes online for use with other regions games /codes etc.

Thanks shade, please do :). When will we be able to purchase it?

I understand that, totally :). What i dont like is the idea that it should be 20 dollars AND 20 pounds in the UK, i'd be happy to meet half way at £15 as there is no way, even with region fees and paltform fees (which dont apply to PC anyway) it should be the same

Also, not worry with the online codes, G2A which i use is perfectly safe and secure and provides nearly always GLOBAL, un-region locked keys which anyone can buy and use, hence why i so fondly reccommend it :).

But yes, i urge others for when using other sites to make sure it's a GLOBAL key, or a key that works for your region, best to avoid ones that say to use a Russian/Polish VPN too as I don't believe that is legal, not for steam anyway, could be, but I wouldn't bother because GLOBAL keys are always safest and cheapest anyway.

D_cover
04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
I really can't see T-bone as a fighter more of your standard behind the desk PC hacker than a guy running around on the streets going toe to toe with Blume security.

I think Ubisoft should of gone with Carla or Jordi. Could still be a good story or my opinion might change on T-bone.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 07:13 PM
I really can't see T-bone as a fighter more of your standard behind the desk PC hacker than a guy running around on the streets going toe to toe with Blume security.

I think Ubisoft should of gone with Carla or Jordi. Could still be a good story or my opinion might change on T-bone.

He reminds me of the guy from GTA V that you go to to get the Alien parts car from lol as Franklin, haha, so reminds me of him, he looks like he could be a fun character to step into from now and again so i'm fine with it :), would be nice to see Carla or other female protags in future content though defo.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 07:14 PM
The season pass should be going up for preorder soon - hopefully tomorrow I should be able to confirm a date as well as the EU/UK price.

The office is now closed, so I have to wait.

Content of the season pass [as listed] - may vary in release date - so you might not get access to everything on day one - it does however save you money if you buy it [25%] - on the cost of buying the content separately when released.

You also get one weeks early access to the content, so you get it a week before anyone without the pass can buy it ;)

Release dates for the seperate content in the season pass - is to be announced.

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 07:15 PM
£15.99
http://store.steampowered.com/app/243470/

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Was just about to post that ;)

I will confirm the console prices asap - though maybe tomorrow!

JacqueTheReaper
04-29-2014, 07:20 PM

True, its a weird choice, he doesnt seem like a true fighter. I mean there is the mission from the Trailer where you help him to flee, and when you play him you probably gun all enemies down with ease.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't pass judgement on what you think T-Bone is capable of, before playing the main game - the season pass contents - list him as a brilliant hacker.. ? so only time will tell just what he is capable of..

Not all fighters - need to use weapons or their fists..

However Like I said, time will tell - I'm sure it will be a great bonus ;)

Q1RSTU
04-29-2014, 07:34 PM
So basically the only new content in the pass is T-Bone and the digital trip mode? Disappointing. T-Bone story better be long.

delimontana
04-29-2014, 07:40 PM
So is this "all" the content for season pass? or is this just the first batch?

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
This is the current information as available.

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah right. They're charging £10 extra for the pre-order bonuses which are a handful of clothes and 3 side missions, and by all accounts these are the same clothes and side missions provided in the season pass.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Yeah right. They're charging £10 extra for the pre-order bonuses which are a handful of clothes and 3 side missions, and by all accounts these are the same clothes and side missions provided in the season pass.

interesting figure.. how do you make that - considering the prices for the individual content packs are not released?

We have no idea currently - the gameplay time or number of the missions or gameplay the DLC etc.. So, does seem a little odd to make a price up?

The extra Single player DLC - could be £15.99 or higher - as a standalone purchase - when released - so you shouldn't really make snap judgements ;)

Season passes - are intended for everyone - from the person buying the stand alone game - to the best edition - so while they might not offer the same value to everyone - they are always worth looking into - and making your own mind up ;)

The season pass is not being forced on anyone, it's all about options and choice :)

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Standard edition vs digital deluxe edition, £10 price difference.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Standard edition vs digital deluxe edition, £10 price difference.
Just when the topic is the season pass - I assumed you where referring to that - so my apologies.

Prices might not translate over, since prices vary due to retailers etc.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 08:06 PM
The point he was making was I believe that, no one would want to pay £20 or $20 just for 3 missions that could may be completed in a hour or so. And also that, it seems odd that the season pass stuff is the same as the pre-order stuff and from a value POV...i'm so glad i went with the cheapest standard version i could find, because i know i'm going to be saving anything up to £15 with the season pass.

Please push through the request for the UK price to the marketing team/devs quickly, it's pretty important to know asap.

EDIT

Ah ok he meant that, well, my points still apply! I have no complaints because i believe i've done the best thing, I encourage all who haven't bought it yet to do the same, get the cheapest standard edition possible then just pick up the season pass for a lower price later on, or for this price currently if it translate to £12-£15 for everything.

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 08:08 PM
It's £15.99, at least it is on Steam. They tend to have RRP pre-release.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2014, 08:09 PM
The point he was making was I believe that, no one would want to pay £20 or $20 just for 3 missions that could may be completed in a hour or so. And also that, it seems odd that the season pass stuff is the same as the pre-order stuff and from a value POV...i'm so glad i went with the cheapest standard version i could find, because i know i'm going to be saving anything up to £15 with the season pass.

Please push through the request for the UK price to the marketing team/devs quickly, it's pretty important to know asap.

I have asked - The PC version is £15.99 - I will get info on the consoles versions tomorrow when the office is open.

The following is my personal opinion.. and nothing more..

The main draw for me, would be the extra single player campaign, with T-bone and the extra game mode.. that alone maybe worth the price of the season pass - the extra content, is a bonus - which you may or might not have.. for those without it - it's the best way to get it - if you already have it all - you need to consider the content as a whole.

Also - if you are concerned, the season pass will be available after the contents are fully announced - so you can still take advantage of it and the savings, once you know what is in it ;)

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 08:16 PM
It's £15.99, at least it is on Steam. They tend to have RRP pre-release.

Good spot! Nice one dude.

£15.99 hmmm...*does epic maths*

Wait omg! I forgot they rose the price for the digital version too :O! Oh man, ok...let me figure this out again then.

