05-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Full Playlist (Trials & XSX Tracks):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtaFn356KoxTApTOopDhtLK_

X-Supercross Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtZ816zBoNbztTwwAPIHZJLU

Track Jam 2 PC Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtb1o4Z7_4zqxkxXlwqr35e0

Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bvzJqxV1A0LqFQvIhDLAQ9xArB_VJ8WpLNHElbLdW2E/edit?usp=sharing

TeriXeri
05-15-2014, 11:48 AM
I will expand this list of tracks over time, sort of what Morrillo is doing but for PC only.

Open for suggestions.

noobaroniNcheez
05-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Track name - Creator

Gletscher - maxixi
Diahane - diahane007
Fort Ruins - MaTi_SpOrT
System Failure - xXRajadoXx
Claustrophobia - zeldosteam
FabeL's Forest Trail #1 - MarcusUndin

There's also a load of good ones from EvoSquirrel

I thought about doing something like this so it's awesome that you already are! :cool:

TeriXeri
05-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Added 12 tracks, sorted the lists by difficulty.

IBlubbiI
05-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Really nice work you are doing there :)

Xracer500
05-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Really nice work you are doing there :)
+1

TeriXeri
05-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Added 5 tracks (see the * before the link)

noobaroniNcheez
05-25-2014, 03:55 AM
Force Field - maxixi
Cold flow - iUserProfile
Reservoir - KingNuclearo
Climbing the iceberg - DarkSourcetove

TeriXeri
05-31-2014, 09:25 PM
More videos will come soon, keep the suggestions coming as it helps me out greatly.

noobaroniNcheez
06-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Medium:
Manufacturing - mrjorts

Hard:
Mesoamerica - TeriXeri
Mt. Sisyphus - luthanick
Exo - thecrakfox
Lumberjack's day off - DarkSourcetove

Extreme:
Nimbaru Station - luthanick
IceBath - kalianhagle
Hypothermia - kalianhagle

TeriXeri
06-02-2014, 06:32 PM
12 tracks added to list, total 41

TeriXeri
06-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Added Rock Hard by DarthPwnzor

Will be away until like the 18th.

noobaroniNcheez
06-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Zero - maxixi

TeriXeri
06-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Added 7 more tracks

TeriXeri
06-25-2014, 06:23 PM
13 tracks added to list 62 total

changed sorting order by newest on top of the playlist

TeriXeri
07-05-2014, 12:40 PM
9 more added, more being produced

TeriXeri
07-12-2014, 06:24 PM
10 Added, 81 Total

TeriXeri
07-21-2014, 10:27 AM
Been inactive a bit (personal reasons) & away for a few days, weather was over 30C , still welcoming suggestions in case I missed tracks that dropped out of the feeds past week, I will try to catch up.

More videos will come again soon.

TeriXeri
07-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Added 11, 92 total :)

TeriXeri
07-31-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm still working on recording/uploading more PC replays, and I have some uploads coming soon from last week, been pretty busy building tracks/checking DLC/reporting bugs.

I could use some suggestions, should I make a seperate playlist for Supercross & Skill Games & FMX ,for now 1 playlist for non-Trials seems enough.

I think some of them deserve some coverage once in a while.

Also if you ninja-riders out there know the ninja-levels of the recorded tracks I will update them here and in the video description.

TeriXeri
08-01-2014, 01:43 PM
5 tracks from last week added , 97 total

TeriXeri
08-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Next batch of tracks will contain some DLC Custom Tracks (will add a DLC tag somewhere in the list/description) not sure how to do that later with multiple DLC's but by then I figure something out.

I got most next tracks uploaded (hidden) but gotta edit all the info still which takes more work then recording to be honest, as well as correctly linking to the OP here.

If there are any suggestions & improvements on the channel, tell me. Right now it's just 1 big playlist which is only getting bigger, I might split it up later in some way.

TeriXeri
08-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Added 10, 107 total.

Rishaanvb
08-08-2014, 08:00 PM
He, why not ask a mod to let it be moved to the user created tracks thread. It's going to get a lot more views probably. It was just a coincidence coming in this subforum, but I think a lot more people go to the other subforum. Much more exposure that way.

Maybe a suggestion for the dlc tagging. Perhaps define it with a color and a little number next to the track.

example: Creator13 - Trackname, with the 1 and the 3 being dlc1 and dlc3 objects in the track. Might be a lot of work, but you asked for suggestions.. :P

Keep it going, nice work

TeriXeri
08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
He, why not ask a mod to let it be moved to the user created tracks thread. It's going to get a lot more views probably. It was just a coincidence coming in this subforum, but I think a lot more people go to the other subforum. Much more exposure that way.

