PDA

View Full Version : 2 Kills With 1 Booby Trap

qubal
05-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Today I was playing some manhunt and I was trying to complete the trapper challenge. I was running around while my BT was activating and I had 2 guy chasing me, I grabbed a ledge near the lift so my pursuers would get it, when I climbed up I realized that my whispers disappeared and at the end of the round it said I had 2 kills even tough I set up BT once.
Has this ever happened to anyone? or is it just one of thousands of glitches and bugs? :p

Where-am-I-again
05-16-2014, 11:23 AM
They probably hit the trap at the same time, since they both probably wanted the points from the kill so they were kinda racing for the lift. There was maybe some lag involved so the game was unsure which one got killed, and decided to kill both ^^ Just a guess. Did you get challenge progress for both?

Kirokill
05-16-2014, 11:37 AM
To be more specific, anyone in AA tried a lift and where you got pulled down when activating it while the other got up?
This what happens, one used the lift for brief, and the other got the lift up.
The game seen both using the lift, and both were given the penalty of the booby trap at the same type.

I guess this is the reason.

qubal
05-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Did you get challenge progress for both?

I have no idea what progress I was on but I know that it got me the gold challenge.^-^