I paid £19.73 for the standard edition, and the steam edition is 39.99 (ouch!) but inclides the blume pack which is still a meh price, + the 15.99 season pass, lets say its...wow...£56 for both!?

That is so expensive, so for me, the two together will be £35.72...a saving of over £20, possibly more if i find it cheaper elsewhere.

Kinda got a smug face right now, life lesson I suppose, always find the cheapest standard edition because with ubisoft you bet the price of the season pass will mean a saving, hooray :D!

Also shade, i get you :), i know its your opinion ofc as is mine, you don't make the pricerules lol.

£15.99 is perfectly fine with me, with the £20 saving i'm going to make, i'm more than chuffed :D.

salvego
04-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Well, there's something I don't get it.

Season pass is suppose to be a "pass" like a ticket to all DLC that will be realeased through the season.
For example, when I bought the season pass for Max Payne 3, I got every DLC, even those not anounced, through the entire development life of the game.
Every new skin, every new mp map and so on.

This looks more like a DLC Pack, not a season pass, which includes several DLC's in one single pack.

So, if this is a season pass, would I assume that's all the DLC I can get from Watch dogs development life?
Or can I expect new packs in the future?

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 09:17 PM
We can expect, hopefully plenty, of new content in the future, I would more than definatly likely presume.

delimontana
04-29-2014, 09:23 PM
When is the release date of the season pass? on steam it says May 27 same day as WD is that correct?

Dead1y-Derri
04-29-2014, 09:32 PM

I don't mind paying 20 quid for a season pass with all this content. However if turns out its $20 dollars and we pay more than America then I don't know if I''ll actually get it.

When is the release date of the season pass? on steam it says May 27 same day as WD is that correct?

Yes. It doesn't make sense to have the pass out before the game :D

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't mind paying 20 quid for a season pass with all this content. However if turns out its $20 dollars and we pay more than America then I don't know if I''ll actually get it.

Yes. It doesn't make sense to have the pass out before the game :D

It's more, its $26 for us brits, as £15.99 is about $26-$27.

I don't mind, because i'm already making a huge saving, i will look to see if I can find it cheaper though :D.

DJ17thMay
04-29-2014, 09:40 PM
Wow!

Is that zombies.. running towards you?!

http://youtu.be/ZZQlcfWvM90

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Wow!

Is that zombies.. running towards you?!

http://youtu.be/ZZQlcfWvM90

Cyborgs :). Zombies is the other one, this is a new one :).

I hope the TERMINATOR theme plays during this digital trip. SHADE, PASS THAT ON NOW! :D

That would make it GOTY for me haha.

panzerghost11
04-29-2014, 09:46 PM
So let me see If I understand this correctly.
The Season Pass so far includes:
T-Bone Side Missions
5 additional single player packs (clothes, weapons)
3 additional single player missions (The Breakthrough Pack, The Signature Pack, The Palace Pack)
Conspiracy (VR Side Mission)
Supposed unnamed dlc

Meanwhile...
The Digital Deluxe edition includes:
THE PALACE Pack
SIGNATURE SHOT Pack
THE PALACE Pack
Club Justice Pack

So my question would be why would I buy the same thing twice in both the deluxe edition and the Season Pass? If 3 of the Deluxe Edition packs are included in the Season Pass as well. Why do I have to get the same items twice. Or if I buy the regular version and the season Pass I spend $10 more and lose the Club Justice pack?
I'm sure I am missing something here; Ubisoft care to clarify

AherasSTRG
04-29-2014, 09:48 PM
I haven't read any of the above posts (too tired), but I will answer here some of the FAQ I usually see based on my experience from the Assassin's Creed DLCs.

1. "The game hasn't even been released yet and they are announcing a Season Pass? Pfft..."
Yes, they are and it is more than logical to do so. There are Editions of the game that come with the Season Pass and there are many people, like me, that want to know what's in the Season Pass, so that they can decide on which edition to actually buy.

2. "Steam says that the Season Pass will release on the same day that Watch Dogs does. Does that mean that we 'll be able to play with T-Bone since Day 1?"
No, it doesn't. The fact that Season Pass releases on May 27th means that one of the DLCs it includes will be released that day. The other DLCs (including the T-Bone campaign) will release some time later in 2014, probably on different dates from each other. The Adewale campaign for Assassin's Creed 4 was released 1 month after the game's initial release for example

3."Is it worth it, man? Should I buy the Season Pass?"
Well, we do not know yet. Ubisoft has a history of creating splendid Season Passes, with a lot of DLC and you really end up, saying: "Is there really more???". But, we cannot be certain now. My suggestion would be not to preorder the Season Pass unless you are completely hyped for it. Better wait for the actual game to be released and if you like the main campaign, then grab the Season Pass.

4. "How much will it cost?"
The price on Steam in my country is 20 euros and I am pretty sure the Season Pass will cost the same on ubishop.

Dead1y-Derri
04-29-2014, 09:49 PM
It's more, its $26 for us brits, as £15.99 is about $26-$27.

I don't mind, because i'm already making a huge saving, i will look to see if I can find it cheaper though :D.

Well all I'm saying is quite often us brits gets a little screwed over in pricing compared to our friends across the pond.

(p.s I felt like a 100 years old saying that 'across the pond reference)

AherasSTRG
04-29-2014, 09:57 PM
T-Bone Side Missions
3 additional single player missions (The Breakthrough Pack, The Signature Pack, The Palace Pack)
Supposed unnamed dlc

Meanwhile...
THE PALACE Pack
SIGNATURE SHOT Pack
THE PALACE Pack
Club Justice Pack

So my question would be why would I buy the same thing twice in both the deluxe edition and the Season Pass? If 3 of the Deluxe Edition packs are included in the Season Pass as well. Why do I have to get the same items twice. Or if I buy the regular version and the season Pass I spend $10 more and lose the Club Justice pack?

Personally, I never buy the Digital Deluxe Edition of any game. As far as the Watch Dogs' Digital Deluxe Edition "exclusives" and the Season Pass, I 'd say, that these 3 additional missions are minimal in comparison to what the whole Season Pass offers. I 'd say that these particular missions are not even 10% of the price of the Season Pass. Of course, the best course of action is to buy the normal edition (or a retailer edition with an exclusive piece of digital item) and also buy the Season Pass. No digital deluxe or anything like it.