Maybe a suggestion for the dlc tagging. Perhaps define it with a color and a little number next to the track.

example: Creator13 - Trackname, with the 1 and the 3 being dlc1 and dlc3 objects in the track. Might be a lot of work, but you asked for suggestions.. :P

Keep it going, nice work

Moving it to user created forums as a sticky (morillos thread is there as well) would be awesome, so if any mods see this and approve, go ahead.

noobaroniNcheez
08-08-2014, 11:08 PM
1 playlist for non-trials is good.

TeriXeri
08-20-2014, 12:44 PM
I haven't forgotten about this, just very busy with track jam and other commitments, really hope the expanded Favorites will be in one of the next updates so I can save tracks longer without constantly having to delete older ones and do them when I got spare time to record.

Feel free to keep the suggestions for PC tracks and I see what I can do.

TeriXeri
08-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Added a Track Jam 2 Playlist for PC tracks : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtb1o4Z7_4zqxkxXlwqr35e0

TeriXeri
08-25-2014, 06:21 PM
9 track jam tracks added, 3 other tracks. 119 total, will try to find more. Changed DLC tagging method.

En0-
08-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Nice post, thanks TeriXeri.

pArA8D
08-27-2014, 03:33 AM
Cheers for compiling the ttj2c list, really handy, thanks!

Smilies2019
08-27-2014, 06:05 AM
great list, but i realy wonder
i make so many tracks, and im never on any list. please feedback of my tracks so i can improve them. gues im doing something wrong

damassacre
08-27-2014, 01:13 PM
i make so many tracks, and im never on any list. please feedback of my tracks so i can improve them. gues im doing something wrong

Hey Smilies2013,

You've made some great tracks on PC. Tell me which thread to give you feedback on and i'll be happy to give as much feedback as I can. I can't help you with the ninjas however, because they're too hard for me and waay above my playgrade ;p

TeriXeri
08-27-2014, 07:43 PM

I will double check your creations to see if I can find something good to record (even if its a ninja :P)

My general point here is this:

I can't check every track constantly I must have missed a lot of tracks of people especially during Track Jam I barely played TC for 3 weeks, and I'm sorry if I did miss some, this goes to all creators who read this, post here and I'll check your creations.

From a 1st glance it seems the majority of your tracks are ninjas and while I have recorded some in the past, I get really picky on selecting them.

I personally don't play them as much so I miss them easier as well.

I've been annoyed by some other builders who "spam" floating tracks/mini-ninjas/individual checkpoints/ and hard(or anything non-extreme)-rated ninjas as well.

I don't record tracks with no 0 fault replays, and if very few ppl 0'd a track I decide based on the time/faults average/quality of the track to see if it's worth recording for the community.

Track Length is also a factor, under 15 seconds I tend to skip often, and over 2 minutes as well, exceptions can be made.

My goal is mainly to keep record of Beginner to Extreme, with the occasional easier quality ninja without too many gimmicks.

People are free to make a seperate channel for Fusion PC ninjas if they feel under-featured.

Right now Its Trials Tracks only , so skillgames/FMX/Supercross might come later but not right now.

I'm only 1 person doing this in my spare time.

Recording isn't the issue, updating the right info on youtube and here on the forum takes a lot of typing/editing to make sure I have the correct info/link.

All in all, its nothing personal against creators (unless they fall in the spam category I get really annoyed with them) and your not one of them :)

I hope the track search will be expanded at some point, right now it shows 15 pages x 7 tracks at most, and no option to filter by timeframe so once a category is "full" it's only the rating pretty much depending what's shown.

I heard a bigger favorites list is coming and that will help massively as well, quickly saving potential tracks for later without the risk of them dropping out the feeds.

TeriXeri
08-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Checking a lot of Extreme tracks now, including ninjas, even older ones, to add to the list.

Probably sunday or monday (away most of the weekend)

TeriXeri
09-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Video updates still planned sometime this week, diablo 3 season 1 & other things took my weekend.

TheRealTeeHill
09-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks for compiling the lists Teri :) great work!

Would it be possible for you to add my track "Veluwe" to the list, I ask as it's my third and highest rated track... I was quite proud of my efforts :P

Cheers, Tee.

TeriXeri
09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
17 tracks added! 136 total

All difficulties , but mostly extremes, some ninja, and a few older tracks. If there's any broken links or typos/mistakes, please let me know.

Thanks for compiling the lists Teri :) great work!

Would it be possible for you to add my track "Veluwe" to the list, I ask as it's my third and highest rated track... I was quite proud of my efforts :P

Cheers, Tee.

Done

TeriXeri
09-15-2014, 09:10 AM
I am still going to update this once in a while, just not so active on Trials at the moment.

Also still trying to find the best way to record/reduce stutters, as it seems to behave a bit strange sometimes when uploading, the downscale from 60 to 30 fps youtube doesn't like it very much in some videos.

