PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Community Menager here?

gregory2307
05-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Since few days we have on forum posts about open format problem. We are able to play open format .... a lot of people have this problem maybe all people...
I dont see any answer from community menagers about current situation. How long i will w8 for any reaction from the office?

gregory2307
05-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Looks like open format is working now but why since 2 days we didnt get any ifno aboout it.

Revalon
05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Looks like open format is working now but why since 2 days we didnt get any ifno aboout it.

Maybe because the CMs don't work on weekends?

Kimundi
05-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Indeed we don't (usually) work on week-ends. Usually I spend some time reading the forums even on WE, to be sure there's no emergencies, but couldn't this WE.

Which problem are you talking about?

When you encounter a bug, the most efficient way is to contact our customer support, link is in my signature :)

gregory2307
05-12-2014, 08:12 PM
I am writing that i am not able to play open format matches...... problem was whole weekend.. this morning all was fine but now again i can not play open format..... again this loading rolling cards on screen and nothing more..... fix it correctly..... 2 days without playing after that few hours and again i have to leave the game. This is shame.

gregory2307
05-12-2014, 09:22 PM
3 h later and game works again... wtf is going on.... open format is working some time then is not playable and over and over again.. somthing is wrong with it.