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Personally, I never buy the Digital Deluxe Edition of any game. As far as the Watch Dogs' Digital Deluxe Edition "exclusives" and the Season Pass, I 'd say, that these 3 additional missions are minimal in comparison to what the whole Season Pass offers. I 'd say that these particular missions are not even 10% of the price of the Season Pass. Of course, the best course of action is to buy the normal edition (or a retailer edition with an exclusive piece of digital item) and also buy the Season Pass. No digital deluxe or anything like it.

This is why I always stress, with games, any game, but especially ubisoft games get the cheapest standard version without extras because when they bring out a season pass, you'll always end up saving money!

Look at my example, i'm looking to save nearly £20 and still will be getting all the pre-order DLC content + the T-BONE content, mega deal!

theoivio
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
T-Bone Side Missions
Supposed unnamed dlc

Meanwhile...
THE PALACE Pack
SIGNATURE SHOT Pack
THE PALACE Pack
Club Justice Pack

+The Digital Deluxe edition includes for PC:
BLUME Agent Pack
-Blume Agent Outfit
-Blume Weapon Perk: Less recoil on shots
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT:
• 60 min of additional gameplay – 4 exclusive missions
• A unique DedSec White Hat Hacker suit unlocked upon completion of the missions.
• Hacking Boost (Add 1 Battery Slot)
• A deeper knowledge of DedSec, an important faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.

GenialityOfEvil
04-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Preordering it from Uplay also gives you all the other outfits (excluding the 20s gangster one, that's available in the Uplay steelbook).

panzerghost11
04-29-2014, 10:19 PM
+The Digital Deluxe edition includes for PC:
BLUME Agent Pack
-Blume Agent Outfit
-Blume Weapon Perk: Less recoil on shots
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT:
• 60 min of additional gameplay – 4 exclusive missions
• A unique DedSec White Hat Hacker suit unlocked upon completion of the missions.
• Hacking Boost (Add 1 Battery Slot)
• A deeper knowledge of DedSec, an important faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.

The blume agent pack is for any pre-order and the 60mins additional gameplay is the 4 mission packs.
plus the item and 1 outfit. That's great and all but my question still stands. What the hell is purpose of the digital deluxe edition if the Season Pass includes most of the Digital Deluxe edition anyways. So if I ordered the digital deluxe edition already am I basically screwed now that the season pass is out. Clearly that is the smarter buy with the normal edition. Why would Ubisoft step on their own toes by offering better deals against themselves?

Dead1y-Derri
04-29-2014, 10:24 PM
This is why I always stress, with games, any game, but especially ubisoft games get the cheapest standard version without extras because when they bring out a season pass, you'll always end up saving money!

Look at my example, i'm looking to save nearly £20 and still will be getting all the pre-order DLC content + the T-BONE content, mega deal!

Amen!

I've got the standard edition but I believe it comes with some kind of pack, as well as sony exclusive missions. However I agree with you. I'm saving money :D

Memory_Kill
04-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Just waiting for the season pass to appear on G2A or on the comparison sites so i can pick it up even cheaper, if only by a few pounds :D.

Good times, i'm very happy with the SP as I know there will be even more stuff post release we hope lol.

panzerghost11
04-29-2014, 10:38 PM
Just waiting for the season pass to appear on G2A or on the comparison sites so i can pick it up even cheaper,

Since the game has an insane amount of region lock they already said Season passes from different regions won't work G2A says it sells a global key (which doesn't exist). Basically make sure you get the correct region key for your game.

theoivio
04-29-2014, 10:38 PM
I was already boughted from UPLAY shop with PC Digital Deluxe Edition for 59,99 euros, but cancelling mine pre-order. I have readed several days already many forums and comparison shops/different version/prizes and I'm so frustrated, so I gonna buy from G2A Standard edition for 23,99 euros. I Get Enough...

Dead1y-Derri
04-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Since the game has an insane amount of region lock they already said Season passes from different regions won't work G2A says it sells a global key (which doesn't exist). Basically make sure you get the correct region key for your game.

I believe the PS4 version is region free or at least the console is. I don't know if that applies to the game.

AherasSTRG
04-29-2014, 10:46 PM
The blume agent pack is for any pre-order and the 60mins additional gameplay is the 4 mission packs.
plus the item and 1 outfit. That's great and all but my question still stands. What the hell is purpose of the digital deluxe edition if the Season Pass includes most of the Digital Deluxe edition anyways. So if I ordered the digital deluxe edition already am I basically screwed now that the season pass is out. Clearly that is the smarter buy with the normal edition. Why would Ubisoft step on their own toes by offering better deals against themselves?

With the Digital Deluxe edition, you will have the outfit, the perk and the 4 missions since Day 1. That is not the case for the Season Pass though. For Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, I bought the Season Pass and I received the specific content 3 weeks after the initial game's release. 10 bucks for early access. Is it worth it? Your call.

jonesbones2016
04-29-2014, 11:58 PM

The part I highlighted in your quote is not correct.

The 60 minutes is an exclusive 60 minute mission that comes with digital deluxe version and the ps3/ps4 versions only [white hat hacker outfit mission]
There is also the the extra 55 minutes of missions which are the breakthrough, signature shot and palace pack.

The digital deluxe/ps3/ps4 version offers 115 minutes of extra gameplay.

See here for evidence: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/watch-dogs-deluxe-edition/

Memory_Kill
04-30-2014, 12:48 AM

That is not correct.

G2A sells a GLOBAL UPLAY key, not a "global key". This means that the key will translate into any of the uPlay supported languages that by default translate to whichever platform/IP you are localized too, in my case, UK therefore the EU version.

When a season pass comes online it will be the same thing. Trust me, ive used the site a lot and this is always how it has worked, won't be any different.

I was already boughted from UPLAY shop with PC Digital Deluxe Edition for 59,99 euros, but cancelling mine pre-order. I have readed several days already many forums and comparison shops/different version/prizes and I'm so frustrated, so I gonna buy from G2A Standard edition for 23,99 euros. I Get Enough...