Recording in 30 is more stable but I need to test things out. My pc is like 4 yrs old tho, so not gonna do 1080 anytime soon.

60 fps youtube should be coming but it's not active yet, hopefully soon, as most local 60 fps videos look fine otherwise.

I see recordings from X1 or PS4 that look a lot smoother.

Smilies2019
09-15-2014, 05:19 PM
thank you TeriXeri, and i apreciate what your doing, i bet it cost u a load of time.

yes...most of my tracks are ninja's. but doable for everybody ( stil requires some skill) like level 1-2
And if im not on the list, thats no problem, but for me feedback is important, so i can learn from it

what i know so far is that my tracks look good, but arnt challenging enough for a replay value.
So i try to make them harder, but i have to past them myself,
if i cant pass them, i wont upload them

TeriXeri
09-16-2014, 10:08 AM
thank you TeriXeri, and i apreciate what your doing, i bet it cost u a load of time.

yes...most of my tracks are ninja's. but doable for everybody ( stil requires some skill) like level 1-2
And if im not on the list, thats no problem, but for me feedback is important, so i can learn from it

what i know so far is that my tracks look good, but arnt challenging enough for a replay value.
So i try to make them harder, but i have to past them myself,
if i cant pass them, i wont upload them

It's all good, my previous post(s) about ninjas might have sounded a bit angry but that might have been cause I was really pissed off at the time for the amount of floating/1checkpoint/no theme tracks being pretty much spammed by the same guys over and over for a few weeks in a row, including a bunch of "hard" rated ninjas (that isn't even a thing that should exist), some builders had like 5-6 tracks at one time with like 1 day difference. And that affected my view point of the overall content a bit.

To be honest Smilies, I have to admit skipping actually playing your tracks, and in general on ninjas especially ones with very few 0 fault runs I only record them (I spend most time in editor if I am in-game). Sorry if I judged it too generally.

I still have an opinion about front/backwheel ninjas in general however, and I think personally they are more of a skill-game then a Trials, even tho it's just one of the few ways to make a track much harder, other ways are like bombs/fender hooks/railings etc.

I still add tracks to my favorites regularly before a recording session, and it's not the recording itself taking the time.

I could easily record/upload 10+ raw footage tracks at a time but the amount of real work comes with updating all the track info for the video title/description/date/builder/rider, and updating this forum thread on track name/difficulty/creator/DLC.

I could use a table system for it but it'd probably would have to be off this forum on something easier to use like a google docs, as forum code is much more work, if people rather see something like that I might check into it, I gladly take suggestions, as the amount of tracks keeps growing.

TeriXeri
09-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Added 18 tracks in playlist (recorded at 30 fps), will update thread later this week.

TeriXeri
09-21-2014, 09:52 PM
updated OP

TeriXeri
09-29-2014, 10:25 AM
In the process of converting this list to a google docs spreadsheet, a lot easier to manage , and it has the added benefit of sorting by name/creator/date/DLC/difficulty etc.

It will make adding new entries a lot simpler then editing forum code which at this scale becomes a bit of a mess.

TeriXeri
09-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bvzJqxV1A0LqFQvIhDLAQ9xArB_VJ8WpLNHElbLdW2E/edit?usp=sharing

Still gotta finalize some data like cross platforms but this is 1st version.

Standard sorting will still be A-Z per difficulty but filters can be used for date/creator/title etc.

IBlubbiI
10-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Looks nice :)

TeriXeri
10-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Update: I have not abandoned this, I just haven't got around to making videos lately, mostly Real Life issues I gotta deal with, and the rest of my Trials playtime tends to go to building/testing new tracks.

Also doesn't help that some weekends I tend to be away from my Trials PC so that's 2-3 days gone in some weeks.

I promise I will expand this list again but no timeframe.

TeriXeri
11-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Just found out Youtube enabled 60 FPS this month so will experiment with that on future videos!!

En0-
11-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi Teri,

I experimented also last week about that.

Here 30:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNQxv3YFugc

Here 60:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPh3bqNA8U

I think it's worth doing it at 60 :)

Cheers,

TeriXeri
11-13-2014, 03:17 PM
The difference is so big on Trials, it goes from a "cinematic" look to an actual gameplay look as it's a 60 FPS game.

I don't think I will do 1080p60 recordings right now however as my current PC will hit 5 years old in January, but I'm gonna look into getting new hardware as some new techs are coming 2015.

But I will look into doing 720p60 at lower settings to keep it smooth.

TeriXeri
12-01-2014, 04:07 PM
In process of recording/uploading more PC tracks, trying to catch up a bit on october/november content as well.

Updated 5 tracks & updated spreadsheet. 160 total.

Added 7 more tracks, updating spreadsheet soon. 167 total.

