PDA

View Full Version : Beat butch at suspended house

RichardTrial
05-12-2014, 06:35 PM
I have been stuck for ages trying to beat butch at suspended house (with my jackal pretty well upgraded. Any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

joeloxford39
05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
I have been stuck for ages trying to beat butch at suspended house (with my jackal pretty well upgraded. Any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

LOL, I don't even see that on my map. Either I am blind or you are talking about Grindhouse.

RichardTrial
05-12-2014, 06:53 PM
sorry I play the french version so I assumed that it was the translation.. apparently not
it is a map where you start by falling down after a trap opens below you

LerryJawler
05-12-2014, 07:10 PM
do you have access to the mantis yet? Its a much easier bike to beat him with.

xitooner
05-12-2014, 07:32 PM
sorry I play the french version so I assumed that it was the translation.. apparently not
it is a map where you start by falling down after a trap opens below you

In the english version its known as "Tree Houses". You might be able to beat it with you current Jackal, but even a slightly updated Mantis is probably better.

Have you tried playing people on the leaderboards who are better than you? Their ghosts should be able to show you what you are doing wrong; every lean/jump somebody does is shown in the ghosts so its a great way to learn how to do a track.

RichardTrial
05-12-2014, 08:07 PM
unfortunately, I don't have a mantis yet
I'll will try to race against ghosts thanks for the advice

RichardTrial
05-17-2014, 03:31 PM
do you have access to the mantis yet? Its a much easier bike to beat him with.

I don't seem to be able to get the mantis since no new challenge comes up in the game (I guess until I beat Butch ..) , except AMBA , and I miss 4 plans for the Mantis. So I am stuck here!

RichardTrial
05-21-2014, 04:27 PM
I made it, finally, so now it's mantis time :)