If your gonna buy it via G2A, use one of my referral links :), at least you'll get money back on any future purchases :).

dragoy
04-30-2014, 03:28 AM
Well i have bought the digital deluxe for the playstation missions, as far as i know we do not get the 5 skins that the other versions do. So really for me the season pass is giving me the t-bone pack and the untouchables pack and the 5 skins. I am wondering what else is going to fall under season pass.

Of course if anyone can show me where to get those 4 missions that are playstation tagged outside of the dd and without buying a playstation feel free to show me it.

Edit. Just on a side note, Game.co.uk are not selling the season pass for pc and looking upon the uplay shop i do not see season pass anywhere. When will the season pass start showing up on the Uplay shop for us to purchase ?

OpenWorldGame
04-30-2014, 08:01 AM
Please create some missions based around Jordi. He reminds me of the Haytham of the Watch Dogs universe. I hope his story is explored a bit more. The trailers have done a good job at hinting at his character. I hope T-Bone plays well. It is intriguing to be able to play as multiple characters like this.

LeoNERDo1337
04-30-2014, 08:04 AM
Well i have bought the digital deluxe for the playstation missions, as far as i know we do not get the 5 skins that the other versions do. So really for me the season pass is giving me the t-bone pack and the untouchables pack and the 5 skins. I am wondering what else is going to fall under season pass.

Of course if anyone can show me where to get those 4 missions that are playstation tagged outside of the dd and without buying a playstation feel free to show me it.

Edit. Just on a side note, Game.co.uk are not selling the season pass for pc and looking upon the uplay shop i do not see season pass anywhere. When will the season pass start showing up on the Uplay shop for us to purchase ?

yey, i posted the same question to the support, waiting for answer.

setsunahenry
04-30-2014, 12:05 PM
London, UK – April 29, 2014 –

Key Features:

· All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
· Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
· More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
· Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
· Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.

The only part that I don't understand is "Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content". Does that mean it also includes the 3 Single Player Missions (Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack, Signature Shot)?

Edit.
Okay, I watched the trailer. 3 Single Player Missions are included.

dragoy
04-30-2014, 12:07 PM
The only part that I don't understand is "Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content". Does that mean it also includes the 3 Single Player Missions (Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack, Signature Shot)?

Probably means the missions packs are going todo on sale, but they will be spread out so you cannot buy them all at once.

JacqueTheReaper
04-30-2014, 12:47 PM
I have another Question.
The Season Pass includes the 5 Outfit packs which are the pre order bonus for all version except the Digital Deluxe right?
Why does the trailer specifically show the "Exclusive Untouchables Pack" then? I mean isnt it part of the Outfit Pack anyway or am i mistaken?

AherasSTRG
04-30-2014, 03:02 PM
I really thought the extra campaign would feature the girl. She seems way more interesting than the other guy. And I do not mean in the looks, I mean as a character.

Q1RSTU
04-30-2014, 05:18 PM
I have another Question.
The Season Pass includes the 5 Outfit packs which are the pre order bonus for all version except the Digital Deluxe right?
Why does the trailer specifically show the "Exclusive Untouchables Pack" then? I mean isnt it part of the Outfit Pack anyway or am i mistaken?

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if they told us exactly what outfits are in the season pass.

Mr_Shade
04-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Details of the exact contents - will be announced as the content pack becomes available, however the trailer does show some details.

I will check if we have any more details to share, however I can't promise being this early.

Memory_Kill
04-30-2014, 05:38 PM
It makes sense this isn't everything yet, they wouldnt blow their loads this early on everything that would be silly, I'm sure.

I'd really like to see Clara have her own story, she looks like she could be a great character to develop.

dragoy
04-30-2014, 05:42 PM
Details of the exact contents - will be announced as the content pack becomes available, however the trailer does show some details.

I will check if we have any more details to share, however I can't promise being this early.

if you let us know when we can pre order it on Uplay and ill be all hockidoddledandy.

DJ17thMay
04-30-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm new to the whole season pass deal.. but I wonder if this game becomes a real hit.. does the content stop after the season pass?

They could add a airport and a fligth to New York, do an expansion instead of starting from scratch (Watch Dogs 2)? :)

Mr_Shade
04-30-2014, 05:47 PM
if you let us know when we can pre order it on Uplay and ill be all hockidoddledandy.

It should go up for pre-order shortly on both Uplay and consoles.

Memory_Kill
04-30-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm new to the whole season pass deal.. but I wonder if this game becomes a real hit.. does the content stop after the season pass?

It'll stop after they stop releasing DLC, which will be other stuff (hopefully) we have not seen yet.

It's a brand new IP and the new next gen game in ubisofts line up, I really hope they continue to support it for a long time post release, at least until they announce Watch Dogs 2. 5 months of post launch content would be more than enough, as that takes them nicely up to the release of The Crew then, and ofc more details regarding The Division.

dragoy
04-30-2014, 05:52 PM
It'll stop after they stop releasing DLC, which will be other stuff (hopefully) we have not seen yet.

It's a brand new IP and the new next gen game in ubisofts line up, I really hope they continue to support it for a long time post release, at least until they announce Watch Dogs 2. 5 months of post launch content would be more than enough, as that takes them nicely up to the release of The Crew then, and ofc more details regarding The Division.

they should do, they dont have to build another game from scratch due to the fact watch dogs is way above anything they have done to date for scope and scale.

Unique.UserName
04-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Why not add them in the original game before release(if they're not still in the making)?
Perhaps in the deluxe edition :) .

Q1RSTU
04-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Because that's not how business works.

Mr_Shade
04-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Not forgetting that the content maybe written after the game releases ;)

dragoy
04-30-2014, 07:23 PM

Quoting for when we find an animus in watch dogs ;)

Unique.UserName
04-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Yup, thought that would be the case

EvanJamesLee
04-30-2014, 08:09 PM
Will the Gangster outfit with the Thompson be available to buy separately?

dragoy
04-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Will the Gangster outfit with the Thompson be available to buy separately?

Thats the untouchables pack, and with it saying get early access then we have to assume that it shall be coming as a single dlc option at a later date.