Dr4gOnsFuRy
12-06-2014, 11:12 PM
This is great. I recently got Fusion for the PC so this will come in handy, I'll definitely check out these tracks when I have time and get on.

It's nice to see a database which is always appreciated. Great work and effort from you, keep it up :D

TeriXeri
12-10-2014, 11:33 AM
This is great. I recently got Fusion for the PC so this will come in handy, I'll definitely check out these tracks when I have time and get on.

It's nice to see a database which is always appreciated. Great work and effort from you, keep it up :D

Thank you!

Updated the database (167 tracks), will search for more tracks soon, just haven't been on non-beta much (building competition),

TeriXeri
02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Got lots of catching up to do on PC track videos, will make a selection soon.

(sorry for people following my channel for being inactive)

funktastic-
02-12-2015, 12:30 AM
!! YOU SLACKER ! your fired. lol

TeriXeri
02-12-2015, 10:20 AM
!! YOU SLACKER ! your fired. lol

Fired in the deep ya :)

TeriXeri
02-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Added a 48 tracks to the PC tracks playlist. All difficulties from easy to ninja.

Will update spreadsheet later as this took a lot of time updating all the proper info.

Playlist: 215 tracks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtaFn356KoxTApTOopDhtLK_

215 Includes 5 X-Supercross

Seperate X-Supercross playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDJFpconWdtZ816zBoNbztTwwAPIHZJLU

As always if anyone spots any typos or wrong names, let me know as I try to get the Creator/Track Name/Date/Difficulty/Rider right.

TeriXeri
02-16-2015, 12:22 PM
Fixed sorting to playlist, so newest uploads are on top. (something messed up so some older videos were on top instead)

funktastic-
02-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Fired in the deep ya :)

Hahaha so tounge in cheek.

good stuff you doing here bud , wish i had the time or the patience to do something similar myself for ps4 , maybe one day but then i would have to leave out extreme because i can only do the easy extreme so not really the right man for the job. Was it Mirrilo who did it before , he is still about i see him on the leaderboards on ps4 guess it got alittle too much which i dont blame him.

good stuff bud , hope the pc fellas appreciate your hard work:)

TeriXeri
02-21-2015, 03:58 PM
good stuff bud , hope the pc fellas appreciate your hard work:)

Hope so too. It's quite time consuming to get all the details right.

(Edited post)

NOR-Storelumo
02-23-2015, 05:45 PM
It's very much appreciated Teri. I have a lot of catching up to do ever since my computer went to hell. And with the search functions on TC being so limited, that spreadsheet is truly a savior.
Love how it can be filtered by date, difficulty, creator etc. Keep up the good work my man :)

TeriXeri
02-23-2015, 06:09 PM
It's very much appreciated Teri. I have a lot of catching up to do ever since my computer went to hell. And with the search functions on TC being so limited, that spreadsheet is truly a savior.
Love how it can be filtered by date, difficulty, creator etc. Keep up the good work my man :)

Thank you, still need to add the last 48-ish tracks to the list but will do soon. Youtube itself had priority.

TeriXeri
04-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Been completely away from Trials the past 2 weeks, mostly playing GTA Online on PC.

Not sure when I will be more active again , just for now on a break from the game + videos.

TeriXeri
07-31-2015, 09:49 AM
So I am planning to starting up making new content for this channel and I need some viewer suggestions to improve:

- Each video shows the TC interface/Replay/Download, and that is like 10 seconds before the actual track starts, is it better to leave it out completely to have shorter videos purely focusing on the tracks?

- Playlists is another subject, right now pretty much all tracks are in 1 really long list with no sorting, I could add seperate playlists per difficulty beside the main one, but would people really want this?

- Right now I try to only record 0 fault run tracks, so there will be ninja tracks left out. Also ninja levels are up for other people to decide :)

- FusionCommunity tracks are usually recorded by other people on consoles so I don't really record those either as my main focus is PC creations, it would mean an immense amount of work (hundreds of tracks) if I added those, so right now it's not on my direct planning.

- Also very rarely some tracks suddenly end replay before the end so I can't show those either when it happens on multiple tries/different users.

- Other categories of tracks could be added but would mean a lot more work, only really viable by shortening track info, examples are :
Skill game / FMX / Xsupercross

I am planning to get a new PC around 2016 so I can up the quality to 1080 with higher ingame settings but right now 720p60 is my limit.

Other suggestions are welcome!

IImayneII
07-31-2015, 05:41 PM
- shorter videos in my opinion. 10s is way too much for what is usually around a 40s replay. I would just start the video at the loading screen since that shows title/description

- playlist I would maybe just sort regular/ninja/fmx/unicorn/Xsupercross/supercross and maybe just add a difficulty symbol like M-for modium in the title of the video