Memory_Kill
05-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Guys, a small tip for those who bought the game on Uplay:).

Currently on http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/watch-dogs-season-pass/ you can get 20% of the season pass!

Use code: FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY when you get to the check out :).

This what I'm doing :).

NOTICE. This appears to be only for the UPLAY version of the game, if you bought the game directly from steam, this season pass will not work, you will need to buy the season pass on steam as well, if you bought the game on steam.

This is because of the way steam works, confirmed here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/874443-buying-watch-dogs-(steam-code)-and-buying-watch-dogs-season-pass(uplay-code)-Forums

Hope that helps some guys save some money :D! In total i'll be sabing over way £20, good times.

GenialityOfEvil
05-01-2014, 01:45 PM
GMG always has a 20-25% voucher on their site, Gamefly does too but I don't know if that's global.

Memory_Kill
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
GMG always has a 20-25% voucher on their site, Gamefly does too but I don't know if that's global.

"Always?" I must not use it use it enough lol, I've only seen 2, this one and one back around when GTA V was around which excluside GTA V, oh well, this is good to know they have them regularly, cheers fisher.

Anyway, just thought i'd post it for people who are not aware + it expires soon :).

This only last until 2nd May people, so if you're interested, grab it quick :).

I think this is a great deal because it was all i wanted to pay anyway "the correct" exchange rate, give or take 80p lol.

UKAPR20OFF for GameFly people, includes WD Season Pass :).

Yeah, i mean it lists a huge list of countries so I guess it's "global" for all the included countries at least.

MoonerSK
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM
It makes sense this isn't everything yet, they wouldnt blow their loads this early on everything that would be silly, I'm sure.

I'd really like to see Clara have her own story, she looks like she could be a great character to develop.

it is everything. no more content than what was in the season pass trailer. that is the way ubisoft does it. the sad thing is that the season pass only brings the t-bone missions and the new AR mode and the rest is just the pre-order stuff and there will be no discount on the pass for those who pre-ordered and got the DLCs. the way ubisoft does DLCs is really horrible but in watch dogs case there is really small amount of content in the season pass aside from pre-order stuff

King fiShiZ
05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
is there somewhere a list with all "DLCs" / Mission Packs and where i can get them?
This is rly confusing with the digtal, Preorder, Season Pass and what ever Stuff -.-

OmarOO7
05-01-2014, 08:54 PM
I've actually compiled a list with data based on the Dutch UPlay store and press releases (ie. trailers).
http://watchdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Watch_Dogs#UPlay_Pre-Order_Edition_Comparison

However, I've been trying to get confirmation on the Season Pass "5 Additional SP Packs" thing, so far unsuccessful. The only one I've been able to confirm through retailer listings is the 'Untouchables' pack.

King fiShiZ
05-01-2014, 09:08 PM
nice, thanks

Memory_Kill
05-01-2014, 11:10 PM
it is everything. no more content than what was in the season pass trailer. that is the way ubisoft does it. the sad thing is that the season pass only brings the t-bone missions and the new AR mode and the rest is just the pre-order stuff and there will be no discount on the pass for those who pre-ordered and got the DLCs. the way ubisoft does DLCs is really horrible but in watch dogs case there is really small amount of content in the season pass aside from pre-order stuff

For a brand new IP? I doubt it, that would be a poor move for a new IP. But yeah i know what they can be like, even if that is the case, doesn't matter to me, I did the smart thing getting the cheapest possible standard edition then getting a discount on the season pass, all in all i've spent £32 for everything, no complaints from me at all with a £20+ saving :D.

Dead1y-Derri
05-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey,

I take it you can't buy the season pass for anything other than PC right now? I'm on PS4, so I take it I'll be able to pick it up from the store sometime around launch?

dragoy
05-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Dead1y game.co.uk are selling ps3/4 season passes now for pre order.

Dead1y-Derri
05-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Dead1y game.co.uk are selling ps3/4 season passes now for pre order.

Thanks, I saw this earlier.

I think I might just wait until it comes out on the PSN store.

DJ17thMay
05-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Is this online pass content all we will get for Watch Dogs? No possibility of more content?

echo7878
05-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi new member here, I have a question with regard to the season pass.

Does the season pass include access to all currently announced dlc (ps4 version)? So for example I could just buy the standard edition game, plus the season pass and still get all the extra stuff via the season pass?

Thanks

Dead1y-Derri
05-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi new member here, I have a question with regard to the season pass.

Does the season pass include access to all currently announced dlc (ps4 version)? So for example I could just buy the standard edition game, plus the season pass and still get all the extra stuff via the season pass?

Thanks

I believe so.

There could be something that's exclusive to a pack since so many little packs have been annouced via retailers so I couldn't tell you but I think with the standard edition you'll get all DLC and since you're with sony you'll get 60 mins exclusive gameplay and I believe White Hat Pack.

DeanMills86
05-06-2014, 09:10 PM
i have just read a news article stating that the season pass for watch dogs playstation will not be available to purchase separately.

how is any gamer supposed to get the season pass if they are unwilling to be ripped off by the psn and download it with the full game at a cost of nearly £65

is this a rumor?

will this season pass become available on psn separately?

in all honest i think this will really irritate alot of gamers especially when they consider that the it will be available to purchase separately for XBOX gamers.

can you please confirm that this season pass will be made available for PS gamers? as this will be the first i have ever purchased due to it being the only one i have felt i the game would benefit from. (plus those extra outfits look really cool)

dragoy
05-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Thats not true, retailers are selling the season pass for the playstation 4 seperatly. If you can buy it seperatly on the psn i dont know, but you are not forced to buy it on the psn store are you.

DeanMills86
05-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Thats not true, retailers are selling the season pass for the playstation 4 seperatly. If you can buy it seperatly on the psn i dont know, but you are not forced to buy it on the psn store are you.

Cheers.

I got quite worried for a while there.

dragoy
05-06-2014, 10:09 PM
ATTENTION !!!

To find the season pass pre order for pc on the uplay store, you will not at this time find it under the watch dogs section, instead input code 300539000 into the search bar and it will show up. Maybe Mr Shade could add this to the first post so its noticeable and people can find it to pre order.

GenialityOfEvil
05-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Doesn't work in the UK. Yet another thing that's regional.

dragoy
05-06-2014, 10:25 PM
What doesnt, im uk and i pre ordered via the code, or are you on about something else ?

Dead1y-Derri
05-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Its not available on PSN store UK. Come to think of it, they don't even have pre orders up on the PSN UK store.

dragoy
05-08-2014, 05:10 PM
I was referring to the uplay store bud.

Mikee99
05-09-2014, 01:12 AM

Congratulations on finding such a low price. I respect that you work hard to save money and I am all about saving money. In this situation I view it a little bit differently. Ubisoft spent 5 1/2 years making this game and it looks good enough that I hope they make a sequel. So I am happy to pay full price and buy the Season Pass. It is my way of saying thank you and supporting the development of this game and hopefully another. I wish this game all the success it deserves and look forward with great anticipation to May 27th.

treoni
05-11-2014, 05:30 PM
I asked this somewhere else, but I'm really wondering about this...

What I'm wondering is, if we purchase the season pass do we get all the outfits we didn't initially get right away, or do we have to sit around waiting for them?

Dreddpool82
05-12-2014, 01:09 AM
I'd like to know what the price for seasons pass will be for Australian Fans, will it be $20 US which is about $24 Au or will it be some highly over priced amount, that we Aussies always get stung with.

DeeBG
05-12-2014, 05:34 AM
That is not correct.

G2A sells a GLOBAL UPLAY key, not a "global key". This means that the key will translate into any of the uPlay supported languages that by default translate to whichever platform/IP you are localized too, in my case, UK therefore the EU version.

When a season pass comes online it will be the same thing. Trust me, ive used the site a lot and this is always how it has worked, won't be any different.

If your gonna buy it via G2A, use one of my referral links :), at least you'll get money back on any future purchases :).
I have no qualms with your referral links (esp. since it does provide people a discount and Ubisoft has no rules against it) however every key has a region (global has become a replacement word for ROW aka "Rest of World" in a lot of cases). The only language that G2A can say is supported at the moment is English (according to their own support team). The Steam releases for NA and EU includes tons of dubs and subs in most of their releases, but Ubisoft/UPlay isn't as transparent with that information at the moment (you can sneak a peak at what Steam has as far as bundles/packages - http://steamdb.info/app/243470/ - however since this is not a SteamWorks-enabled title, it will be lacking). I don't know if you can provide any additional details on the UPlay release you have MK, or if PC players will have to wait.

Personally I'm snagging this for the PS4 because to me some games are more fun on consoles vs. PC (and vice versa)... also maybe because I don't have a single game for my PS4 that I didn't received via the IGC =p. I know I could hook it up to my TV and play in Steam's Big Picture mode (I'm finally getting around to playing the modern Batman titles this way), but I think this is a game that I will be playing for some time and in my experience PC gamers jump around more (even I do, it's the nature of the beast), so I think it would be easier to find people to add to my PSN list for multiplayer shenanigans. As far as the whole season pass issue, I remember picking up my copy of AC3 on launch day at GameStop and being asked if I wanted to pay $20 for the Season Pass. I honestly didn't even know what that all entailed but I had some credit in my account so I went for it. It really added a lot of value to the game and gave me a reason to keep the disc in my system (or at least nearby).

I actually came here looking to see if there was any special edge of the GameStop version of the game (they are the only retailer in the US, to my knowledge anyway, that actually changes the cover art to say "GameStop Exclusive Edition" on some UbiSoft titles). While I like the pre-order bonus from GameStop more than the one from Amazon, I can get "free" (Amazon Prime Member) launch-day delivery of the game to my house + save a bit on taxes. I will likely not order the Season Pass right away but after I have had some fun with the game and more information is announced, I will likely drop that $20 (sorry to my fellow gamers in the UK, apart from Aussies/Kiwis you do get screwed the most when it comes to special editions and/or price). I'll see you guys/ladies in game (try not to run over my skull too often)!

- Due to having work in 6 hours this post was written but not read -

Reeperkill
05-13-2014, 12:42 PM
I was wondering since there is a Season Pass is it still worth it to buy the Digital Deluxe edition and also the Season Pass or will the Standard game and the Season Pass give me the same stuff. Please let me know

Deathgrim666
05-13-2014, 01:00 PM
I was wondering since there is a Season Pass is it still worth it to buy the Digital Deluxe edition and also the Season Pass or will the Standard game and the Season Pass give me the same stuff. Please let me know

Well if you want the ps4 dlc stuff you need to get the Digital Deluxe because thats the only way to get the dlc for pc.

Reeperkill
05-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Well if you want the ps4 dlc stuff you need to get the Digital Deluxe because thats the only way to get the dlc for pc.

I want to get it for the PC what is the best option

Deathgrim666
05-14-2014, 01:08 AM
I want to get it for the PC what is the best option

Get DD and season pass. If you buy it from http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/watch-dogs-deluxe-edition-na/ you get 14 bucks cash back which you can use on the season pass making it 6 bucks for the missing dlc, which is what i am going to do.

Alucard221987
05-14-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't understand .....so if i buy the season pass i will get early acces to the game 2 or only to dlc?:confused:

Deathgrim666
05-15-2014, 02:00 PM
I don't understand .....so if i buy the season pass i will get early acces to the game 2 or only to dlc?:confused:

Season pass only gives your early access to the dlc not the game.

Nik_of_time
05-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Hi there guys,

I have pre ordered watch dogs PC DVD from TESCO in the UK but I have no idea how this will activate (uplay or steam) and if I buy the season pass from Green Man Gaming will the season pack work?

Does anybody know? I want to buy the season pass but the 20% discount code ends tomorrow at 4pm GMT.

Thanks in advanced

Deathgrim666
05-16-2014, 03:24 AM
Hi there guys,

I have pre ordered watch dogs PC DVD from TESCO in the UK but I have no idea how this will activate (uplay or steam) and if I buy the season pass from Green Man Gaming will the season pack work?

Does anybody know? I want to buy the season pass but the 20% discount code ends tomorrow at 4pm GMT.

Thanks in advanced

Pretty sure only way to get it on steam is to buy it from steam. The one from gmg gives you a uplay key.

Atomicdawg187
05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
interesting figure.. how do you make that - considering the prices for the individual content packs are not released?

We have no idea currently - the gameplay time or number of the missions or gameplay the DLC etc.. So, does seem a little odd to make a price up?

The extra Single player DLC - could be £15.99 or higher - as a standalone purchase - when released - so you shouldn't really make snap judgements ;)

Season passes - are intended for everyone - from the person buying the stand alone game - to the best edition - so while they might not offer the same value to everyone - they are always worth looking into - and making your own mind up ;)

The season pass is not being forced on anyone, it's all about options and choice :)

But you may as well tell it like it is this is an 80$ usd game they should just sell it for 80 instead of 60$ usd.. Because u only get all the content if u shell out the 80 it's not really 'optional' unless u want to play the "Not so full version" of the game. I'm not against an 80$ USD game if it's worth it. But it looks as though the way they are selling this copies' BF4 + Premium' sales scheme BF is well worth it, it's a great game! I'll say in closing as long as the game is great and I get all the content I don't mind shelling out 80 that's not too horrible ;)

Dazfeeder
05-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Whens the season pass going to be released on PS4? Its already out on my Xbone.

Atomicdawg187
05-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Whens the season pass going to be released on PS4? Its already out on my Xbone.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Watch+Dogs+Season+Pass Anyone can pre order for every system but it won't be available to download until 5/27/2014, 12:00.

Mr_Shade
05-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Hi there guys,

Thanks in advanced
Retail Disc's are Uplay activations.

So, you can either buy the season pass from Uplay directly - or a reseller who sells play content.

pacmanate
05-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Yaayyyayayayyy! :) $20 seems like a good deal to me.

Which means it will be £19.99 in the UK -_-

Kirokill
05-17-2014, 08:41 PM
Which means it will be £19.99 in the UK -_-

Don't they usually do it like £14.99 or £15.99?

Nik_of_time
05-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Retail Disc's are Uplay activations.

So, you can either buy the season pass from Uplay directly - or a reseller who sells play content.

Thanks Mr Shade :cool:

Bilbo_of_BagEnd
05-18-2014, 01:28 AM
For £15 it's not a bad little season pass, T-Bone campaign will be an extra say 6 hours plus the side missions for Aiden gies you an extra 2 - 3 hours, you are getting almost another games worth (as a lot of standard SP games now are between 8-10 hours), plus the extra bits and bobs then it's actually good value for money.

WD_Kevin
05-18-2014, 08:29 PM
Bought season yesterday on Xbox 360 ^^

If someone wants to add me on Xbox 360, add KevinSweden96 :D

BoBwUzHeRe1138
05-18-2014, 10:56 PM
I wish we had an estimate on how long the T-Bone content is.

AntiChrist7
05-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Does the Uplay digital deluxe edition have the season pass? I pre-ordered it before the Season Pass was announced

Wh1t3_5t0rm
05-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Does the Uplay digital deluxe edition have the season pass? I pre-ordered it before the Season Pass was announced

No, the Season Pass is a completely standalone purchase. The DDE already has a lot of Season Pass content, but not all. See http://watchdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Watch_Dogs#UPlay_Pre-Order_Edition_Comparison for more information.

j7stR
05-24-2014, 05:55 PM
I pre ordered the game on Origin but they currently don't offer the season pass. Any idea if the season pass from gmg will work?

Wh1t3_5t0rm
05-25-2014, 02:01 AM
I pre ordered the game on Origin but they currently don't offer the season pass. Any idea if the season pass from gmg will work?

It should, Origin also installs the game on Uplay and GMG gives an activation code for Uplay.

j7stR
05-25-2014, 04:05 AM
It should, Origin also installs the game on Uplay and GMG gives an activation code for Uplay.

Ok thx, will try it out.

King fiShiZ
05-26-2014, 09:49 PM
so... the Season Pass DON'T contain the five costumes pack! Im kinda angry right now.Why you we need the Skins in two Weeks? That makes no sense...

Steam Digital Deluxe Edition & Season Pass
http://i.imgur.com/9z6wUTUl.jpg

- Yes: Untouchables single player pack: Tommy gun + 1920s Chicago outfit.
- Yes: Blume Agent single player pack: Blume outfit + Weapon boost: less recoil on shots.
- No: Cyberpunk single player pack: cyberpunk gun (a powerful one-handed weapon) + cyberpunk skin.
- No: DedSec Shadow single player pack: Dedsec outfit + hacking boost: add 1 battery slot.
- No Club Justice single player pack: Chicago South Club skin + driving boost: more hit points to vehicles.

Jojje94
05-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Bought the Season Pass on Steam, input the key into Uplay but I only see Conspiracy! and Exclusive Missions in-game, no extra costumes and whatnot other than the White Hat Hacker, I bought the Deluxe Edition.

What can I do about this?

Demo.dll
05-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Bought the Season Pass on Steam, input the key into Uplay but I only see Conspiracy! and Exclusive Missions in-game, no extra costumes and whatnot other than the White Hat Hacker, I bought the Deluxe Edition.

What can I do about this?
Got the exact same problem. Also the Extra Content from UPlay (Gold D50, new car...) doesn't show up as well.

tomo92s
05-29-2014, 07:04 AM
How long will be available a Season Pass for sale?

Styxx42z
06-02-2014, 05:57 PM
I have been trying to purchase a season pass since 27th of May and every time I enter all my details and hit confirm I get SERVER ERROR. Nothing more detailed then that.
I tried to mess with my Credit card details and it knows when I failed to input the correct information.
Trouble shooting steps.
Three different browsers,
Three different computers
Two different internet connections.
I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

miKKos-9
06-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Same here.

I have bought the season pass through steam, and I have activated the key on Uplay, and I only have Conspiracy and the untouchable pack.

Where are the other 4 outfits and missions??? :mad::mad:

IMAGE: http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/sergio_mikkos/2014-06-03_00005_zps01def4d9.jpg

Shayd93
06-04-2014, 05:13 AM
Did you fix the ****ing game that you are already ********ting dlcs???
I can't log in anymore the game ****ing crashes as soon as i hit play but nooooooooo no fix you don't know to fix ****. I suggest every ubisoft developers shoot themselves now!

Agent.Orange.76
06-04-2014, 06:07 AM
Did you fix the ****ing game that you are already ********ting dlcs???
I can't log in anymore the game ****ing crashes as soon as i hit play but nooooooooo no fix you don't know to fix ****. I suggest every ubisoft developers shoot themselves now!

Maybe you need a real PC?

Finished the campaign twice now, not a single crash.

Enscar
06-07-2014, 09:06 AM
It should go up for pre-order shortly on both Uplay and consoles.

I've been unable to purchase the season pass for PC in Australia. Any idea when this will be available? It's advertised in uplay, in marketing emails, on steam and on the physical box but unable to actually add it to cart anywhere.

Edit Update: The global key edition of the Season Pass from G2A works with the Australian edition on UPlay, as of yet that's the only way to get Season Pass for PC it seems.

Black_Widow9
06-11-2014, 11:03 PM
The ONLY available content for the Season Pass is the Digital Trip: Conspiracy and theUntouchables Pack. The rest of the Season Pass content will be released at a later date.

If you purchased the Season Pass for either Uplay and you do not have the above content, please do the steps in this Support Article to acquire it depending on your Console.
Uplay: Uplay's content should show up immediately. Once you've redeemed the code (digital retailers send codes via email, physical stores should have the code either in the box or on the receipt), either through the "Activate Product" or "Unlock Content", then the next time the game is launched, it will ask you to download and update. This update includes the Season Pass Content.

If your content is not showing up, please make sure you create a Ticket with Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Blackat99
06-17-2014, 12:25 PM
I have been trying to purchase a season pass since 27th of May and every time I enter all my details and hit confirm I get SERVER ERROR. Nothing more detailed then that.
I tried to mess with my Credit card details and it knows when I failed to input the correct information.
Trouble shooting steps.
Three different browsers,
Three different computers
Two different internet connections.
I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

Hi, I was having the same problem and solved it this way (Ubi tech support instructions):

"This error can occur when your Uplay Account is missing certain pieces of information. To resolve this, please visit http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB

Click Sign in on the right hand side and enter your login details.

Once logged in, click on 'My Account'.

Select ‘Edit’, re-enter your password to log in then make sure that all fields have been filled in.

Press the Update button

Back on the main Uplay screen, highlight my Uplay once more and choose Logout

Browse back to the Uplay shop and empty your basket.

silverfall1986
06-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Season pass lmfao? How about getting your effing game to WORK first.

Vindly1
06-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Hello! Who knows when I can play for the T-Bone in the Season Pass

Thanks for the answer

ShadowOnTh3Sun
07-01-2014, 05:53 PM
I think its hilarious this thread has a 1 star rating lol

SmashManiac
08-06-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm a bit confused here, especially when reading the previous posts. So if I purchase the season pass now, will I get all the DLC already released plus the T-Bone mission, or will I be missing some content?

LordXayd
08-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Maybe I'm just some sort of savant, but it is still not clear whether the Season Pass provides you will all future DLCs without further cost.
Let me break this down so that I'm completely clear.
Here are the only two official quotes regarding what you get with the Season Pass (from a cost savings perspective):

1/ "The season pass is available in Watch Dogs for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. It is available for purchase for $19.99 resulting in a 25% reduction compared with buying all the featured content separately."
* This implications of this could mean a couple of things, depending on interpretation. While we know that the T-Bone Mission and Conspiracy are confirmed included with this, what exactly is the 25%? Does that mean the Pass's included components, when tallied, cost 25% less than their equivalent individual purchases? Or perhaps it means that you get the T-Bone Mission & Conspiracy... PLUS the right to purchase additional content at 25% off?
* The reason I'm confused is this... let's say that 10 DLC's come out for this game that cost $10. That's $100. Now if you bought the Season Pass for $20, thinking you were going to get all 10 DLC's for no additional cost, that's not 25%. That's 80%. And since Ubisoft probably doesnt know right now how many DLCs will release and how much they will cost, you can't use a static percentage if all future content is "free" with the pass. But it would make sense if I was a "Season Pass Member" and could purchase whatever future content comes out at 25% off. Which of course would mean it does not include future DLCs.

2/ "All season pass holders will receive future DLC one week earlier than normal players."
* Receive... that's a poor word choice in this context. "Normal players" dont "receive" future DLC's without paying for them. Ergo, it stands to reason that if the benefit here is one week early access for SP holders, then SP holders, like normal players, will still have to purchase the DLC. Only, SP holders will have access to purchase one week early. And possibly at 25% off (noted above).

It doesnt matter how clear everyone in this thread thinks it is.
It is NOT clear.
I just want to know, in advance, if I buy this Season Pass today, are all future DLCs ZERO COST for me?
That direct question has yet to be answered.

Now most likely, all future DLC content will be zero cost for SP holders.
The ambiguous use of English in what's included in the Pass is likely taken for granted by the public at large.
Which is why I'm not seeing anyone harp on this point.

I apologize for my frustration.
I bought the Digital Deluxe from Steam.
Then I bought the Access Granted pack.
Then I realized that the Digital Deluxe came with most of the Access Granted material.
A phenomenon I had not seen with other games, inspiring me to be very careful to absolutely confirm what I'm getting with future purchases.
I have read 80% of this thread.
The question is NOT answered.
It seems very simple to me... and yet.

I want to play Conspiracy.
The choice of $5 for the pack or $20 for the SP to hedge against future content hinges upon what I need to clarify here today.

LordXayd
08-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Alrighty, I called up support and unquestionably confirmed that the Season Pass includes all future DLC content at no additional future cost.

SmashManiac
08-17-2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the confirmation LordXayd! You just saved me the trouble of calling Ubisoft myself. :)

MISTERAMD
09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
I think there will be a second menu, after you clicked "start a new game" which as option "As Aiden Pearce" and "As T.Bone"
Yet it isn't implemented yet, so let us all hope it will be soon :)

effmoo
09-06-2014, 01:41 AM
looking for coop parners to do multiplayer when it comes out on 23rd or 30th september
my username is effmoo im on pc